Aa
A
A
Close
Itchy skin on breast
I have very itchy skin on my breasts. I have tried lotion and that helps for awhile. None of my other skin itches like this
I don't know if it is dry skin or maybe the after shower spray I am using. I do not have a rash of any kind so I am really confused but they itch non stop most of the day and it is really bad in the shower. My mom thought maybe it was the body spray because it has alcohol in it but I have used it for a long time, I just switched scents. My girlfriend really freaked me out because she said it could be breast cancer but I don't have any lumps that I can feel and no rash or discharge of my nipple area. I am just wondering if anyone may have experinced this same problem....And if so how do I stop the itching it is driving me crazy.
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
i had that problem before and it was due to a brasier i was using. i just need to put it on and it gets itcy right after. i suggest to check your brasiers, that migth be the reason. good luck.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i had that problem before and it was due to a brasier i was using. i just need to put it on and it gets itcy right after. i suggest to check your brasiers, that migth be the reason. good luck.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
12940884 tn?1467239127
Blank
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
17 mins ago
12940884 tn?1467239127
Blank
Belle313, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status
20 mins ago
Blank
Joejoediaz commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
5 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now
Top Women's Health Answerers
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity