Women's Health Community
Help!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help!!!

I have a mirena and I've had it since september of 2008.  My periods were irregular like every other month and then about 3 months ago they just stopped.  In februray I went to the docs and they said that my mirena was still in place but they couldnt find the strings  and they did a prego test and it was negative but I have been bloated for the last 2 weeks and I dunno what is going on!  CRAZINESS!  I just want to know if this is normal and what happens if you are prego with the mirena cuz I can't get any deffinate answers from ANYWHERE!!!!!  HELP!!!!
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1194973_tn?1385507504
You said you were getting a period every other month, and then they just stopped. One of the effects of Mirena is that over time it can make your periods stop. If you're concerned you can have another pregnancy test done.
Blank
Having a lot of problems with the mirena. Ihavent had a period in over 3yrs I have major lower stomach pains that get worse after sex..I have a foul odor that smells like rotten flesh ..I am 32 and now everytime I sneeze or cough I pee my self ...I have terrible headaches and mood swings and many more ...any one else having these problems?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...