I just got my period for the 3rd time this month
Hi there -

I am 34 years old and today I got my period for the third time this month.  Before making an appointment at the obgyn I thought I would write in and see if any one might know what's going on with me..pretty sure that this is not normal and definitely not a good sign..

thanks
Hey there I am 21 years old and I had the same problem in March 2007. My period started 3 times. I have been to many doctors and even the hosiptal, and nobody still has no idea what is wrong with me. I started my period again on April 15 and as of today I am still bleeding very heavy with alot of clots and cramping. I have another GYN appointment May 7th, to see what is going on.
As a possibilty your hormones could be out of balance, you could have a cyst, or maybe your thyroid, or anything. Deffinetly get to your GYN to see what is causing you to start bleeding again.

I'm sorry I couldn't have been more helpful, but I just wanted to let you know that your not the only going through this type of problem.

~niki~
ive just turned 16 and ive been on my period since i was 12 and theyve been fine aprt from being really heavy. and ive come on 3times this month? is this normall ??
i am 20 years old and in jan, i had a horrable period that was very heavy and lasted almost two weeks, then in feb. i have had 3 periods, one a week with maybe a 3 day dry cycle. whats wrong wit my body?
i am also 20 years old and ive been having the same problem.. frist it started in the begining of the year were i would have my period one month and then the next month i wouldnt it would just do that cycle til may and then i had it every month then in june i had my period for 2 weeks and also in july and then augest it went back to normal but then september i had it for 10 days then on the 1st day of october i had my period agian but it was spotty it wasnt heavy at all.. it was like that the whole period i ended it on the 5th so i thought i was pergonant cuz before the period me and my fiance had sex on the 26 of september unprotected but i went to the doctor and did the pergnancy test and it came out negetive but then on october 9th my period came back and it was spotty agian and it never came back then we had sex unprotected on the 14th and then agian the 15th and 16th protected and then on  october 19th witch was yesterday and i was cramping really bad i thought it was gas pains so i went to the bathroom and i was bleeding alot real heavy so i took midol and it went a away for a while then came back later at night and took it agian so today october 20th i woke up with the pain agian and now im bleeding very heavy were i have to change my pad every hour cuz how much blood is coming out...whats going on?? i dont go back to the doctor in 5 days cuz on the 19th when i got my period i had to do blood work for the doctor and she told me to make a app with her after that and it takes 2 to 5 days for the results to come in so i wona wait then so i have the results and i can tell her about my problem but while i wait has anyone went threw this before? or has an idea or knos whats going on? please help....thank you..