Itchy skin on breast

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Itchy skin on breast

I have very itchy skin on my breasts. I have tried lotion and that helps for awhile. None of my other skin itches like this
I don't know if it is dry skin or maybe the after shower spray I am using. I do not have a rash of any kind so I am really confused but they itch non stop most of the day and it is really bad in the shower. My mom thought maybe it was the body spray because it has alcohol in it but I have used it for a long time, I just switched scents. My girlfriend really freaked me out because she said it could be breast cancer but I don't have any lumps that I can feel and no rash or discharge of my nipple area. I am just wondering if anyone may have experinced this same problem....And if so how do I stop the itching it is driving me crazy.
i had that problem before and it was due to a brasier i was using. i just need to put it on and it gets itcy right after. i suggest to check your brasiers, that migth be the reason. good luck.
NaydaBadillo commented on Fluoroquinolones incr...
1 hr ago
veronica0808 commented on photo
1 hr ago
veronica0808 commented on photo
1 hr ago
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals