Just want the pain to go away
I have been having pain under my left arm pit into my left breast as well as my upper back.  I have seen a doctor about it and was told I have a pinched nerve.  He gave me T3's to take and was told to take Advil as well.  He also advised me to see a massage therapist.....well its been 3 weeks now and I am still in pain, feel sick and have no appatite.   Anyone out there ever feel this, and if so what did you do to get rid of the constant pain?
How are you? Do you still have the pain? What initial diagnostic tests were done? If there is no relief from the medications, it is best to inform your doctor about this for proper management. Additional diagnostic tests may also be done. Also, complementary and alternative medicine such as acupuncture and biofeedback therapy may also help. Take care and do keep us posted.