Large female pubic bone.
This was a comment I found and I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME THING! I need to know how I can correct this! You have no idea the suffering we go through on a day to day basis looking like you have a male part instead of a female anatomy. I don't feel like a complete woman. I cannot wear sexy underwear and don't get me started on what wearing a swimsuit feels like or anything that's tight, so I'm always wearing things that are baggy and I'm soooooooooooooo tired of it. My Gynecologist says it normal, WHAT????????????!!!!!!!!! It's not normal for a female to have a LARGE bone sticking out! Believe me, you would not want to be me....
There has to be a surgical proceedure to reduce the bone there, so we can feel like women again.
See below...

when i started discovering my body as a young girl, i realized something different from everyone elses. my vagina looks really bony. when i lay down flat, my pelvic bone is protruding out. even standing up, i can see a big bump. more than normal from what i have seen. i have been told by friends "oh you have big vagina" and it really bothers me. i am embarrassed to be intimate. i did research but didnt come across anything. i'm 25 now and am still embarrassed to go to a doctor. i dont know what the problem really is. i used to crack my lower back, i dont know if that would do anything to it? but i dont feel any pain or anything. just physically, its very different, bony, and embarrassing from what i see. i've been told by several family members " are you wearing a pad" because its that noticeable. i know that if it was from birth, my mom would notice. because now they tell me things like you have fat, big, vagina. i really need to do something about it, but need to know what? and need to know what the problem really is and what may have caused it? and what kind of doctor i should see. and how i should explain it. please answer my questions asap. i cant take it anymore, and i find it embarrassing to share it w/ anyone else.
Hi Lady,

I just want to say,your absolutely fine with this protruding pubic bones and you should feel sexy about that. Anybody saying you have a big fat vagina is an idiot and and not educated about female anatomy. Actually, you probably will benifit from this wide big pubic bones when you have a natural birth in the future cuz the baby will come out easier from a wider pubic openning and you will suffer less. I actually wish I had a wider pubic bones and pelvis and bigger hips.Dont take any plastic surgery. Your born with such frame and just love your body as it is and dont try to change it a bit only because some idiots comment on it with silly words.
Well this issue is more of an issue in predominately caucasian circles I have the same thing but never seen it as an issue I even got phat tattooed and believe me urban men white black hispanic they more times than not prefer it and it's revered rather than shunned just like curves so love urselfs and take pride in ur differences rather than be embarrassed
Its embarassing, its like its a buldge and my worse nightmare is for someone to wonder if im a guy because of it. its real big and i never truly noticed it till my boyfriend grabbed it and starts saying how i have a big vagina because of it. It gets me mad i wish i were flat. I got lipo in the area but i cant even tell it was done, yet i have the scars to prove it and its squishy flesh, so the doctor didnt address the area how i would like so i wasted a big load of money which im still in debt for. sometimes i think its the Hanes underwear i wear, because it almost encourages the buldge because the outlining of the underwear tug and the cloth parts are loose.
Honestly I'm a guy and find this very hot and stimulating. Find someone who loves u with w/e differences u have, differences are, after all, what distinguish us. Be more confident about it and tell anyone who makes fun of u for it to get a higher education and outlook on life. Don't let this get u down, know that there are people out there who may be into whatever u wish to get rid of.
hey, I'm a guy and I love large pubic bones how they bulge through tight dresses and so on!
you girls may discover that there are several celebrities for example who don't seem to have any problem showing their mounds to the world:
Audrina Patridge - many photos in tight dresses where she clearly shows off a nice hot bulge
Sarah Hyland - Halloween episode and some other photos
Ashley Greene - peoples choice awards 2012 - wow
mmm, love it and I hope more women with beautiful large pubic mounds will stop worrying about them and stop trying to hide them with shirts and **** like that! If you have a large pubic bone and would like to look extra hot, wear a tight dress, skirt or anything else that shows off the mound. I would love it and I'm definitely not alone!  
There are just a few people who may have given rude comments about protruding mounds, somewhere, sometime. They are the ones initiating your insecurity. But come on, are you gonna have a **** life because of that little bunch of insecure minority of people or are you gonna make the rest of us happy by being hot and confident? Think about it, all you gifted girls!
I appreciate everything you said!!!  Really, it does help a bit...
But the years of feeling different and "ugly" because of something we can't change is going to take a long time to get over... if at all.  There is something you can do for pretty much anything about yourself that you don't like, except this.  No surgery will fix it.  (so I've heard).  
No one  talks about womens mounds... They talk about boobs, *****, legs.... everything else.  And no one is going out of their way to "show off" a bulge.  
Sorry to everyone else, I don't mean to speak for anyone but myself here...
