I seriously need reassurance, my labia minora is NOT NORMAL
I think my vagina is very very ugly. the labia minora is a darkened color and it is almost 2 times longer that the outer lips. My boyfriend is a lot more experienced than i am. I've only been with one other guy before him. He says that i am "different", but won't admit whether it turns him off or not. But our sex is still great. i've seen pictures and videos of other people's vaginas and it only makes me feel uglier.
Please tell me that there are others out there with the same "problem". i wish i had a pretty little pink one like the girls in porn clips; but i do not want surgery. We love eachother very much and i don't want this "isseue" to ruin our sexlife due to my lack of self esteem. Big sisters..please help!
I must say, I am pretty glad to have found this website and read through almost all comments. I have been dealing with this insecurity for about 7 years (The odd size of my labia minora) and have often cried about it because it happened after a traumatic molestation, which I figured was the cause of this. I am 17 year old now, and it has taken me this long to gain enough courage to search this. I have always wanted to have the chance to talk it out, but I have always felt too embarassed to mention it even to my best of friends. This issue has always made me to insecure around perfectly good guys I have come across and made me lose my chance. I now have a boyfriend whos going off to the Marines soon, due to my convincing myself that I deserve a bit of happiness too, dont I? Thank you all for writing your similar stories and for your positive thinking. I am happy to know Im not alone after all!
I Dunno what a Labia Minora is? But I'm kinda worried about the things around the hole,I'm only just turned 13 and I can remember them being itchy when I was about 10, so I just played with it to get rid of the itchyness but Now I regret it 'cause the left side is a LOT longer than the right side, I'm really embarassed because all my friends are talking about sex, and So is my boyfriend, But I can't talk to anyone about this cause I'd be too embarassed :/ Please Help. Anyone, I Read this forum and It's re-assured me quite a lot but I wasn't sure if It's normal for someone My age? Thankyou
I have the exact same problem! I'm 18 and so insecure about it! no matter how many blogs or articles I read about how it's normal....I just feel that when I start being sexual active that my partner will find it atrocious...and nothing seems to change my mind that my labia minora is normal!  
have the same exact problem which makes me so self conscious. I been going out with my boyfriend for a year and six months. I recently lost my virginity, and had sex with him four times after that but I position the labia so he wont feel it . He hasn't noticed, at least he hasn’t said anything but we no longer have sex due to how uncomfortable I feel  and its putting a lot of stress in our relationship. , I wont let me touch me or go down on me due to this. I don’t want him to get turned off. And get disgusted. I don't think its normal and its gets so uncomfortable.
What you describe is not in the least bit abnormal. Large vaginal lips are fairly common. Men tend to love them. If they cause discomfort or pain, they can be 'trimmed' during outpatient procedure, but I would never reccommend that. Mine protrude about 4 cm from my vulva, but I have accepted it, and my husband actually prefers my anatomy. We are both in our fifties and have a great sex life.

I think the media, advertisers, and 'hollyweird' are largely to blame for this bold-faced LIE that there is some standard of beauty or normality to which all of us should be compared. It makes me angry that normal, healthy girls and women cannot feel good about their bodies because of this .

