Low pubic bone

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Low pubic bone

I have a low pubic bone and my boyfriend and I are worried that I get pregnant, the bone will get in the way.  We are also wondering if this bone could be causing my to not be able to have an orgasm.  My boyfriend and I have had sex and he has said it is painful for him because of the bone.  I was wondering if anyone else has a similar issue and if they did anything about it?
Who says you have a low pubic bone?  Your boyfriend may just be looking for excuses.   Your pubic bone has nothing to do with orgasm.   If you think it's an issue then discuss it with your gynaecologist.
I'm not quite sure if my other comment went thru.  I clicked "Post Comment" and it took me to sign on.  Oh well, I'm saying it all again!

I have a very similar problem with my pubic bone, though my problem doesn't hurt my husband.  It hurts me.  My husband and I have had problems with intercourse.  It hurts when he's inside.  When my doctor was examining me, he knew right away what it was.  Most women have a pubic bone that is curved or like an upside-down V.  This allows room for the penis.  Well, mine is straight across.  Because of that, my husband is rubbing against it and hurting me.  And, I can't orgasm when he's in me either.  So, does anyone know of a surgery that can take care of this?  Surely there's gotta be something that can be done.  If a doctor can perform a major surgery on someone to change their sex, I'm sure they can go in there and shave off a little bit of my pubic bone...right?
I'm not quite sure you understand what she's saying.  The pubic bone is blocking the penis from reaching the g-spot.  In order for me to feel my g-spot, I need to stick my finger in and hook it OVER the pubic bone.  I penis can't do that.
hiya sweet.

i have exactly the same problem as you. however it doesn't always get in the way.
im 17. when i was 16 i went to a gynachologist because i was experiencing pain during sex and she told me it was because my bone is flat but is supposed to be curved.

ive had a few boyfriends since. i have had sex with a couple with no problems having an orgasm. but it would always take a while for them to get inside because it hurt so much but after 5 or 10 minutes the pain would go away.
but other people i have had to stop because it just wasnt going in.

my most recent boyfriend getting it in and i havent had sex with him since because im to embaressed about it and the only way he can make me orgasm is if he uses his fingers.

i just don't know what to do anymore =/