How to???
I just have a question! After me and Fiancee have intercourse it seems that all his sperm just falls out of me! I try to just lay there and it feels like it just wont stay in. We are ttc and i dont think i can if it just keeps falling out! Help! Anything i can do??
i know what you're talking about, b/cuz that happens to me too, don't worry it's natural
that's just left over's. I agree with the part about read up on it.
hon why would u be so harsh & tell me to stop posting i don't know you have the authorization to tell anyone to stop posting,for you info it's not the same question, it's up to you to stop posting to me.,that really wasn't nice at all...:/
it also depends on your postion which is why it would run out so quickly, try raising your butt alittl off, but like i said before it's normal for that to happen, nothing to worry about hon...:)
how long have you guys been TTC??
how long have you guys been TTC??
Everything I have read says that what needs to be up there is up there. Read the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" It has a TON of info in it!

Island Princess: Yes you do ask the same question, it's always about getting your bf sperm tested. Sailor's Wife isn't being harsh or mean, she's being truthful. You Really need to stop!
Ya'll are all killing me today--
(from LMAO).  Poor Island. She just doesn't get it.

Original Poster--sorry for the hijack.
It is helpful for you to have an orgasm, because the movement of the muscles will/can draw the sperm higher into your cervix.  Also, if you're TTC, stay on your back for a few minutes.  Don't hop up immediately and go to the bathroom for clean-up.  Gravity is true, no matter what it is...what goes up, must come down.  Just help it stay up a little by lying on your back.

However, as we've seen all over this site, your body works the way it works, and there are women who don't want to conceive, and have sex standing up in the shower with water washing everything away...blah blah blah and they get pg.
does this book have a website???so i could find out information about getting one???
I have to agree, ya'll are cracking me up! I try to help and put my two cent's in. It may help it may not. I thought of a funny and I hope ya'll don't jump on me. We could say, swallow it, it will stay down better. Just a funny! Don't take it to heart.
If I give it to you, will you stop using all the posts to aske the SAME questions??
good thing you can't get pregnant from swallowing, men would be exhausted from all the pleasure.
go to a bookstore or look it up online.
LMAO!!!! If that was how to get pregnant, it wouldn't be as glorious for them as it is now!! :)
lol....that was funny.....really maded my day right there hon

luv-babies: it's ok, darling thanks alot for all your advices, but like i told sailor, if you think it's stupid just don't reply...no body's forcing you to answer me...i know you ladies may be lossing your patience, but i came here to get help & help others the best way i could all you do is make a big deal over nothing, you've really hurt me just now....but that's ok.... *smile*
We are trying to get a point across and you don't get it, at all, not even close. You should look for a different forum where there aren't only a limited number of questions to ask a day. If you're trying to help people, why do you take up posts so people can't ask new questions?
ok ladies *mean time is over* u can begin to be nice again...:) *smile*

sailor's wife: heeeyyy...no yelling..lol i can hear you...& no obsecene langues either.....your kid might hear....lol :)....lol
OMG How thick is your head?????

Sailors Wife- Have LOTS for me too! :) Have any more of those jokes??? I could use about 12
well that was very nice of u to try to get be banned thanks....
You're my hero!
I am friggin amazed at my will power to try and stay out of this all today. ;)
Sailor, I smelled those belches all the way over here in IL and am sooooo jealous. ;)

Kari, I am just so happy for you and how far you have already come in this pregancy. Wow, 15 weeks already??? Time to go shopping again!!   Love Ya
Back to your question, it is NORMAL to have leakage after having intercourse it is the pre-ejaculate and unhealthy sperm that comes back out. I would drip like a damn faucet after BD and still ended up pregnant. ;)
Yea, I haven't gotten into it much but I don't know I guess I am in a "mood" today. Still don't nee maternity yet :( I'm going shopping with my mom and gramma on Sunday. How does Gurnee look for baby stuff?
Ditto on the comment that Island isn't real.
If she is, here's what she looks like..
Ever seen Stepford Wives?  She wears hose and heels, and always has a little sunshade hat on, to keep her ivory skin from being burned.  She always has a little toddy in her hand (the fingernails are bright pink with little rhinestones designs), and she hasn't been able to finish the book, "Steel Magnolias".  Her trailer park is really really nice / her little flower garden under the front bay window has some pretty southern ivy.

Her boyfriend/fiance/live in/baby wantin' man wears white sleeveless tank tops to his job as a Mechanic at the local AutoZone.  (...here in the south, we call those "wife beater shirts").  Their favorite show is My Name is Earl, because her first cousins' dogs' friends' uncles' husbands' lover's name is Earl.

If I hear HUN or DARLIN one more time I'm gonna hurl.
Bye, Hun!
(Gosh...I'm usually so nice.. this one really got to me.)

PS- Island, hang a left at the end of the trailer park and you'll find a BooksA Million around the corner.
*rolls eyes* what ever guys.. yes u are usually nice, & for your info we don't have trailer park so that wan't really funny (ha ha) *sacarstic laughing*... i don't pretend, i think you guys just don't understand...but like i said it's ok, i don't force anyone to answer, so hons you could hurl all you want....bye loves...lol...lol ok darlings....how about loves....(waves good bye) i didn't want to be like that but if that's how u treat people fine...bye darlings....:) alot of baby dust to all TTCs & congrats to preggers....all my darlings who want to answer my questions could read them & answer them.....no pressure attached...ok hons...:) *big smile* oh i mean darlings oh i mean lovelys....lol get mad all you want i still love you guys...lol& now i'm really pretending
Lots of shops for it....
You're sooo strange....
Hmmm...Maybe we'll head on down.
Hmmmm, I would catergorize her as unique.

Island, seriously take these wonderful ladies advice and read up on some of these fertility issues. Books are very helpful and are not judgemental like us.
Let me know if you do and maybe I could catch up w/ ya'll for lunch.
oooo you could meet gramma and big red, lucky you!
Yep, we can talk about the islands. ;)
thanks alot girl...& thanks for not being apart of the dramas....((((huggs)))):)
Can't wait!! Gurnee has a website right?
what's the update on Quinn????when did u say you're due again??
She's due 1-8
Kari, I think they do.... Try to google it.

Island, Quinn is perfect, she likes to kick the s**t outta her Mommy. I am due 1-8-07 but she is already measuring large and MD thinks I will go end of Dec.
XMas baby! She'll look so pretty in her outfit Auntie Kari bought her! ;)
Heck yea she will. I tried putting the skullcap on the dog but he did not go for it. :(  Quinn will look like her tough Momma.
Duh, you have to make holes for his ears!!
damn..lol kicks huh!!!! i bet you can't sleep much....better get as much sleep as you can cuz when she's then it'll be more than kicks...it would be cries...hope you have a quiet baby..:)....so then we could take a drink for xmas huh...lol :) *click*
Damn, I was hoping you had a bloody mary for me!
Ok, I've stayed out of this and have read almost every thread Calos-pride...Island Princess...whatever your name is, has written.  I never answer any of your questions because they never make sense to me.  You ask the same friggin question over and over again and when you get your answer you're not satisfied until a fight begins with someone.  You obviously like the attention because when it's someone else's thread you still come and bring drama.  You have multiple personalities and have annoyed almost everyone to death with your monotony.  

I say to all the ladies we ignore anything she has to say.  She obviously doesn't really need our help and when she tries to get our help she starts up trouble with her sarcasm and her woosh over her head, doesn't get it, posts.  Sorry Island Princess, I'm not trying to be mean but I'm just sick of it all.