Leg Pain

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Leg Pain

At night my right leg is aching and causing me to be nausea and not sleeping well. It is not cramping just a dull pain.  My doctor over worked myself and told me to try a sleep aid and tylenol. This did not help and I have also tryed potassium pills, aleve but nothing helps. Does  anyone have any ideas?
Avatar n tn
Hi,Do you think you might have pulled your muscle?Some times you can strain your muscles and not even know it.You said in your post yopur doctor had worked you over,is that with tests?And if so what kind of tests?You didn't say what the doctor did.Maybe you need a second oppinion.It wouldn't hurt any,it's your body and you know it better than any body else.Let me know how your doing,and if you do get a second oppinion O.K. Take Care TNT406.
Avatar n tn
could it be your siatic (sciatic) nerve bothering you?  it runs from your hip down your leg into your foot, i think
Avatar n tn
i think you meant to write "my dr. said i overworked myself" do you work out? did you begin a new work out program? do you stretch before and after? sounds like you did pull something but if general pain meds arent doing the trick, go to the dr.
i dont know if a heating pad or cold pack would help at this point? besides, i never know which one when i have a backache or something. cold or heat?
Both of my legs hurt at night to. My right leg worse then my left. I don't know what it is but I don't like it at all.
your low on magnesium all you need to do is buy a 10 dollar bottle of magnesium at the store take about 250-500 milligrams a day i think. But check with your doctor first if its ok to take. Its what fixed my neck pain.
KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
KTowne Change of plans, I had to r... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals