In What time Gynaecosid Works !
my wife and i had unprotected sex and my wife was having her periods on 14 but she did not had then we did a pregnancy test and it was positive but we dont want a pregnancy now so i gave her Gynaecosid today morning and i wanted to know that how much time it will take her periods to get back normal !

pls help !
I wasn't sure what gynaecosid was and I looked it up and found another article on this website, the poster gave this site as a reference...
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/journals/2908403.htm
and this was a quote
"Another drug mistakenly thought to be an emergency contraceptive is Gynaecosid, which is recommended for the treatment of amenorrhea not related to pregnancy. The use of these drugs as emergency contraceptive agents is dangerous."
So I assume that this pill can not be used as an emergency contraceptive and you should go to a doctor and discuss your options with her pregnancy. Not to mention, emergency contraceptives are not known as the "morning after" pills for just any reason, you have a limited amount of time in which to use them, and they do not cause abortion. They only prevent pregnancy if you are not already pregnant, and they are not 100% effective. I suggest you see a doctor, and while you are there ask about birth control.
we had unprotected sex on 19th july...durin d tym of ejaculation he took it out bt some of d sperms were alredy dere....i took contraceptive d very next day..after a week i had period for 2 days which was on 26th july.my due dat of having period was on 5th august but it came 10 days ahead.so in august i was waiting for my period on 26th..so til 2 day it din hapen so i took gynaecosid...could u please help um worried i need help...
i had sex on the 4th of september 2010 and i was supposed to see my period on the 29th of september 2010 but it didnt come. i did a pregnancy test and it said i was pregnant.i took gynaecosid on the 6th of october but i still have not started bleeding.please help its urgent

pls help !

Tags: gynaecosid
I see my period on 15feb and I ave sex on 28th feb………..later ave sex again on on 15th march………but I aen’t see my period!!!! I don’t want d pregnancy now…………..i decided to take gynaecosid drug is it gona work.
pls help it is urgent
I tried using gynacocoide to abort my 1week pregnancy? And few days later I was expecting to see my period bh I haven't, pls is the pregnancy still intact and if yes hope it would not affect my baby cos ave decided to keep it. Pls reply me