Lactating

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Lactating

why is it that my breast lactate when i press or squeeze them even though I'm not pregnant?  This has been happening for the past two to  three years. Please help, I really want to know since it has become sort of embarrassing for me.
you might have to go to the doctor if you have high hormone levels it can cause your body to believe that it is pregnant when it is not also if you check your breasts and there is a lump if it is pressing on the tissue that causes you to lactate it could cause your body to continuously produce milk
or.... it can be one of two things, your thyroid, or there is a non-cancerous tumor on your pitutairy glad. go to the doctors and get checked. post when you have an answer for us =) best of luck