=)
I think this is over exaggeration big time. I have the same problem and no one has ever noticed and I barely notice it cos to be honest i don't go round looking at others girls and comparing. So you need to get a grip and realise people come in all shapes and sizes and you're nothing of an exception. Believe it or not..you're probably the only person that cares about it and that has ever noticed!
I have been reading responses all night and I really find this amazing. It was just killing me one night so I HAD to look it up. I've always had that protruding bone for as long as I can remember. Even when I look back at home videos of myself in a swimsuit at 5 years old. I'm 16 now and I'm recovering from anorexia so all my bones are already very pronounce. I though there would be a way maybe if you could push it back. I curve my spine back as well to try and make it less noticeable. None of my partners ever commented on it which could be good and bad. The comments from the guys here are VERY assurin though.
I want to feel beautiful. I don't want to look like everyone else, but I want to do things other teenagers can do, like laying on the beach and tanning. All of the girls around me look like they don't even have a bone at all.
I think there are excercizes out there. There HAS to be. Something to just reposition the pelvic bone or anything. Surgery was always a possibility but now it's absolutely off the list. I'm just looking for a way to feel more confident about myself and accepting the protruding bone and something unique about me and everyone else here.
ok ladies im a lady with a fat cat and a protruding pelvic bone to boot-so I definetely feel ya on ALL levels-Ive cried with you young ladies who have wrote in to say that you hit yourselves til the point that you bruise etc,ive wanted to go CHOKE OUT some of your husbands and boyfriends,i mean really??WHY would you put up with an ***hole like that?tell me,how big is HE really and how many women can you VERIFY that hes been with?? somehow im pretty sure i know these answers already.Ive had this problem since i was BORN,i have pics of me in the hospital as a baby with a gigantic vagina,and YES it CAN BE GENETIC.its not ALWAYS genetic but ive noticed my mother and several other women in my family have it as well,while two of her sisters dont.So it just kinda depends.I also stare at other ladies parts to see if theyre in the "secret sisterhood" as well-YOURE NOT A FREAK FOR TRYING TO IDENTIFY IN ANOTHERS BODY ONE OF YOUR OWN INSECURITIES!YOURE SIMPLY TRYING TO DRAW COMFORT!! I was called Camel-toe all through middle school it was AWFULLLL i cant even begin to describe the pain i felt but luckily,many of you ladies KNOW that pain as well.To the girls that are embarrassed changing in front of other girls in gym class,do you have bathroom stalls in there as well???MOST DO.RUN GIRLFRIENDS RUN TO THAT BATHROOM STALL AND DRESS IN THERE!!!! The clothing issue- everyone has great ideas and i utilize all of them and have for atleast 16 yrs ive also found one thing that works wonders is the compression panties for post surgery(google them you can order them) and the body shaper,SPANX girdle type underclothes- just make sure you get the kind that cover your fluffy girl well,so usually the ones that are full body with the shorts is best.you can also find the ones that are JUST the bottoms.Get them TIGHT.i cant stress this ENOUGH!get them as tight as you can but still able to fit into them.YES i know its uncomfortable but you will feel sooooooo much less self conscious and dare i say,sexy and confident for once.MANY MANYYYYYYYY teeny weeny GORGEOUS women i see (i live in tx,its not gross hicks everywhere like everyone thinks,theres an ABUNDANCE of gorgeous girls everywhere here,if youre a 10 then youre AVERAGE around here its just ridiculous!) have protruding pelvic bones,THIS IS NORMAL.No they may not be fatty or have thick/fat vaginal lips but to anyone that is suffering from JUST a protruding pelvic bone dont worry too much bout that doll,you need to do some secret peripheral vision scoping out of the ladies in tight clothing around you more often,youre gonna find that all women have a protrusion just some more than others and it depends on what theyre wearing at the time too.ALSO-LIPO DOESNT WORK!!!! we've all seen horrible stories,have any of yall gone to the bottom of this page and seen how many related discussions there are?!?!? theres ATLEAST six other forums just on this website that ALL deal with protruding fluffy girl parts so you can find lots of other stories and info there.NOW-you can get a pubic mons reduction that is ACTUAL SURGERY-they actually take out the fat and remove skin and lift the skin up to make it tighter as well as cut down and remove fat from any thick outer lips,the labia majora,and of course inner lips as well,the minora,which is a much more common surgery.There are several surgeons in the US that are amazing at this-you may not be able to get a PERFECTLY flat mound but ive seen some pics that are simply AMAZING compared to what im dealing with-id spend a ridiculous amount of money to get what these girls have.Ive talked the top surgeon in Houston about our problem and he said that you have to wear compression panties for 6 mths to help the swelling and that most women dont listen to that and then the surgery doesnt work nearly as well,stupid stupid women!! The surgeon also told me that the recovery rate is phenomenal,that most go back to work in just a few days AND that the pain is minimal,he said its one of the less painful surgeries that he does and that get implants hurts a hell of a lot worse!
I have this exact same problem. And it's terrifying when about to go swimming. I can't just walk around like the other girls in their swimsuits everywhere. But if you think about it, most guys look at your butt when going into the water not your vaginal region. That has made it a little better. And the shorts right before you get in the water is a brilliant idea. also if you get a bathing suit a little bigger in the front region you can't notice it as much, and that will help. I'm glad to know that i'm not alone. :)
I am only a teenager and I have been wondering about this for the past couple years, one time when I was at my friends house she pointed out the bump and thought it was weird, and it makes me so jealous of other girls who are just flat down there. My boyfriend says he loves me, even though I have chubby thighs and stretch marks, so he might not really mind, but it still makes me worried to let him see it. My last boyfriend stuck his hand down there when we were making out once, and I let him. I asked him about what he thought later and he didn't say anything about the bump, but I don't know if he was trying to spare my feelings, or what! I am just really nervous. I still wear jeans and everything, I don't try to hide it, because when I am wearing anything over it, it is not very noticeable. I don't think there is anything that can be done, because when I feel it, it is hard. So it is a bone, or something... I am glad to know many other girls have the same problem, and reading these comments comforted me, but I still feel like I shall be self conscious until I find a guy or girl that I want to spend my life with who will not judge me for it. Anyways, I am really glad I am not alone.
I'm a guy who lives in Canada and my girlfriend lives in the Netherlands.  I am planning to visit her within the next two months.  She has for a long time told me there is something 'not nice' about her and then just today she wrote and told me that she has this protruding pubic bone, and that her mother and grandmother also had it.  That is how I arrived at this forum.  As a man, from my perspective, I am not upset by it and since I love her of course I accept it even if I don't like it.  And I don't even know whether I will like it or not.
So I just want to say to you, all you ladies really, that sometimes the things that make us insecure are much worse in OUR OWN EYES than they are in the eyes of others.  As for those girls in high school, that can be really tough for boys and girls alike because young people that age almost seem like a bunch of sharks ready to tear a person apart for any little difference, as if there were a prize for putting somebody down.  It's foolish, really.
Now I going to say something spiritual and you're free to take it or leave it but I hope you take it :), it WILL help completely.
We're supposed to love one another, not tear each other down.  But we need to feel loved before we have love to give, and we need a constant invariable Love that doesn't turn off when we need it most.  That's the love of God, which can certainly fill you and be felt and flow out to others when you receive it.  But how do we even know that God loves us? Lots of people say He does, but how do we KNOW? The Scripture says that we PERCEIVE the love of God because He laid down His life for us, and we also should lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.  So it's through the death of Jesus for our sins, His burial, and His Resurrection the third day, that we are justified in God's sight.  Then the relationship with God, which was broken through our wrongdoing, is restored and whole, and we receive His love, peace, and joy in our hearts!
When you know you're a daughter (or son in my case) of God you have great internal joy bubbling up, Living Waters in your belly, the Bible calls them, bubbling up to everlasting life! Then you know you are loved by the Almighty and this joy and strength and security enables us to put what other people think and say, which are sometimes hurtful or thoughtless or wrong, in the proper perspective.  In other words, this is the secret to overcoming insecurity and anxiety: Trusting Jesus.
Love and Grace to you!
GIRLS GIRLS LADIES ; ) Most guys, LIKE MYSELF, LOVE A PROTRUDING PUBIC MOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ; ) SERIOUSLY HONEST TO GOD TRUTH = MEN LOVE IT!!!!!
Woahhh.. Ok, hi girls im an 18 year old guy and have happened to stumble upon this out of my own curiosity about the size and existance of the mound formed by the pubic bone (among other things) at a girls pelvis.. Anyway what has prompted me to have some input is that I have read each of the comments on this page and I think that some girls need reassuring about this  feature of their bodies.. And hopefully a male perspective wont hurt. I will say it straight up, I think that the pubic mound, especially of distinct size is an attractive feature.. Powerfully beautiful. However I do understand how you may have some self confidence issues due to it, and the comments or judgements of others.. There probably will be those people, but people will always find something to make you feel insecure about. Confidence in your self is one way to automatically be more beautiful and sexy. . . THERE IS NO WAY you should change what you have, especially considering that would mean breaking your body. What you are is beautiful, you will believe me or you wont. But I think a visible buldge on a fit girl is such a turn on. Its like, hey, I have a vagina thats there.. Its not un feminine at all. If you have never been told anything positive about it.. Well here you are, I think its hott.
I can't believe how long this forum has been going on for.....it's GREAT! I've been sitting here for a couple hours reading every post.....I'm so glad I'm not the only one, but it saddens me to know that my thoughts and feelings are justified....what is there to be proud of and confident about?! I've been told "you're beautiful","you're so pretty", blah blah blah.....if they only knew!!!!! First off, I'm totally insecure and have no self-esteem (my biggest problem, I know); but every time I think about what would help me feel beautiful, it always comes to my croch! I have a larger bone AND extra fat there, so I CAN'T wear the pants, shorts, dresses, skirts nor bathing suits that I love...I look like a slob most of the time because if I wear anything more fitting, I have moose knuckle (male version of camel toe....that's how gross my croch is!) I know my case is probably not as bad as some of you (which makes me feel for you), but to get a general picture (some might want to compare similarities/differences): my bone hits the bathroom countertop if I'm leaning towards the mirror or something; and I can grab a handful of fat....I also have bigger lips, so I get camel toe sometimes (which my husband loves, but I hate - gross!) It's hard not to compare when the majority of women don't have this; there is never a moment I don't look at someone croch because I'm so obsessed with having a "normal" one, so I've looked at 100's of 1000's and yet to see anyone else with this that isn't overweight (I'm 29, 5'3, 140lbs...just had my 3rd child)....even most obese women have smaller croches than me! My sister and mom don't have this; why me? I've always been embarrassed about this - and always will be - but I've mentioned this to my husband (of 10 yrs) a couple years ago and recently; but he thinks "[I'm] crazy" and "[I] look fine".....But I don't see him checking out girls and watching porn with girls that have "bulges". I know this is all MY insecurities, but why wouldn't I want to have what most men want and most women have? I want to look AND feel sexy and feminine in my little panties, bathing suit or tight jeans; I want to look AND feel beautiful and feminine in a dress....is that too much to ask for? Don't tell me to be comfortable and confident with who I am and WHAT I have when I look like I'm sporting a penis down there!
I just have to correct ALL incorrect "croch" spellings to crotch - with a "t".......sorry, it was just driving me crazy I couldn't edit it......I always miss letters or mix them up when typing on the iPad.....auto-correct usually helps me with that....but sometimes makes it worse :-)

******I Also Want To Mention Something Else******

About it being hereditary; the Mons Pubis, anyways: I've mentioned that my other family members don't have it, but I've have 3 boys and 2 of them are packing extra fat down there.....it makes their penises "tuck in" and look like belly buttons, but their penises are normal, it's just they have too much fat. I'M SO SORRY, BOYS, I LOVE YOU!!
yup anandi, i am also an indian lady, of 26 years of age, unmarried, i too have the same prob.i always wonder will that be a problem in havng sex,or having a baby? can u help me out? its time for me to get married,,  but m not so happy as i fear this. as that protudes out  while wearing slex or leggins. i cant let my boyfrnd  sleep on my lap as i fear he will come to know about my prob.
Hi, ive just read what you have put, and im pretty much the same. I've been self conscious about mine since i started getting sexually active. But its weird to think that i would never of thought about it if i never went that extra step with that one boy.
Although i have other body insecurities, mainly my stomach- that is the main one that stops me from going that extra step, again. (i've only ever been with one person, and ruined numerous relationships because i cant bring myself round to do it again, due to the near extinct self confidence).
Anyway, back to the point i commented for, i was thinking why don't you bring up your thought about the lipo to whoever it is that does your smear test? and get their opinion on what to do.
Sammy
Gosh this is so reassuring to find out that so many other ladies deal with this. I've had this for as long as I can remember, and am now in my 30's. Nobody has ever commented on it (to my face!) but it is very noticeable. I feel insecure wearing a bathing suit, leggings, jeans, jogging pants, some skirts...

I was at an adult gymnastics class the other day and was embarrassed even doing a bridge or laying on my back. It's ridiculous.

And, no offence to the guys who have posted, I could care less if guys find this attractive or not. Imagine if, as a man, you had a tiny penis and women found this attractive. That probably wouldn't change how you AS A MAN felt about it. It feels (to me) very unfeminine, and how many women really want to feel like they have a package down there?

It's been a great last hour reading through all of these comments and finding out that I'm not alone. I've hesitated to look this up for years, afraid that there would be nothing to find out.

hi anandi I am from India as well :) I have the same kind of pubis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mons_pubis .. my cousin bro raised his eyebrows staring at that mound while i was trying my new jeans.. my cousin sis also thot i was having my menstrual cycles and i was wearing a pad.. its so embarassing!!!
    I am 23 now and i feel the bump is reducing.. I was fat as a child and slimmed down extremely in the past 3-4 years, but my pelvis seemed equally fat always..  i hav gained a lil weight recently which is my ideal body weight, i feel the bump is reducing. Although its mor of a fat than just bone but when i press my finger to feel the bone, i feel the bone too is a protruding slightly! there are pelvic exersises in youtube but i m not sure whthr it ll help...