If you will look at the number of females in the above thread alone speaking about this fear, it seems highly UNlikely that you are in a minority. Get to a doctor and please don't feel ashamed or embarrassed to ask him. Just don't feel bad about the way you are.
I'm a man who knows lots of other guys. Suffice to say, men LOVE women with large labia.  It fact, the ones that hang out are more of a turn on by far. Most people engage in oral sex to some degree.  Men are very "visually" oriented and when we see the labia protruding, it's an incredible view.  The more it is visible, the more we are turned on.  I mean, think about it.  We love to see women's private parts. I assure you, a man who says something negative is in the minority.  Maybe he's even a bit strange because a woman with just a "slit" (especially shaven) looks like a little girl. That's not a turn on for normal men. Normal guys like young, pretty girls with protruding labia we can suck or nibble on when we get down there. It's just way more interesting and I KNOW I speak for the masses.
There is NO POSSIBLE way one sexual encounter or molestation could cause your labia to be "abnormal" down there unless there was severe mutilation (eg: cutting, etc) involved.  You probably became aware of the specific shape because you noticed yourself down there (or maybe the person made remarks about your genitalia) making you suddenly aware of what you looked like.  Again, this actually provides evidence that men LIKE the lips to be very visible.  I feel bad this happened to you, but rest assured that lips that stick out, are curvy or wrinkly....or are just real visible are PREFERRED by guys. That's why they make a big deal about it. Little cracks or slits are for the few that have that "little girl" fetish because it does look like a baby. That's more weird and scary, honestly.  I a real man likes a woman that is born with a more meaty crevice, and there's NO WAY that happens from one encounter. Accept yourself as you are and know that men just LOVE all labia...the more the better.  
The bottom line (and here's the irony).   Porn films showed many women who were "small" down there because they mistakenly thought that men wanted to see something that wasn't common. Thus, the industry tried to show what looked like "little girls" who had less perceptible genitalia. It is NOT a fair representation of reality.  Most women have some form of lips that protrude beyond the outer lips....all are unique and very few are like the ones you see on the porn films.  Porn just sells, no matter what, so they thought that is what men wanted to see.  It was actually the weirdos that wanted to see "the little girl look".  More "hard-core" magazines became successful because they showed more than Playboy.  It shows that seeing protruding labia was indeed what men wanted to see. It's considered harder core porno because that's what men WANT to see.
Thank you ! I appreciate your words.
what should i do to make labia white?is it possible to change it white from black ?but without surgery....
n yes i want to know about its smell too..my boyfriend told me that it is having very strong smell..what to do for that please help me..
to all the ladies without seeing you im sure you are just beautiful. im a 28 year old male who has lived a full life, ive had numerous partners and seen that there is no 2 vaginas that are the same. i belive that in this society that companies say they can fix our problems but there was never a problem. to say your labia is too big too small that is like saying red is the perfect colour. i prefer to appreciate all the colours for thier beauty likewise with women. if any guy complains about your vagina they are only looking for sexual gratification and he is not worth it. my wife has certain insecurities that i try to make her feel better about, to me she is perfect but you wont find her in a magazine and thats cool. she is a real woman and me im not perfect but i have accepted me for what i am the scars, stretch marks little receding hair line i can continue but you get the point. when i look at her i dont see any flaws just the things that make her different from the next girl. i wont tell you not to do a procdeure because if it makes you feel better and more confident then i guess it makes sense for you but i hate the fact that books and tv , shallow ***** pick apart every piece of someone they think can be improved, never focusing on the beauty only negative. i love only one woman but i still enjoy the beauty the rest of you bring to the world dont change. be confident there is some one that will love you forever for who you are.  ps im not the best at spelling so keep that in mind.
Thanks!! for the  great and genuine  male feedback !!! in reply to the various posts.
Really much appreciated...by all the women  on the planet

I'm the same way. I can relate to how you feel. I've even asked my doctor about cosmetic surgery to reduce them. I am glad now I did not go further w/ that but... I just wanted to say I TOTALLY understand. I wish I had some words of comfort other than "you are not alone".
There are many great comments on this blog.  If you are young, everything is new and difficult to manage.  Psychologically, emotionally and sexually.  It's just plain tough.  It takes some time to get used to yourself.  Personally, I love big lips.  Every woman is unique and beautiful.  Learning to accept yourself and enjoy yourself is the number one thing to tun a man on.  Everybody wins this way.  Your differences make you FANTASTIC!  Give yourself some time and try not to trip out on it so much if you can help it.  I had a wonderful girlfriend once with two completely different shaped boobs.  It's one of the things I will always remember and appreciate about her.  Her labia extended all the way to her anus.  I asked about it, curious, and she just told me that's the way she is.  Topic over.  What a great person and body to experience.  It's fun.  Bodies are fun.  Remember that and appreciate it.  It's Ok. If anybody says something different just let it roll past you.  Guys aren't always the smartest or reeking in tact.  Ok, generally stupid and bad communicators.  Don't let it get you down.  Concentrate on enjoying your body and your experiences first and bring that to someone you trust.  If it's casual sex then let them deal with you enjoying your life.  It makes for a better experience for everyone.

If sexual abuse is a part of your history that does not change what I have stated prior. My mother was abused sexually and she was able to not only able forgive completely but move on to a different experience of life.  This was not my experience but I do admire her tremendously for her work.  It will be work but you are not alone and it is possible to heal.  

