Low Adrenals & HyPERthyroid
I could use suggestions on how to HEAL low adrenals and calm or nutrify a hyperthyroid. I cannot take cortisol and adaptegens that are stimulating are out of the question. I eat a vegan diet, am gluten intolerent, do not ingest dairy products, have low blood sugar (no sugar!)...my diet is like that of ....lets say a yogi. I do take a non-stimulating glandular from Standard Process Labs for the adrenals - Drenatrophin-PMG and their non-stimulating glandular for HyPERthyroid - Iodine (for HyPOthyroid) sets me into a tail spin!!

There is a product to help HyPERthyroidism found online (ONLY PRODUCT I HAVE EVER SEEN - Doctors seem to shy away from the HyPERthyroidism ailment because the HyPER is not a simple fix - they only help the HyPO people-usually overweight people, big business); the product is a combo of three herbs - TWO of which are stimulating!...Lemon Balm, bugleweed, motherwort. Only Lemon Balm is non-stimulating.

My adrenals need some major work, but somehow I think the Hyperthyroidism is pushing the Adrenals. Some Alt-Med Doctor said that the brain connection between the brain/adrenals could be a problem; something about the Hypotholamus (sp); that is actually the brain getting burned out and the adrenals try to keep us (the servent following orders). Omega 3 was mentioned to help this. I have tried the Gaia Herbs 'Adrenal Support' ...good stuff for beginning stages or middle stage adrenal needs, but one of the herbs in that remedy can be stimulating. Don't need 'Hyper'. Actually my hearing has been effected by this stress.

Modifying ones behavior (peaceful, positive attitude) can make a big difference - I am working on that. It could be 50% or more of the solution.

Anyone having any experience or knowledge to one or both of the above mentioned areas - I would be happy to hear about it.  

Katheev