   I m very conscious about my body and i was literally hurt wen i shocked my boyfriend wid it.. but he says he loves my body and i knw he means it! its all about love and not just the appearance!! he was shocked becos he had never seen a naked gal other than in porn movies, we both were virgins when i met him at the age of 21(this is quite common in India) :) :)  we are the oly sexual partners to each other and we are soon gonna be married so i dnt think anybody else ll ever see it :) lols :D as long as my boyfriend loves it i m okay wid it.. rest can be hidden wid appropriate clothing!!
I have this problem I'm 14 and all the girls in my class can pull of wearing anything they want,I'm so insecure about this and it's ruining my life,I just rated to notice this when I was 11 and ever since this I have been wear nothing but jeans and maybe leggings sometimes with a really long baggy shirt,I don't know what to do about it at all but my mom said its normal,I really don't think it's normal to have a big bump there ,I'm a model and my modeling agent said if I get this taken care of before I'm 18 I could be a Victoria secret model :'(
listen ignore every one on this page you are perfectly normal stop listening to all the scientific bull crap they are trying to feed you because most of it you probably dont understand anyways just love your body if it isnt causing you any pain then apparently you are fine it is ok just love your body you are normal and many girls have it you are young and you just need to ignore all the perversion.......
Girls everywhere with a big pubic bone - I have one too. I'm 28 and noticed it when I was a little girl and have spent many of my young "pretty" years stressed out about it...stop it. You can't do anything about it. It is part of your body. Lipo suction will only solve a little bit of the problem and having your bone shaved down isn't often an option. I can tell you how to hide it through the clothes that you wear though...and no, the answer isn't a moo-moo. Wear low riding tight jeans with a wide hip belt that covers that area. The bulk of the belt means that no bulk down there is going to look out of place. That way you still get to show off your butt and your waist and it doesn't look weird. Wear tight pants and a low neckline flouncy babydoll top to show off your legs and boobs. Wear tight tops with short or knee length skirts that flare out from the top of your pubic bone, or if you want to wear a tight skirt, wear a baggy blouse that sits so that it is long enough to just cover that area and cinch it in for shape with a thin hip belt. All is not lost! Also, at the beach, wear little board shorts of a pretty crochet skirt or dress. You can actually get away with not wearing them in the water, because you don't really see much once you're in and just run to your towel as you get out. If anyone asks why, say you're cold. If you're trying to look sexy in the bedroom, go for French knickers and flirty lacey skirts..guys like having a little something lacy to play with. Also, most men like things that are a little bit taboo or whatever, so the chances are that once you're in the bedroom, he's going to just think that it's sexy....unless you draw attention to how self concious it makes you feel...which is not sexy, so don't even let him know that it's a problem for you. If he says anything, just say "yeah, I have a really bony pelvis. A lot of girls do. Some people have wide flat hips and other people have narrow hips that are wide from front to back. I think it's so that babies can still fit through your pelvis if you have narrow hips." Big freaking whoop...right!? That's all it is. It doesn't mean you're some kind of deformed freak, and it doesn't mean that you were meant to be a guy, and it doesn't mean that you're ugly or disgusting or over sexed. It's like having broad shoulders, or big feet, or an overbite, or a big nose, or long legs....it's not a big deal. There are ways around it, guys. Don't let this stress dominate your life or make you hide all the time. Don't let it steal your pretty years! Much love to you all...and seriously, I understand and have tried doing lots of horrible things to myself to hide it too. Just play with your wardrobe and postur, keep yourself fit so that you are as healthy and confident as you can possibly be and plan outfits for the many different types of situation and weather that you may find yourself in, plan what to say if it is pointed out (make sure that it is matter-of-fact so you don't cry or blush or give away your power), and go and live. :)
I have the same problem too,I cnt put on somethn thts too fitting (jeans,tight dresses,etc)-but would like to know if there is a different/another option from surgery because I cnt afford it??
I posted on this several years ago, after reading all of the comments by girls and ladies about this, and calling it a "problem" and worrying because of how you think other people perceive it....
When I read this, it's almost like someone complaining because their breasts are too pert, or legs too shapely.  I, and all of the other men posting here, wish you could see yourselves as we do.  That bulge that you consider unsightly, thinking you can't wear cute skirts because of it, to us is like wearing a shirt that enhances your cleavage, or any other type of clothing that accentuates an ATTRACTIVE attribute!
If you're not in pain, it's not a problem!  It's sexy!  It's desireable!  It's hard to not stare because, well, men are sort of piggish and ogle what turns them on! Please don't change.
