I'm Pregnant!!!
Im 12 dpo and took the first response test and it showed a BFP. I couldnt wait anymore to test...Well Im happy about it and now I dont have to stress. I waited long enough to find out..
hi sweetie!
yep i am also thinking the same thing...infact i even called them up today to know for sure when can we go for another USG may be a little later as to be certain!
they asked me to wait till my 7th month!:-(
gosh! this wait is killing me!
lets see what do they have for me!
i will keep u posted sweetie!...and u do give me a list of the stores as well!
love ya!
hey!
whats up?? long time u did not write back! is everything ok? are u too busy in shopping for ur little angel?? what did u get this time?
do write about all these soon!
since i don't know yet for sure...i am going for all nutral colours!
keep posting!
How long after sex and all that did it take you to find out if your were pregnant or not?
I'm just wondering, b/c i'm trying to figure things out for myself.
Hey sweetie. I'm so sorry again. No I haven't been shopping like crazy. But I will be next month. I still feel u should go to another place to get your sonogram because the bigger the baby is the harder sometimes to tell the sex. but I'm good and been fine. How are you?  
Well I know I the day I became pregnant which was july 19. I was fertile from july 19-24. I took a pregnancy test like 5 days after and it came out negative. So I waited  til my 12th day after I ovulated and it gave me a fat positive. I felt I was pregnant before I knew it because I felt like my period kept coming 5 days before and my back kept hurting. On aug 3rd I found out.
ok, thanks.
hi there,
Mine was a little bit confusing as I was on Pills so when I stopped my periods were a bit irregular...but i did conceive within a month of stopping the pills....,!
Good Luck!
hey sweetie!!
I also hoped for the same but they told me if i go for a USG now without any medical need for it then I will have to pay for it out of my own pocket...no insurance coverage!!:-(
so I think I will have to wait till the final Usg in about 9th month!!:-(
How are you??
Hows the little angel??
Hope everything is fine!!
Keep in touch!!
Awww man that sucks to wait so long. Your baby had to open his/her legs at a point when they did the ultrasound. That waiting perios is a hassle. But as long as your baby is healthy that's all that matters.
Everything has been good. I went to the doc on thurs. They told me that my baby doesn't have down syndrome that my risks are low. But also when they gave me my usg before they said they seen something  around my baby kidney and it looks a lil larger then normal so the doc told me not to worry its nothing serious and it should resolve but after I deliver they gonna monitor her closely. ;-( its sad to here bad news and don't know what to do but I'm not going to worry so much I just want her to be ok and healthy. She's been moving in my belly so I know she's doing ok
hey sweetie!
don't worry! all will be fine! often these things appear at first but then everything becomes well with the passage of time! it might get resolved even when she is in your womb..u know! it happened to one of my aunt's baby!
But i am more worried because of the fact that they could not see my baby fully!:-( one of the ladies in another pregnancy site told me that if they don't do another USG then i should go for one by my ownself as then that can show me everything to be more sure!....as her baby was born with a folded palm as this was not a deformity but the way the baby was in the tummy! the docs could not see that earlier and it took 6 months for the baby's hand to get back to normal!..i am really so worried!!
its good that we have each other to share our worries! do keep in touch! And thanx for being there sweet friend!
Hey mama,
    DoN't worry everything WilL be ok w/ ur baby. Yes LiKe I said U should go tO someone else tO get A usg because iT makes no sense ThAt they CaN't really see YoUr baby. I would  be worried also. I know YoUr baby is going tO be healthy AnD god is with you. Keep in touch AnD let me know HoW everything is going sweetie
jja07 did you say you are 12?
hey sweetie!
I am going to the doc on 17th ! i am going to ask them again if they would do another USG ...or else i will go for a 3d one which costs more but is more certain!
Do pray a lot for me! and we will have wonderful pregnancies by the grace of God! Touchwood!!
Did u see me write that I'm 12? I know i dont even sound like I'm 12. I never even said my age. I'm 21 yrs old. Y did u ask?
Hey sweetie,
      Im doing a bad job having been on here in days. But how are you anyway? Ill be 6 months on wednesday which is my bday. Im so excited. As these months are going by fast we are almost due... i go back to the doctor on the 20th to take the diabetes test. Hopefully when u go they can find out...but ill keep you in prayers...ttyl

hello sweet friend!
I was so worried as u did not write for such a long time!...I asked the doc again but again they said , they can't be sure so they would not make a guess!
I guess i would have to wait for it as a surprise! hehehe!
I will be going for the glucose tolerance test on 9th jan!
Hope everything comes out fine! Hoping for the best for both of us! Touchwood!!
Many many happy returns of the day! Wish u all the happiness and may u always be at the pink of ur health!!
Keep in touch sweetu!!
Im here sweetie. Ive been doing good. I thought I had to take the diabetes 2day but they told me I was 2 early to take it 2day because Im only 24 weeks and when Im 27 weeks I have to take it jan. 10th. I asked the doc today about my baby kidney and she showed me the paper that it is very mild thats why they arent taking it serious. She told me not to worry at all because it will resolve. Thank God.

