Huge lump inside vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Huge lump inside vagina

hi, i have found a huge lump inside my vagina and smaller lumps on my bikini line. i have had them for some months now only on the bikini line they kept disapearing and coming back, but the one on the inside is getting bigger and bigger. it only hurts if i press one of the lumps down hard and when i squeeze them yellow puss comes out. The huge lump inside my vagina makes sex uncomfortable only when the penis is first inserted. im worried that i may have an STI or cancer, but i have only ever had one sexual partner and so has my boyfriend and we have been together for a year and a half. Can any one help?
See a doctor for real diagnosis.  It could be warts caused by low risk HPV.  This is the good kind of HPV because it's always benign - in other words, doesn't cause cancer.  It's also very treatable.  You could also have a benign skin disease such as ingrown hairs.  HPV is very easy to get, you don't need to have intercourse to get it.  About 80% to 90% of all sexually active (this can include virgins that have oral or mutual masturbation) have HPV.  See a dr for real diagnosis though.  It could just be ingrown hairs too.  Whatever it is, it doesn't sound serious to me.
Hi, try not to worry.

The lump inside your vagina sounds like it may be a Bartholin's gland cyst. They are very common but you should see a doctor who will advise on treatment. The Bartholin's glands produce the lubrication in the vagina when we get turned on and they occasionally get blocked - a bit like having a blocked pore and a blackhead. I've had one and it cleared up by itself fortunately but it was scary when I first noticed it.
thanks for the advice! i will get an appointment with my GP to find out
Ok so tonight I decided to do a little inspection down there, when I stuck my finger in the hole I found a huge lump on the inside near the top.I have never had sex and I'm freaked out, I need help, is it a cyst or my g-spot? Please email me at ***@**** I need answers
I have what sounds like the same thing. Did you ever get it figured out??
I have the same thing. The lumps outside have always been quit small and normally go after a couple of weeks. But now i have a massive lump half the size of a golf ball. And iv been bleeding after i have sex or fingered. I went to a doctor about it a month or 2 ago and had an std test but it was clean. I took another 1 again this week cause im freaking out. Im waiting for results but the doctor said its probably just "hormones" but im not convinced. :/ dunno what to do next...
they found a mass in my vigina (vagina) and im freaking out i go to my doc next week