Is my vagina normal?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Is my vagina normal?

Well, My vagina doesn't have everything under the skin, it's like..the lips are outside of the skin.. it's not the normal little slit that has everything inside, i don't understand if anythings wrong with it or if that's normal because all the other pictures i see with girls [i'm not really looking, i just come across them once in a while] has girls and their vaginas don't look like mine... is this normal? I don't know what to think... help!
Think of it as your own unique vagina.  I'm sure yours is okay and not deformed as you probably think.  Some of us have huge vaginal lips and some of us don't.  Some are fuller and some are not.  It's YOUR vagina, so learn to love it!!
I'm so glad I just read your post!

My vagina lips sound the same as yours and I thought it was normal but I think you're right-not everyone is having bigger lips on the outside.  I guess being a girl I never really knew what other's looked like.

I've had to guys say they really liked it so I guess it's good!
reading your posts, mine matches up to yours! i've bin so upset about it for a while now. i was so upset and worried i showed my closest friend, and she joked around saying it looks like i have two ball sacks. it really got to me, even though she was joking. is it normal for your lips to look like that? x
OK ....
im a bit fat
well avrage Teeen G
Nd  Fo soem reason Ma Armpicks  ar a bit black  nd not only dat
i have a ***** ..nd i hate cuz around it  ders black like it wont come off
plzzzz help?
im scared about mine too, my bum crack just goes all the way round and there isnt realii anything there.. well that iican see anyway.. im realiy scared :(
is this not normal? can someone plz tel me wats rong?? im scared!! i think i mite cry :'( :'(
When I shave my vagaina it iches so I scarch it when I'm done scraching it a couple hours later a bump apear do anyone know what could that be? I'm scared
Hey im scared that my vagina looks wrong because theres like a part sticking out or the lips......I'm scared can somone tell me plzzz :)
omg, even though this is a little late, im haveing the same problem as you!! im 13 and i showed my close friend and she told me THE SAME THING!!! i started laughing and crying at the same time when she said that, but i was really scared when she said that though... i guess they r normal? idk, it seems as though alot of other girls like me have the same problem:) im not as scared anymore:) by the way, im very skinny, and idk if it has anything to do with weight?
Everyone, it's okay. There's nothing to be afraid of. Vagina's come in every shape, every size, every variation you could ever think of. Some have bigger lips, some have smaller. Some are big, some are small, heck they can vary in color. But regardless they're all normal. Don't worry about them being deformed if they look different. They're unique. Vagina's are like rainbows, you never see the same one twice.
is it normal for your virgina to have smaller outer lips and inner lips appear larger and on show(not hidden beneath inner lips)
please answer if any one knows im worried im the only one wi small outer vigina (vagina) lips and inside not hidden
thank you
Okay... I'm 17 about to turn 18 in a couple months and I'm afraid to have sex because I think my vagina is deformed xc I want to ask somebody but it's embarrassing. My outer lips are big I guess but my inner... its looks like there is nothing there!! Dx I'm not a normal person and I am way okay with that but this, this I need to be normal! I don't want to stay a virgin forever because I'm too afraid of what a guy will think :'(
Look im like that too mi lips are outside of it and are a little big but i went to the doctor and he said that's completely Normal some girls have them big and others have them smaller...