Light bleeding w/ no passed tissue/clots... am I pregnant?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Hi I have been trying to get pregnant, and the past 2 days I have had very light bleeding with no passed clots/tissue and very minimal cramps. This is very much unlike my other periods. I tested with first response this morning and negative. My aereolas are dark and my bbs are very sore. Could I be pregnant? Have you ever heard of this?
Avatar n tn
Could you describe it more?  When you say bleeding do you mean there is still an actual flow?  Or is there only enough to show up on the toilet paper.  Generally speaking, bleeding in early pregnancy should be VERY light, you should not even need a pad.  It could just be a light period.  Test again in a few days if the bleeding does not increase.  If it's still - then I'd guess you just had a light period.  Good luck!
Avatar n tn
I'd say it's your period, just very light.  I used to have this, couple of light days, then it would get heavier and then lighter the last couple of days.  If your AF was due and you got any bleeding, I'd say you're not pregnant.  Not all periods are exactly the same, and I'd say if you've just started ttc, you could've had a period in the past exactly like this and just not noticed it like you are now.  Take another test if it doesn't get heavier just to be sure.
Avatar n tn
if u are really confused ,go for blood test it will show if u are pregnant or not , just go and call doc appointment.
Avatar n tn
Yes it is enough that I need to use a pad but nevertheless much lighter than a period. Isnt the point of a period to shed the uterine lining?  you would think if I was having my period I would be seeing all of that? so confused!
Avatar n tn
I am having the same issue, but mine is going back and forth from brown, to red, to pink and I only see it when I wipe. I am normally heavy by now. And Abis17? I can see how that can be confusing cause, I am a confused right now myself. But, there were 2-3 times in my life where I skipped a month and was not pregnant...and one of those times was just recently.
Avatar n tn
hi, this june i had sex with my boyfriend while on my period, the condom broke, but my period continued the following day. then this july my period was light and lasted longer then normal. but now im experiencing swollen breats and tender nipples and ive been feeling not 100%. what do you think?
Avatar n tn
i cant believe im actually posting on here but i am a little worried.  my last period was September 2, i had sex the 20th,23,25,and the 27th.. my period was due somewhere between the 28th and the 2nd of October. Saturday Oct 3, i had light bleeding only a little pink on the toilet paper it only lasted like 10 min and stopped.  I took a home pregnancy test on Sunday the 4th and it came out negative.  Monday the Oct 5th i had a tiny more light spotting on the toilet paper, never enough to hit my underwear.  I have been feeling really nauseated, really hungry, and just different.. i dont know how to explain it.  I think on a general basis i ovulate later in the month, and my period is usually around every 4 weeks give or take a week.  Today i am a week late and i am planning on taking another test if i dont have my period by Sunday.. what do you guys think? think im ok?
HEY ME AND MY BOYFRIEND BEEN TRYING TO HAVE A BABY FOR 2 YEARS NOW AND MY THIS MONTH WHEN I SUPPOSE TO BE ON MY PERIOD IT IS VERY LIGHT THAT IT ONLY HIT THE TOILET PAPER AND IT BEEN GOING ON FOR A WEEK NOW I NEVER HAD A PERIOD LIKE THIS . I JUST DONT WHATS GOING ON I HOPE THIS IS WHAT I BEEN WAITIN FOR
i am supposed to have my period at the last of the month last month i didnt and i am spottinng alittle.; WHAT IS UP?
I really wish pple would tell the outcome of their situations!! Im going throught the same thing and all I keep getting is question with no answers!!! Its diving me crazy!
I had a light period with no blood clots which is really unusual for me all my period are extremely heavy, regular and lots of clots. My last one came a little earlier too. I have been having some pregnancy symptoms but after my light period I thought maybe I wasn't pregnant. It's been 2 weeks since and a few days ago I noticed I am starting to lactate. I am very confused please let me know what you think
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
1 hr ago
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
1 hr ago
Belle313 staples out & going home to... Comment
1 hr ago
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals