Late period. Pregnant?
I had sex on the 18th of january and i had just finished by period on the 17th of January. The condom broke unexpectedly and I went to the store immediately and took plan B with in a half hour of the incident.  My period is very regular and has come on the 13th since september.  But this time it didn't come and I'm worried I could be pregnant.  Also on January 22nd and 23rd I experienced period like bleeding but it stopped after those two days. Any suggestions as to what might be going on? I'm confused as to why i had bleeding on the 22nd and 23rd.  Please help!!
I don't think u could of gotten pregnant having sex the day after ur cycle went off. That would be some crazy early ovulation time. I don't think you are pregnant from what info you have shared. Is it possible that you have been stressing about anything?!? And did the pharmacist mention any side effects of the Plan B pill?!?