Losing Birth Control Pills
I have been on birth control pills since my marriage in July 2004.  My husband and I are not trying to become pregnant, and that's why I am taking Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo.  Halfway through my cycle, just after my peak fertility days, I took my birth control pill, but after we had had intercourse (without a condom), I threw up.  I don't know how long after I took my pill that I threw up, but just to be safe, I took another pill around 6am.  We abstained from intercourse until the next weekend and I skipped one pill during that week to get back on track.  I took the last 4 birth control pills in the dialpak on time.  Unfortunately, I have not started my period.  I am frightened in that I'm late and we didn't want to have a child this soon after our marriage.  

Basically, I am asking what to do next time I throw up my pill right after sex.  Thanks.
i would make sure you take your pills when you aren't about to have sex. it is normal for sex to make you queasy at times. take them in the afternoon or first thing when you get up in the morning...if you have morning sex take them after you are done to make sure you don't get sick. hope this helps.

love....kimmie
I did not take the very first week of my birth control pills.  Will the second week of pills still be effective, or should I start a new month of pills?
I don't think your pills will be effective if you take them that way. Talk to your doc about starting a new pack of pills because you will need to start them at a certain time for them to be effective. I would use a back up method of birth control until you get it straightened out.