Itchy bumps on vagina.
For many years now I have suffered from vaginal itching. As long as I can remember I have had some itchy bumps on my vagina. Even before I began having sex. I never knew what they were and I have gone to my doctor repetedly for it. They can't find anything wrong with me. The itching has continued and has been very annoying. Recently, some of the bumps become much larger and are sore. They never scab or crust over, they just become extremely sore. I do not believe that they have ever bled. The itching occurs both inside of my vagina and on the lips of it. Also, recently, my clitoris started to bleed a little bit. Because the itching has been so bad recently, I have been itching a lot and therefore my vagina is sore. I don't know what to do anymore. I have read of a condition called "lichen sclerosis". Has anyone ever heard of this and can you help me. I have made a doctor appointment, but like I said, I have done this before and they can't find anything wrong with me. If it helps at all, I do have ovarian cysts. I just want the itching to finally stop. Yes, I do have quite a bit of discharge, but my doctor has told me that I just produce quite a bit of vaginal fluid. Pleas help me anyone. Any suggestions on how to stop this miserable itching??
First, I do not know about what your condidtion may be. Since you have been to the Dr and nothing seems to be wrong, maybe you just keep irritating it by scratching it. Perhaps you should look into a different Dr. They make creams for yeast infections which cause a lot of itching. I would say DEFFINATELY go to a different Dr for a second opinion, get a yeast infection cream to help the itching, and if you stop scratching it maybe it will start to heal itself.
Lichen schlerosis has been written about on this forum or on their Maternal and Child health forum more than once, try the archives.  It could be what you have.