Well I guess we have to wait the arrival of ur lil man or lil momma. We are nearly getting close to our due dates...yayyy :-)

hey!!
seriously, i am soooo eager now!Tochwood!!
each day is like a new experience!! That is a real good news...! Your lil angel will be fine! trust me! God is there for us! I have faith on Him...!
Did u start with your shopping?? get a baby talk magazine from ur gynae's office! There is a 10% off coupon of babydepot, so u can use that for buyin g the bigger items like a stroller or carseat !!
Keep in touch sweetu!
Yes I am also eager. I love when she kicks, she lets me know shes in there and her father always talking to her and kissing my belly. Im so happy and cant wait. I made 6 months and 2days today. Im enjoying every moment of this.
Im going shopping this weekend for some more things. There are so many things I love. Well Im leaving the stroller, car seat and bassinet for the registry. I know I will get everything that I want and need at my baby shower which will be in march. Yes i do get the baby books from my doctor. I just want to see my lil angel. :-)
Did you shop for things for your baby. It would have been so much easier if we knew what you were having but I guess its meant for you to have a surprise which is cool. Ttyl momma
Wow! U r really lucky !! I am still waiting eagerly!! Anyway but i have bought a few things like a few dresses...caps, booties, sovcks, blankets ! hehehee!
they are just adorable!
Yes, it would have been nice if i would haveknown what my baby's gender was! I would have completed my shopping by now!
So u r going to have a baby shower too? wow! GR8!!
I don't knoiw about me...as i am far away from my own native land and my family so i don't think i will habve anything like that :-(
but i wish the best for you! Do enjoy a lot and write back about your experiences to me ...ok??
Ttyl sweet mommy of a very sweet angel!:-)
Yes Im gonna have a baby shower. Maybe like the end of february  or the beginning of march. Its gonna be a lot of people there so I really dont have to shop shop but I pick out lil here and there...Hopefully everything I put on my registry, I will get. I have a lot of family and Im glad about that cause they will be a lot of help...ttyl momma
really lucky you!! as for me I don't know whether I will have a baby shower or not for sure! but i guess i will have one small one but i won't be getting the bigger stuff i know!
Anyway whoever has first would write about the whole thing ..ok?
when are you having your GTT done>?
What is GTT?
GTT is the Glucose Tolerance Test...it is done after the 27 weeks time i beleive and it also reflects your chances of developing gestational diabetes!!
When are u going for that?? I am going on the 9th jan!
Yeah thats the test Im going for in jan. 10th. Thats what I called the diabetes test caz I didnt know the real name...

Happy New Year!!!
Happy New Year to u too sweet friend!!
I am going in for the test on jan 9th! Did u take a tour of the hospital??have u registered for the birth classes??
I am sooo worried now as days are passing!! When are u due?? i forgot ur date!Sorry!
and how is our little angel doin g?kicking mommy hard??hehhehee!
Keep in touch!
hey sweetu!
How r u?? long time ...no communication???
Did u have ur baby shower?? i had mine today!!:-)
got sooo many stuff!! dieing to share with u the news...get back soon!
missing u!
hi sweety!
i am really getting worried now...it has been quite some time now since i heard last from u...how r u??how is ur lil angel doing?
gotta share lots with u...my 1 hr glucose test came high si i went for my 3 hrs test today...hope everything goes well! Touchwood!!
reply soon!!
hey sweetie/
im sorry i havent been on  in so long. My laptop wasnt working. im due april 9th. today makes me 29 weeks and 2 days. i took the glucose test on jan.10th and it came back fine but i have to take iron pills now because they say im anemic now. Everything is ok over here so far. I see you had your babyshower already. Im not having mines until march. What things did you get from the shower.I hope your glucose test came back fine the 2nd time around. How is everything w/ you and hows the lil shy one doin? Im back now so I wont be a stranger. ttyl
hey sweetie ....:-)
so glad to hear from u after such a long time!!!
My 3 hour glucose test came fine! touchwood!!
My angel is also kicking me now and then...again touchwood!!
I got a lot of stuff in my baby shower...A play gym, a bouncer seat, 3 types of baby games sets...my hubby bough me a recliner chair and an ottoman!:-)
when are u planning to get ur shower??
i have bought loads and loads of dresses....so many that now i myself can't keep track of them! hehehehe!!
my due date is march 29th...so really counting now!
keep in touch sweet friend! missed u a lot!!
love to u and ur lil angel!!
hey!!
as usual...where are?? i am really worried now...everytime..i post here in expectation of ur reply...but u never do...:-(
keep in touch plzz...miss u!:-(
Girlies, sorry i haven't been in touch but guess what - IM PREGNANTTTTT!!!!!!!!
Found out earlier today, im nearly 5 weeks. Im in shock but very happy & scared all at the same time. Got my first appointment with the midwife on friday 29th Feb. Thought i would let you know. The disappoint from previous negative brought my mood low but right now im ecstatic. How are you both and the little bubba's?
wassup, i know i havent been on. ive been really busy. im doin well and my lil one. how r u doing? hows the baby? my babyshower is march 1st. cant wait. ill keep in touch with you. ttyl sweetie
hey Congrats!!
Hope you have a wonderful and enjoyable 40 weeks!!:-)
already 5 wks...huh? so did u have the morning sickness??
keep in touch! and once again! CONGRATULATIONS!!
hey!!
so ur baby shower is on march 1st...great!!
Enjoy and have a blast!
Hope u get all those wonderful gifts that u have desired...hehehehe!
do keep in touch!
talk to u soon!
hey sweetie,
yes i had a great time at my baby shower. i got everything i needed for my baby. im so blessed. hows the lil one doing? U are almost due its crazy how fast this came. cant wait. ttyl
hey sweet friend!
Yes!! its amost time now!! touchwood! cannot wait to hold my lil angel!!:-)
how are u and ur lil angel doing?? has she started kicking u hard at night too??
keep in touch! take care!
CONGRATS! i just signed up to this deal litteraly 10 mins ago, and i asked some questions and then saw yours!! good luck!! it is sooooo awesome!!! just read up on everything!! and ask TONS of questions. everything falls into place once your holding that little bundle and it looks like you and dad! OH YEA! and DONT leave dad out! lol this is exciting!! congrats!!

