Women's Health Community
Itchy red bumbs around vaginal opening!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Itchy red bumbs around vaginal opening!

first let me say my boyfriend and I were both virgins, and we've been having sex for about a year.
Okay, now that we know it's not an STD (lol)

I have two red SUPER ITCHY painfull bumps around my vaginal opening. I also have a yellowy thick discharge, and It smells funny. What should I do?? I know it isnt herpies (herpes), but I'm still scared? Yeast infection? please help

Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1525332_tn?1315849077
It sounds like herp.
Just because you were both virgins a year ago and have been together since...doesn't mean that you can't catch something now.
Please, go to the dr and explain your symptoms. They will do an exam and possibly give you a script.
Good Luck.
Blank
The only way you could have herpes on your vulva is if your boyfriend has a history of cold sores (on the lips, which are very common) and performed oral sex on you (if you were both in fact virgins).
The yellow smelly discharge is a tell-tale sign of BV (Bacterial Vaginosis). A very common bacterial infection that is easily treated, and not sexually transmitted.
I would recommend you see a Dr. ASAP in order to address the painful bumps and discharge. None of us are professionals and can't give you what you need to feel better and have peace of mind. Get yourself looked after!
All the best.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank