How do I work out when my period should be due

From what I can guess I have a 28 day cycle. If this is right how would I work out my next period? I was supposed to have it on the 26th may, but my last 'period' (didnt feel like it was only 2 days and light) was actually the 1st June. So would I calculate from when the period actually arrived meaning the 28th of this month, or from the 26th when it should of came, meaning
which would give the 23rd?

Also can cycle length change? From thinking back to past periods Im pretty sure I always mostly have 28 day cycles cos like I said Ive never been late until recently. Thanks for the help again guys.

Hows everyone btw any good news?
I'd go by the June 1st date as your LMP.  Even if it was light, it was something.
What you wrote was unclear.  You said "So would I calculate from when the period actually arrived meaning the 28th of this month, or from the 26th when it should of came".

Your LMP means the first day of your last menstrual period.  Did your period start the 28th of May, or June 1st?
you should visit www.mymonthlycycle.com you need to register, thats easy, takes 2minutes. Then you can type it when ur last period was, how long it was for etc, and it calculates your next one. Been almost spot on for me. I am usually a day earlier then they predict but at least your ready! X
Who is this, I meant should I count the day it should come or actually did come which you have all kindly answered. I know it sounds like it should make sence as its LMP but I just wanted to be 100% sure.

Thanks for the help again again again....... (anyone remember that advert about soething like washing machines and it goes and on and on and radion or something, just a childhood memory dunno y I liked that ad for! hehe)
You can also go here.  You do not have to register at this site.

http://www.justmommies.com/articles/period_calculator.php
how do i tell how long my cycle is or when my next periode is due or when iovulate?
heres 3 moths or periodes my first day of thia periode was nov 16 th the dec 14th then next jan 11th when is my next periode due and when did i ovulate also how long are my cycles?