All my blessings,

Matt
I love all sizes of labia but I really love large labia the most. They are sexy and beautiful. Your labia are part of your sex organs. They also serve a purpose of protecting the inner vagina. Vulvas and hair, eye colors are all individualized. They are all normal for each person.

Use lots of lubrication when masturbating or having intercourse. It will make them feel so good and enhance your sexual pleasure.

From a man who loves all labia!
i also hav labia manora.and wen i was abt 10 my friend saw it and also thought it was abnormal.so did every1 else dat knew i had it.dey called it a 'rose' bt sed it 2 b insulting.i was so humiliated.up til 2day im stil self-concious.bt im learning 2 live wid it.,everyday i grow stronger in spirit.tryna appreciate my body
I'm 27 I have a very darkened pubic area and my lips hang down very low. It upsets me that men think of labia like mine as worn out because of too much sex because this is nonsense! I do get self conscious but I also love them.  You should watch amateur porn instead of porn stars and you would realize that we are actually the normal ones! My boyfriend doesn't mind them. The only reason I would consider surgery is because they don't always fit into skimpy knickers not because I'm embarrassed about my body.  
I pretty much have the same exact problem but  im only 15. and it was pretty much the same for me.. i have not lost my virginity but im just a little wimp about telling my mom. she has so much debt and telling her would make things worse. i am very insecure about myself as well and i hate even talking about havign sex with guys because even when i get into the whole idea i have a feeling that it wont work out and i will in the end get hurt and embarassed. then i act weird and the guys never talk to me anymore. :[ but i did have the itching problem as well
IT IS MOST DEFINITELY NORMAL! All vagina's come in different sizes and colors. Just keep in mind that porn stars do surgery and bleaching to their vagina. Don't worry, you're not alone, my labia is dark also and I've never had a guy complain about it. I'm sure what matters the most to men is what your vagina feels like not what it looks like! :) Hope that made you feel better.
Whoa. To say that everyone in porn is perfect if disgusting.  There is no such thing.  Everyone is different and unique.  And everyone has different things that do turn them on.  It bothers me that people sit around talking about how gross hair or labias are... it's just a symptom of our sick society.  Yes, main stream porn, if there is such a thing anymore.... does tend to show a specific type of woman, head to toe, and yes there are not many large labias represented in these cases.  But your first mistake is comparing yourself to anyone else, let alone porn.  You are you, she is she, and I'm me.  We are all different, and the sooner we accept that, and accept ourselves, the sooner we can appreciate the things that make us more unique or special.  And I, personally, love hair, and a large labia.  And I challenge the people who talk poorly of such things, because I don't think I should feel weird for liking what I like, and I'd hate for someone to overhear and feel bad about themselves, thinking that there's something wrong with them or that they should try to be different than they are.  I prefer a WOMAN.  WOMEN have hair, and WOMEN over done worrying about whether or not they look like the other girls.  WOMEN are strong, and secure in who they are.  Love yourself, first and foremost.  Put your self worth in what someone else thinks, even if you love that person, and you'll live a miserable life.  There is NOTHING wrong with you and your vagina is NOT a problem.  Anyone who treats you differently in any way because of it, really needs a reality check, and you could pity them and their skewed perception of the world.  They are missing out on so much in life shying away from things they haven't seen or experienced before.
im only 22 and i heard that the look of the labia and shape is due to having a lot of sex, is that true?
If it makes you feel any better.... I have the same problem as well.... I eel ugly because of it as well and therefore I don't let people touch me :/
I am a man. I have never seen an ugly vagina.
I've seen many vaginas in the flesh & thousands more in photos. One of the reasons guys go down on girls is to get a closer look. Most of us do think they are lovely.
Personally I have a preference for bigger lips. If anything, it stops you from looking like a child. Your labia grows as you mature, so it is highly likely they are much bigger than you remember when you were 12. (remember your breasts & pubes grew too).
Often the labia have a darker pigment near the ends. Often one lip is larger than the other. It really doesn't matter & is not something to be concerned about. The larger the lips the more pleasure there is for you when we lick them.

Please love your body as we do. Do not obsess about it, it is highly likely you are very normal. Remember it is the variation that makes us all interesting. Do not expect to be identical to every other girl. If one breast is slightly bigger than the other, that is OK too.
Remember, Smiling makes you much more attractive & approachable :-)
You're fine, mine is like that too and I love it. If you want to look at real people and be reassured, there is a website www.****.com where you can see what REAL labias et al look like. If your inner labia is differently coloured and darker that's normal too. Pornstars get their things bleached (yuck, yuck), but maybe also because of health and hygiene reasons, haha. Hope you feel better, Heather
DW sista :) my problem is somewhat like yours but to do with the outer 'lips' of my vgna :) its all black and long O.o not to mention I'm Asian :< but everyone's vagina is different and it doesn't matter what color or shape it is. Just make sure that you keep your hygiene levels up over the top and everything should be fine:D
The beauty of not knowing is that you never have to worry about it. I was never sexually active until my first boyfriend who is very experienced, at age 29!!!. Since i didnt know the difference i was myself and with no insecuruites. He seemed to compliment my labias over and over and finally for the first time i looked at myself down there. And it looked dark and not pretty (to me). (in my opinion i think all vaginas are weird lookin comapred to the penis....hence the attraction...men find vaginas beautiful) But since he had been complimenting it i assumed it truly was beautiful. So the insecurities are brought upon by worrying about it. So my opinion is that out of sight=out of mind=no insecurities=a beautiful vagina.
i feel the same way. i feel like mine is so ugly and i dont want any guy to see it. my mom has been wanting me to go to the Gino and im to scared to go cause i dont want them to look at me and think im gross and dusting that i look like that and i have a problem. and it makes me cry cause i feel so different from everyone and i just want to look the same
Hey girls, I found this page by googling, because I have a very similar issue. I lost my virgity 5 months ago with my fiancé, and we have intercourse regularly. But despite that fact I'm still very self concious about my vigina. I always beat myself up about how I look, because I tell myself that nobody else could look like this. My vaginia has on really long flap compared to the other on the inside. It sticks out the outer lip and it makes me so incredibly self concious. My fiancé  Has never once had anything bad to say about it, but it still makes me nervous. He wants to try oral sex, but im just to nervous to let him go down there. I feel ugly and unattractive, but im not sure if i did it to myself or not. I have never said anything to anyone about this,fly fiancé unfortunately doesn't know this either. When i was five years old i was kind of molested. Not raped!Just rubbed up on, down there. Since then I have always rubbed up on myself down there, just because it felt good. I wouldn't let anyone else touch me, but I would do it to myself. I was incrediably nervous about guys touching me, that i never really dated much. I got my first real kiss when i was 16, (that's how nervous I was to let a guy touch me) So now I feel like its my fault that one of my vigina lips is longer than the other? I have never been to a Gino, because I'm scared something really is wrong with me and they  will treat me like im a freak or something. I dont want to ruin my sex life with my fiance, but I'm just too self concious whenever he wants to try something new. i just want to feel normal. Everything I've read on here has made me feel a little bit better but I'm still worried. Someone please offer a word of advice.
I'm 19 and I want to have sex with my boyfriend but im embarised because oneside of my labia is stretched and darke while the other is tight and I guess lighter in color. My biggest fear is even if he doesn't see it at first he will feel it. Its so bad Im scared to even let him touch my vagina. Would my issue be a complete turn off for a guy
Right on!!! I am a 49 yo mother of 5 children and never considered my vagina might look different than someone elses. And you are SO right! They are ALL ugly. I think. My god, wait til the hair starts turning gray and falling out. I shave the hell out of it now but never did before and just now find out how gross that was so being married a long time can have its benefits I suppose beyond a lifetime partner. Penis' are ugly too. The only toime a guy is going to see it is if he is performing oral sex and all he is interested in is making you feel good...
I am old enough to be your mom...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not do this to yourself. ANY of you girls. I remember being insecure about everything when I was ya'lls age and can't imagine how bad it really would have been if airbrushing and photoshop was around back then. You guys are comparing yourselves to Playboy models that have been "fixxed" in their pictures. All a guy wants IF he cares about you is to make you feel good.And if he is out for himself, nothing about you will matter except that you are a living breathing woman for the few minutes he will be around... If you are not a virgin, he wants to be the best you ever had. My childhood sweetheart had a penis that seriously bent 45 degrees. Yes. It looked...and felt...like an L. So we are not the lone rangers...men have issues too and you will be amazed at the things you will encounter as you explore your sexual sides. What I DO KNOW FOR A FACT is that men ARE visual and a confident woman is a complete turn on so please do not go into any sexual encounter with any insecurities.  It will show and that WILL turn him off. He could care less about anything else unless you surprise him and you are really a guy. That might be a problem, lol.
I'm a guy who found this comment thread when looking up labia for my girlfriend's wellbeing. Firstly, I fell in love with the woman, not her genitals.

When we first had sex and I discovered her flowery labia, at first I was surprised, and then immediately intrigued because she was a bit different and therefore more interesting, less common and unique to me. I soon learned that she had a little embarrassment about it, could not enjoy wearing a sexy thong, and I set out to show here how wonderful her full, flexible labia were.

I won't go into enough detail to make this comment an abuse of the website, but:
With her, I am twice as turned on to oral sex. I love to gently roll them aside, pull them slightly with my lips and enjoy their texture.

When making love, they hold onto me, and we both enjoy seeing how they caress me on withdrawal. In short, I love her genitals and her long, velvety labia. If you have such gifts, please be happy with what nature has given you. Being proud of them will also show confidence and make your lover(s) glad you have developed uncompromising awareness of your femininity.
Men,(and perhaps many women) appreciate a sexually confident woman.

Be kind to yourselves. Forget about what you believe is 'normal' because you are. Love your body, because it's what you have. Love your body because it will encourage the enjoyment of all you can do.
Uff, i read all those more than 200 posts! have to admit how much more man knows about us woman! all men's comments were as dessert :) bravo to gentlemen! while we ladies want something from our childhood still... TILL right time comes and we discover why those big inner lips are needed!!! and i'm sure - your days are front of you: it's so much fun & pleasure what woman can receive from man!!! Creativepaddler described it very well:))) no need to repeat what man can do with labia! LADIES, IT'S WOWWW and for man it is most important that you are truly pleased & excited! :)

I'm in 30-ies. and honestly i only lately discovered that actually vagina and penis are big Creator's art and in a special way beautiful and masterpiece for having love. I thought like mostly women that why we have such 'ugly' vagina and labia?mine is bigger too, and now i love it!!! could not imagine that in my 20-ties! Relax our minds and enjoy what nature gave when right time comes!;)

Yes, don't loose virginity (both genders) without thinking, waiting and preparing! in young age you can get only mental traumas what you don't need in your life! You are a human not an experiment for someone!
Girls can be so cold or vulgar or sharp that young man can be easily hurted and get scars for life... And the same vise versus - what boys understand in young ages about woman's intim organs & needs?? let them develop and get mature as MAN when he is ready to show love you deserve! He don't need to learn anything on you and collect experience!!! When 2 halves meet they are perfectly anatomically made for each other and instinctively knows what to do and enjoy sexual growing&discovering process together! No need to be perfect because with all your many "faults" u are already perfect for each other.

Lucky girls who found these posts - look , how many we thought something is wrong with us!!! but no, it's just missing knowledge... ALL VAGINAS & LABIAS ARE OK and kind of lottery what we are getting with all tastes, smells, textures... just follow of course everyday's hygiene & respect:) Young ladies i understand you get shock with body's changes, shy to talk about this topic and many years keeping inside worries, scare & missing confidence.
     It's my case too... i lost virginity in 18 (now i would say early!) with long time bf, he was good young man at the same age but in sex he hurted me without realizing so much by asking what i have 'there' and why... i suddenly felt like sick & abnormal but before i did not even imagined that something is 'wrong', i did not know what it is, just is! We had some more intimacies and i knew he loves me and accept me the way i am but inside i had pain that he would wish me a different! and soon from my side our love ended but It closed me for many years to go in new relationship because i got shy! i felt sexy always but protected that area as prison. Later i discovered men don't wonder what it is... but i just couldn't get relaxed inside... i always quit guys after having 1-3 sex times and not because something went wrong but because i was scare to be hurted & laughed at, and i naturally run away from relationships. Till....... one man/bf touched them and immediately got excited with shiny eyes and said oohhh, i want kiss u there pls now!!!!!... he did it with such love and joy that we both discovered new levels of intimacy. I first time open up to someone and said how i felt about my body... he was shocked and appreciated a lot that i told him and loved & got crazy even more for my big labia by lucking, sucking, pulling etc, that was heaven for me! :))) We are no longer together for other reasons not sexual, but i finally love totally all my body, don't want cut anything and so happy for what i have and don't want any other labia than i have! Now i'm super confident:))) And glad for peace inside i have... and want give my vagina, my labia, my boops, all me only to my husband! less sexual memories u have from previous partners better for you both!!!
God bless all women & men
and bytheway, for men indeed have different penis as we ladies have labia! :)) - different sizes, forms, textures, angles, even colors! Wouldn't you love your man with any penis??? you would not want other penis as he have! because it is his unique penis!
you care not one specific detail but all in common, mostly his/her PERSONALITY, character, values, attitudes, charm, lifestyle...

If we are so worried about our labia you can only imagine how worried are men for his important 'friend'... but they keep it deep inside!
Women are responsible to show how much we love the way they love&pleasing us :)
Me too! I'm 21 and for my entire life up until now I thought that it was abnormal. I just found out that it was normal today when I tried to search about it to see if I could have it removed. You don't know how relieved it makes me to find out that practically every other woman has it as well. Seriously they ought to talk about this to girls in school. Both protrude by like 2cm-ish since before I hit puberty (age 10), actually for as long as I can remember, and I have always felt it was strange and felt self-conscious about it. I have even avoided making any relationships with guys because of it and felt that my entire future life was going to be lonely on the marital front because of it. I am crying tears of relief right now. Why does no one tell you stuff like this? I now feel so overwhelmed that I have spent my young life worrying about nothing and being made to feel self-conscious, ugly and fat by stupid sexualised media and by the fact that I have felt like such a FREAK for AGES when I am in fact ENTIRELY NORMAL
OH MY GOD!! I'm not the only one. FInally someone who knows exactly how i feel, and i am only 19!!
I just have to say that I can't believe this thread has been going on since 2007!

I did not know so many women and girls were faced with this insecurity. I always thought I was normal until my early teens when I saw an episode of Howard Stern with a guest who had gotten surgery on her vagina. They showed a photo (obviously bleeped out) and Howard Stern went crazy making negative comments about her vagina pre-surgery. The comments he was making was describing me!! Ever since then I have been self concious.

But, admittedly, at 26, I have been with lots of men...more than my age. I have NEVER, not once, had a guy say anything. My labia are very large. Both lips hangout. They always have, there was no "itching" or anything "popping" out as some of you have said. I have been to the gyno many times as ALL OF YOU YOUNG LADIES SHOULD DO IF YOU'RE HAVING SEX!!! and they have never mentioned it.

I also waited till much later than most to have sex because of my insecurities. I'm glad now because it protected me from having sex too soon. (15 IS TOO SOON!!!) However, you are all normal and special, and if a guy is going to complain, he is not worthy. I don't expect these words will make it any easier, but just know many women, older than you, have had the same insecurities and we all push through it, and manage to get on with our lives.

Also know many guys are just as insecure about their penis size. I dated a guy for 3 years and during fights I would say he had a small one. I would later recant. He definitely was not small. But every time, no matter what, even if I was joking, he would get offended. That was the same for others as well. So, just remember he might just as insecure as you are!!
Same problem, exept mine is not a diff. Color! I'm a little insecure bit not to worried I mean vaginas are gross looking anyways.. what's a little bit of extra skin gonna hurt? Lol
Relax Little Missess.  Love yourself.  You are normal.  You are beautiful.  Your man will love you and appreciate those labia.  He will love to see them, he will love to play with them, he will love you for you, all of you,  just as you are.  You need to learn to love yourself.  Labia come in all sizes and it is totally normal for them to be darker than the surrounding area.  Stop stressing about it.  Nothing to be ashamed of.  It really is normal.  It really is beautiful!  I can say this with no reservation because I am a man.  Have a great day!
im the exact same way and nothing to be worried about cuz i thought that  was the only one and it started for me when i just started to turn 12 but your not alone...
Are you even still with this guy after six years?
Me to:( I'm only 15 and I'm going through it already, I've never had sex or even masterbated and its happenening to me:( I can't stop crying about it, I'm to embarrassed to talk to my mum or boyfriend about it... What do I do:(
Talk to your Mum she will do all she can to support you. My daughter has the same issues and we have looked into it together, she knows that it is normal and that no two people are the same, your Mum will know you are upset and she will be worrie about you. If you can talk with her you could both go to your GP together that way you will have her support and you can both ask questions.

As a Mum I think we would all rather know what was upsetting our children so we can help.

I have the EXACT same feelings about mine. I've had one boyfriend jokingly teased me about it,, not realizing how self conscious I was. I would like to get surgery just so that I would feel better about myself, but I am in college, barely able to pay bills, and don't have health insurance. But one day I will probably have it done when I can afford it... I've been to a gyno once a couple years ago, and they said I was normal... But I still feel like to some guy, I'm just gunna be "the girl with the ugly vagina"... For now, I guess I'm just trying to reassure myself that it's normal. Unless you get surgery, I guess that's all you can do.
I feel you too. I have the same problem with my vagina. When I was little, I don&#39;t have any knowledge of tha parts of the vagina. I accidentally pulled my labia minora without telling my mom. I was so afraid. And now, it looks ugly. What should I do? I want a natural way to look normal. Please
WOW im sooooo happy that i found this site because for like 12 years ive been feeling like mine is not normal or there must be something wrong with me because mine to is on the large side and is not the pretty pink so i must say after reading this i feel soooooo much better about myself THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH
As a licensed health-care provider, I find myself a tiny bit irritated because so many of the most beautiful girls think that they are the only ones with 2+ inch labia minora.  I do understand that when uninformed guys make some uninformed comment associating your vagina with something less than tasteful, it hurts.  The first thing I want you to know is that there is absolutely nothing wrong with you and you are absolutely beautiful!  If some guy wants an eleven year old, then clearly he is the one who is sick!  I also realize that if a gal's labia minora truly do get in the way of your looking good in a bathing suit, for example, that's understandable.  If you can relax a bit, you will discover most, yes most, guys like a gal with large inner labia, and you will easily find the guy of your dreams who will make you feel like the queen you are.  Unless it's simply so problematic that life is truly unbearable, please do yourself a favor and make surgery a last option!!  Labiaplasty, can come with some serious complications that are frequently irreversible, and the last thing you want to do is something that will put you feeling more badly than you did in the first place.  It's not to say that, there is never a time and condition that calls for this surgery; however, it is rare.  If you and your doctor feel this is a good option for you, get a second opinion because different types of surgeons do this procedure differently!  If this procedure is for you, take your time and remember to ask your gynecologist/OB/plastic surgeon every question you can think of!  Seldom do girls maintain a prepubescent style looking vagina, but again, If you find a guy who truly loves you, then you will never hear anything but the truth: that is exactly just how beautiful you truly are!  I also realize that I don't have to live with any such problem, but I do know what an incredibly beautiful and sexy gal looks like, and it's obvious you are more normal than you think.  I think if you only knew how many gals think the same way you have been thinking, it would greatly surprise you!  In the meantime, I suggest you find a real boyfriend and one that is not so insecure about himself that he feels the need to belittle you in order to make himself feel better.  Take care of yourself: there is only one of you, and you are priceless!!
Idiots dont eben realixe there is alot of sexual pleasure for men when a lady has a Labia different from.most
Mine is the same way. My labia minora is much darker than my natural skin tone and they are also longer. You are not alone. And don't worry about it! You are healthy and do not need a labiaplasty.Be confident in knowing that you are JUST like arount half of women in this. Check out the website called The Labia Library. It's pretty helpful. Best wishes. :)
You are different. WE ALL ARE DIFFERENT. No two labia look the same. Do not get surgery to make yourself look like a little girl. Your labia is a sign of sexual maturity. Own it. If he is that immature, then he is a waste of time. He we realize that a lot of girl (if not over 60%) will look similar to yours.
Never feel down anout yourself and your body..learm.to.love yourself and body
Maybe Your made different because you are different..
Finding the real places that make you feel.like you never felt before sexually is something that will change your selfesteem
And if the male in your life criticism is all he does about your body
You dont need him
Find someone who.loves everything about you
There is only one you..
You are you
No one can take your place
Just thought id
Drop this note to
Let ya know there are us out here thats been through similar things.
I have scars from abuse
When i was a teen
Burn scars from a cold hearted ******* thst burned me with cigarettes and other things and other scars from other torture.
Love your self
Your BEAUTIFUL
LET KNOW ONE TELL YOU ANY DIFFERENT