I might become a bit Neurotic
Well now is always the best time. Right?  Tomorrow I am starting weight watchers. And I want a baby more then anything, so I am quitting smoking tomorrow!

Yeah its alot all at once but its all for the same end outcome.  And it will be so worth while to hold that healthy baby in my arms.

So I may need some support durning difficult times that may be in my near future.
Having a baby is a very important time of a persons life. So if you want one you got to take care of yourself. Not just now, but after to. Your starting off good , and I'm sure you'll be blessed with a baby soon.
Good luck,
Love
We'll be here for you Diva. You are taking on a LOT at one time, but might as well go head first right? I do suggest that you get with your doctor and let him help you with all of it.Have you looked into Wellbutrin as a stop smoking aid? I have heard a lot of success stories and your doc can give you a script. Just until you tackle the smoking then you can get off of it before you conceive. Just a suggestion. Plus he can monitor your progress and keep you motivated as well. You CAN DO IT!!!
--J
Oh, I am so proud of you!  You are so mature to want the best for your baby!  We will be here for support when those cravings hit!
GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!! I have always said "i dont really smoke" well I think I smoked more than I would fess up to, but I have not had one since I foudn out I was pg 8 weeks ago. Unfortunetly i was 3 wk when I found out and had been smoking. My Dr. did not mention this as a possible problem, so I am hopeful. Anyway, what I wanted to say is that it has been hard adn there are times when I REALLY want one, especially b/c DH is just now quitting and he and I loved to go out to eat, sit at the bar, and smoke after and talk. Now, it is dinner and home. It takes adjustments, but I feel so much better now!!!!! So here is wishing you all the luck and support!! Good luck with weight watchers also.... not sure how much you want to lose, but make sure you talk with your Dr. first. I know that it is important to have a certain amount of body fat to get and maintain a pg. My thoughts will be with you!
Good luck with Weight Watchers... It is the best!!

Definitely go with the Flex Points plan, and not that new plan they have!
Best of luck to you!  You are making the best decision, not just for your baby, but for yourself as well.  You will get through this and you will be stronger for it!  Let us know anytime you need support.  We have all had our difficult things to give up so you are not alone!
I have to suggest the Commit Lozenge. My husband smoked over 2 packs a day for 14 years and was able to quit successfully for the first time in November of 2005. Though it's only been 2 and a half months, this is the best he's ever done, and he tells everyone to try it. On previous occasions, he's tried the gum and the patch and he couldn't make it past the first couple days.
Hey good luck to you. Let me know how it works out. I'm not planning on haveing a baby, I have 2 wonderful children and boy and a girl ( 5 & 9 ). But I would like to lose weight and quit smoking. They are both the hardest things to do. I wish all the luck and support. Good for you. When you have a baby that baby will be lucky to have a mom as caring as you.