Women's Health Community
Hair on Boobs??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hair on Boobs??

i was just wondering...is it normal to hair on ur boobs, like close around the nipple area?? last night i was taking a shower and i looked down and i was like ewww!! what the hell? i had 3 black hairs around the outside of my nipple...i never had anything like this before. i am only 20, maybe my hormones are changing?? any info on what caused some hair to grow there please let me know!!!! thanx
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Yes its normal. Nothing to worry about. :)
Blank
164559_tn?1233711618
yes, every women gets them now and then.  pluck 'em if they bother you but they are really no big deal.
Blank
phew!!! wow...lol now i feel silly!! i thought maybe it had something to do with like pregnancy hormones or something...thanx guys!
Blank
I have that too.  They are very fine hairs which seem to pluck out quite easily, like with my fingers tips.  I was freaked out by them too.  The fact that I could pluck these hairs out of my boobs simply by grabbing and pulling on them with no pain whatsoever.  WEIRD!!!!
Blank
lol..well thats good for u i guess...lol the hair on my boobs are really long and black...oh god so gross!! i plucked one out last night and hurt like a mother...sorry i was gonna be rude..haha anyways guys thanx for the replies!!! :)
Blank
They do stay that it has something to do with your pregnancy hormone but I got them to and they hurt when you pull them out so I shave mine
Blank
really??? because i have been thinking i could be pregnant...but im not sure yet...wow, im gonna some research...thanx guys!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank