I discharge a lot and it smells -_-
So I have a bit of a problem .
I discharge a lot . And it's embarrasing , because my underpants are wet in areas by the end of the day . It also smells really bad . I am only 12 , I have gotten my period , and am obviously not sexually active . My vagina has also been very itchy lately .

I am on birth control for regulating my period cycle .

Is this weird ? I'm afraid I might have an infection or something .
If it's itchy, has a foul odor, and you are having a clumpy discharge, you could have a yeast infection.  I'd talk to your Mom about taking you to the doctor if possible so you can be checked out to see if anything is wrong and get the proper meds.  Good luck to you :)
Sounds like you have BV. You can go to the DR. to get antibiotics. OR then just came out with an over the counter med. but I've only seen it at Walgreens. I can't remember the name, but it would be by the douches and stuff. It'll say BV treatment. You can get BV from anything from tight pants, to not wiping right. Talk to your mom if you can.
The over the counter MED I was talking about is called VH Essentials. It's be by the pregnancy tests and yeast infection creams. IF your discharge is clumpy, then you may just have a yeast infection.