Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Infection Diet questions
I currently have a kidney infection, and seem to get re-occuring bladder infections. I also have kidney stones, I am looking to learn more about what kind of diet or foods are good and bad for the kidneys. I would like to eat healthier and avoid the foods that are not good for my kidneys. Does anyone know of a website or have information that could  help me out. So far all I know is drink a lot of water, and spinach is not good for the kidneys...

Thanks everyone!
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I really do not know a answer for you considering that I have never experienced that before. But this web site should be of help to you.

This is the National Kidney Foundation.

Best of luck!

www.kidney.org/atoz/atozItem.cfm?id=148
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
For 10mos. now I continue to have pain, tenderness on both sides right below my ribcage.  I have had CT Scan & Ultra Sound and told that my Kidneys are normal.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
what are the symptoms of a kidney infection? i was just told by my ob's nurse that it sounded like i had a kidney infection
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Everyone has bacteria in their bladders, which when grow out of control, cause urinary track and bladder infections.  Cranberry juice is great to reduce the bacteria and keep it under control.  If you don't like Cranberry juice, you can also purchase tablets at GNC or other health food store.  You can also find information regarding UTI's and Bladder infections on the Dr. Mercola website.
www.*********.com  He has great information on their regarding a wide variety of health issues and is focused on health and wellness.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
23 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
Des_a_rae, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status