I thought I was a freak. So glad that I am not. I am hitting 40 and I am still extremely embarrased by my hump. All my life I heard comments about it. Ever since I can remember I heard comments from family and friends. During my high school years boys at school would comment and call me names. They would tell each other about me and when they see me for the first time they would give me a up/down/middle stare. All through high school boys would refer to me as VW for volkswagon or Beetle or VW Bug. Refering to the the shape of the car in reference to my vagina. For years I didnt get what they were saying until one guy actually told me. After that I only wore long shirts over my bottom. Until today I dont wear short tops or tight skirts, dresses, pants that would shape me. In fear of men noticing. I have gotten a huge complex regarding it. Women even asked me why is it SSOOO big and I would just say that it got damaged while I was still in my mother's womb. Stupid them they believed it. Now as I got older and gained  weight my hump did to. I am still very ashamed and embarrased by it. My whole shopping experience always revolve around whether the tops would cover it up or the dress wont make it more protruding. I am happily married and my hubby loves it. He says more for him to enjoy. :) I learnt to live with it as it is part of my body but if there was a surgery with no side effects that I could do I would do it because it is still an insecurity in me that stems from childhood. It doesnt control my life but my life sure has to compromise with it especially where clothes are concerned. I started loving my crossover purses because they can serve as a shield to my hump. I have more package in my pants than the majority of men have because in jeans mine shapes while theres dont.
just be glad you're not me. i have a disgusting protruding pelvic bone and I am also extremly hairy, it doesn't help having dark hair. I have hair in places that no woman has hair, facial hair...
so I guess people that see me probably think I am a hermophrodite...i'm not i'm 100% female and heterosexual. My whole life i was and still am made to feel like i'm the most hideous creature to walk this earth...this world truely is a cruel place..however, i'm done with the self pitying and feeling like cr@p. listen loud and clear women and men: WE CAN'T ALWAYS CONTROL OUR CIRCUMSTANCES BUT WE CAN CONTROL OUR ATTITUDE.

WE MUST BE MORE CONCERNED WITH WHAT WE DO WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO US THAN WHAT HAPPENS TO US.

HAPPINESS DOES NOT DEPEND ON WHAT HAPPENS OUTSIDE OF YOU BUT ON WHAT HAPPENS INSIDE OF YOU.”

be happy.

I have always had a prominent pubic bone despite being slim. When i'm wearing  certain clothes i  use to try my best to find a long blouse to cover it up. I'm from Jamaica and I realize that  the guys like the appearance of it since they even have songs about it and i get a lot of attention (unwanted sometimes) whenever i'm on the road. I was always worried about it but now looking at the comments from males on this site i realize that it is a general thing... most guys either don't notice at all or they like how it looks.
Mine is very prominent and i have never gotten a negative comment about it.
Pretty sure some Jamaican women want to inject fat so they can get more attention  
I also have a big pelvis bone, seeing as I'm 13 people like to bully me and say that I have a penis, it ***** but instead of letting it get to me I've started wearing tighter clothes and jeans. Show it off girls, be confident!
~katiedid531
I HAVE the same problem! Oh my gosh! I just came across this site and was looking for anything online to solve this problem! I can NEVER be comfortable wearing pants, shorts, or fitted dress! :(( I'm 20 and I noticed this too when I was younger. It's boney and I don't like it. I love wearing shorts and pants but I can't wear them w/o constantly be conscious and thinking if it's popping or bulge-looking :((
Hello I am a 28 experienced man. I've read every post from the beginning. I am deeply hurt that you women don't realize how beautiful you are. Its also amazing the amount of men who have pleaded on the forum to no avail. I have a girlfriend who has this "problem" what problem you ask? She has a massive mound and fat/bone.She is chased around the house daily if she shows it. Its actually the first thing I noticed. Oddly enough she thought it was normal and thought women who didn't have this cushion were deformed lol. The real problem I think you guys have to fear is the men you have to beat back. It also makes men obsessed with pleasing you especially orally. I kiss her softly everyday, twice her mound which she thinks is silly..I have many friends of all ages and races..Men Love it..I have  had that 'perfect shape' girlfriend prior, she wanted what you have, as well bigger boobs,butt, lips, better complexion etc.. it never ends. I'm starting a social movement for you guys to know you are loved by the billions of Men and Women out there. Thank You for existing seriously..
I guess this is common! And we are not the only ones. I wish this was explaind to the whole world. That some women have to life with this and we all deal with it differently. Alot of us never accept it, some of us learn to. Its really hard to grow up feeling deformed or different. I think this has to be talked about to everyone! There are gonna be many other girls just like us that have to live their life embarrased,feel alone,unsure and many other feeling. It would be nice if one day people know about this,i wish one day it taught to be normal and that some of us woman and even men like it... it will  help the younger girls that are growing and figuring out that their pubic bone is bigger than others and its normal. It will help all woman that have it. Maybe one day this will be ok to talk about with the whole world. I dont kno, its not fair that there is only 1 image of a normal vagina and thats what the whole world thinks.how does this make us feel...u kno?
im a guy ad love the mons pubis.  its kindof hard to find even. being wide and big doesn't mean your fat and ugly. so consider yourself lucky! very luck!
want to make really vagina tight then try to use myotaut serum OMG this product really works. I was amazed on how fast the shipping was, and last night I applied the myotaut serum as stated on it was a miracle. This morning I applied it again, I inserted my finger into my vagina it was so tight I cried myself due to happiness lol. I'm glad I bought it.
When laying on my back at the beach I wear a skimpy bikini which just accentuates my pubic bone. My breasts are large but not huge and my hips are wide but not fat. I think that what makes my bone stand out is that my waist is tiny and my stomach is super flat so if you combine all those attributes it will definitely call attention to my pubic mons. Many men walk by and stare and I just love.it..it's almost as if my genital area is calling to them. I feel so sexy that sometimes I get wet so stop worrying and enjoy what God has given you. BTW my inner and outer labia are also larger than most women's I have seen....I have never had a complaint about my body...if you've got...flaunt it.
i have the same problem, i thought i was alone with this.  i really can't stand it,cant wear tight skirt and crop-tops is not even close. i am 22 and im really into fashion and this hurts bad. at the beach its freaking annoying, ppl might think im a guy. the worst is idk how any guy i go out with will react to this,so stressing :( ive had sex with only 1 guy and he never mentioned anything,so i guess he was ok with it. but i remember kissing one of my exes and our body were close,he felt my bone,he asked me if i was on my period,if it is a pad,and i said yes, i was 13. since that day ive always been consious about it. anyway,dnt think anything can be done about this., if any of u have a way to wear tight clothes without a long top,please let me know..good luck to yall
My dearest ladies PLEASE PLEASE read this.  I wish someone had said this to me years ago.  It would have saved me from so many years of emberassment.  I am now 39, but as you know, we were born with our protruding pelvic bones.  So have you noticed that the boys who had negative comments were barely 20 or younger??  The girls and women, however, are of all ages.  I own several superstores in the U.S. and statistics show that 75% of all shopping(even for men) is done by women.  I also see this for my own self.  So, as we are in the majority, other women think, like we do that it is a problem and something different.  So, they either have a negative comment or they feel sorry for us and say something, however well meaning, about loving our bodies or someone who really loves us will accept our differences.  In short, as a cumulative group, the majority of women don't so they do think it is bad or sad.  Now it's time to get real.  As it is true that someone who loves us should accept us for our differences, this isn't something that is a thing to "accept."  I found, in my life, that he's, MOST men LOVE LOVE IT!!  I know that the scars of the young boys saying things are hard to let go.  But you know that in those junior high and high school years, they are not as experienced as they say and all insecure teens as a whole will find something to make someone feel this way about.  It just so happens that we already hate this part of us.  Girls/woman know it's different, thus bad.  Advertising is full of flat women because that is what WOMEN want to see and that is what THEY THINK men want to see.  This is such a terrible thing for us to take as we are already uncomfortable.  I was with two men for long beautiful relationships.  i was with a few other men and that is it sexually.  HOWEVER, these two men were so VERY attractive and I will just put this out there. They both had very large man parts, sexy tight abs, and LOVED LOVED MY FUPA(fat upper p$&sy area)!!!!!  I asked them about it, and throughout my first relationship) I would tell him that I wanted to shave it off and he would plead for me not to have any surger, that it was rare and exotic and sexy as hell.  I was reluctant to believe it.  He even said that it was like a "landing pad."  That the way my bone protruded, is where his body went in and it felt so SO good!  My secon long relationship, I was a little reluctant, still knowing I had not been with many men.  I shared this with him within the first year together.  He said that he completely agreed.  He knew that we had the mo sy to easily change this.  Well, after reading this, maybe not so easy.  However we were sure of it at the time.  He said no No also.  He loved it and said that info was correct and that all men really love it.  These men were so sexy on every level and could be with whatever kind of woman they wished.  They both chose me and I chose them.  I stayed best friends with the first and after 12 years, the second tragically was killed in a accident.  I am only Sharimg something so personal because I know that there may be some girls wondering if this is why the relationships didn't last.  No and the first, I broke up with because of something different, but as I said we remained besties.  I have always had more boy friends than girls, and began to ask them.  They all, each and every one, without missing a beat, said , in their own unique ways, that I am one of the luckiest girls to be blessed with this!!!!  Please know that this is not a feel good post filled with some bs trying to make you feel better.  NO!  It SHOULD make you feel better because, even though I KNOW this is hard to believe, you REALLY DO have a unique and special feature.  Other women will NEVER understand this fully.  So do not go to them with this one thing.  This is not mean about women.  I want women to be strong and confident and support one another.  This is all just the straight up truth.  Just as the men, who know first hand, have posted on this thread, have so truthfully said, they really really do love it.  Also being confident is sexy as you know.  So yes, possibly wear a tight swim skirt and show of the girls.  Every body has something g different that looks better or worse in clothing.  It's not that you are hiding it, but the bathing suits leave you too vulnerable to ignorant(not stupid) women.  Besides that, then PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT BE ASHAMED.  Take a leap of faith and even if you don't believe me(because obviously you don't know me), at least wait until after high school and ask an at least somewhat experienced man close enough to give you their opinion.  I promise, as long as they themselves are confident, they will give you an answer that will blow you away.  And when you have that special man, he will know that he, besides having you to love, will know that he has a bonus treasure with you that not so many women have.  All of this is 100% true ladies.  What you think is a curse, is actually a gift.  Sending you love and the hope that you will recognize your gift and. It let it hold you back from life in ANY WAY!!!!
I meant to type NOT let it hold you back in any way!   My post was full of typing errors, but I just had to clear that one up!!  
There is no fat on the bone, and it is just bone. I've noticed this since i was about 7 and my mum even took me to the doctor about it when i was 5. They said you cant do anything about it. IT IS NOT NORMAL FOR A BONE TO STICK OUT AN INCH OUT OF MY BODY. I'm 14 now and i have no body confidence (I'm pale with around 200 moles and freckles on my body, and you can see it through everything. Its even worse at school as we have to wear really tight skirts, and the PE shorts are so tight you can see it. You can even see it through non skinny jeans and flowy pattered trousers. Surely there is some treatment (like braces or spine curvature) to push down on it and change the bone shape gradually? I cant go to friends beach parties without having a breakdown of tears if anyone says anything about it. I have only found one bikini that actually disguises my mound. Luckily it was only £6 so i have literally bought 20 of them. CAN SOMEONE HELP I CANT LIVE MY LIFE LIKE THIS
Why don't you see a plastic surgeon (most consultations are free) and see what options they give you?
I've had back problems and been to the chiropractor frequently. My hips are tilted because of my back problems, so the bottom is farther forward than it seems it should be, so I also have this problem. I would go to themx get an adjustment, and get exercises or stretches to help keep everything in alignment. That's probably what it is. If you like pop your butt out does it go away? Probably. Your hips are probably just tilted and some stretches and exercises will help you keep it where it should be :)
You can get liposuction on your vagina if you want to look into that :)
This would work if she just had a more than usual amount of fat there. It sounds like the problem is the bone protruding, which I think a plastic surgeon could shave down.  Lipo would only attack the fat.
I have the same issue. It may not be that we have a large pubic bone but a pelvic tilt. The title can be posterior or anterior. Mine is a posterior tilt which is far less common am than an anterior. There are exercises and stretches that can help but I have also heard a chiropractor can help. good luck all:)
I am in my 50's  I spent most of my life not thinking this was a thinig.  Until one day a woman I knew made a random comment that I knew was meant to attack my insecurities that men don't like large pubic bones.  I still didn't think much of it because I had never had a man say anything one way or another.  Never came up.  It has only been recently with the onslaught of pics and porn that I noticed that the women portrayed don't have this.  That is what brought me to this post.  I am so glad to hear from the male readers that they enjoy this in their women.  In my experience, the men in my life have always quite enjoyed spending a lot of time down "there".  
I have it too and I hate it when I have to lie on my back in front of people (like in the gym or on the beach). I'm always aware of it, I can't wear leggings or tight pants and it's apart of me having low self esteem.
13 and I have this too. It's really hard to accept because i can't be like the other girls who could freely sway their hips to their front or lie down on their fronts without feeling the pain and have no worry about it. But I do accept it - what am I supposed to do other than take it as a fact? I've always thought this was normal, but it wasn't before I was 12 when I fully realized that this is so not normal for a girl. Though now that I see there are tons of girls out there who carry the same burden, well, then it's normal. Quite. Hahaha. I do have one question though: Is childbirth painful with a protruding pubic bone, or is it easier to deliver?

The act of giving birth is effected by the bones and ligaments in the pelvis, not by the size of the pubis. Having a small/large pubis won't make any difference.  Most women have a pelvis that is wide enough to give birth adequately.  Cephalopelvic Disproportion is when the pelvis is too narrow for a baby to come out of the birth canal without intervention.  You cannot tell whether or not a woman will have this problem by looking at the shape or size of her body.