p.s i hope we can become friends too....
hey there!
surely we can be friends! so whats up with you?? we are almost on the same boat...(Me and jja07) so try to keep in touch! tell us more about yourself!
hey mama,
I'm not sure if you had your baby yet because I know you are very close to your due date. Yes mines still in my belly she doesnt seem like she is goin to come early. Hope everything is ok and I really want to know what you are having. I have two more weeks to go til my daughter gets here and so excited for both of us as it is our first time we are going to be mothers. at least our babies will be here just in time for mother's day. well keep in touch and if you did have your baby let me know 1st how was labor, how many lbs and inches ans most of all have a healthy baby... ttyl
hey mama,
  Im assuming that you had your lil one.I know you are busy and your hands a re full. I didnt have my lil one yet. shes still not ready to see mommy yet. Hope everything is well with you. Cant wait to speak to you, I would like to know how everything went. ttyl mama
hey sweetie!
yupp u r right! i have my little angel in my arms now!! touchwood! she was born on 31st of march in the evening! but i truly suffered a long and gruesome 18 hours labor...then when i tried to go in with normal delivery baby got stuck so had to go in for an emergency c-section!!:-(
but finally my little one was with me :-) and she is 9lbs and 22 inches!Touchwood!! do tell me soon about your little one too...and do send me her pics in my email id...***@****
send me yours too so that we can share pics aswell!!
loads of love, and all the best of wishes for your little angel's arrival!! Good luck and keep in touch!!
hey there little mama!!
I tried to contact u but where r u?? too busy with the little one i guess!!?? but do drop a line here please!
keep in touch!
loads of love,
pril 11th, 3 days after my due date. 7lbs 14oz, 21 inches. Ive been in labor since that tuesday and had her in the am on friday.I had a vaginal delivery.it didnt take long for me to push her out. i believed it was around 8 pushes and she came to the world. Im so glad all the pain and contractions are over with caz it was too much. lol. Im not sure if Im gonna do this again. Im happy my daughter is here and healthy. I had a fever so they took her to the nicu to give her antibiotics. we went home 2days being in the hospital. I dont really get to sleep at night caz shes always up wantin 2 eat. shes prob 9lbs now and isnt 2 weeks old yet. lol. I love her so much. Im just enjoyin motherhood and my baby everyday.
Awww u had a lil girl. Congrats mama.How does it feel to be a mommy now? Wow your baby is big 9lbs thats a healthy healthy lil one. lol. i dont c ur email address its showin stars. Goodluck mama and hope everything is well. ttyl :-)
Oh Wow!!

I am sooooooooo happy for u!! Congrats!! It is really great that your little angel is gaining weight so rapidly!! good good!!
I am too staying up all night as she sleeps more during the day!!:-(
Now i do understand the responsibility and the feelings that come with motherhood!!touchwood!
take care and keep in touch sweetie!
hey mama,
   Happy Mothers Day to you. Sorry havent been on in a while. How are you and ur lil angel? Gilr i have been so tired. this lil one keeps me up all night. lol. But its part of being a mother. Shes so special and spoiled already. Always wants to be held. Shes growin good. putting her in her pretty clothes and i cant wait til it gets hotter out here i want to put her in her dresses. Hopes everything is well...speak to ya soon
hey there sweet mama!!
A very happy belated mother's day to u too!!:-) so, how did u spent ur first mother's day?
my lil one has also become naughty and wants to be held all the time! but i must confess that although i fuss about it, but i love it! touchwood!
do keep in touch!
talk 2 u soon!!