Lower abdominal pain, back ache and waking up to find my crotch wet, pl...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Lower abdominal pain, back ache and waking up to find my crotch wet, please help

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could please help me. Just recently I have been having really bad lower back ache, lasting for a couple of hours usually at the same time (at night and through my sleep). It is also accompanied by lower abdominal pains that are sometimes like cramps. Last night i woke up to find that i had back ache and stomach pains but I also realised that my trousers (crotch area) was damp/wettish. I realise I have not urinated obviously as I would notice the smell, although this has got me concerned. I was wondering if anyone could help, or know what this could be. Thank you for any answers, would appreciate any feedback. Kay.
Are you pregnant? What color was the fluid? Sounds like labor! Is there any chance you could be pregnant and experiencing a miscarriage? You really need to go see a doctor ASAP.
Whatever is going on NEEDS to be attended to by a physician. So please go call and get in there TODAY!!
--J
I am having that problem as well as other problems. I have been experiencing lower back pain that start off like menstrual cramps. My back be hurting so bad I have to lay down. I feel water running out me. My underwear be soaked, but not only at night. All last week I been running to the bathroom because I feel really wet and the feeling of something running out of me. Sometimes it is discharge(because of the creamy white on the toilet paper) and sometimes it is clear. I am confused told that I was not pregnant. Been having a lot of strange symptoms that mimics pregnancy and the start of labor. I been going to the doctors and they do not know what is wrong with me.
Thank you JoAnna and TTL for your comments.
I don't think I'm pregnant, and I'm certainly not showing.
But another thing to add is that I keep getting these twitches ( a bit like when you have a trapped nerve but heavier) in my stomach close to my belly button. I also woke up last night and my genital area seemed really sore although it was perfectly fine when I went to sleep. I'll see how it goes
Thanks again for your comments, keep posting. Kay
Hi my name is Rebecca. I'm 25yrs. old. I am also experiencing lower abdominal pain, back pain that feels like cramps and fluid loss at night. I have also been to the doctors several times with no outcome. This has been going on for atleast a yr. and the symptoms always come about a week 1/2 AFTER my period. I got Chlamidya when I was 23 and was treated for it. I'm not sure if that may play a factor in my complications now. I am very worried. I know this is not much help to you, but I was just glad to find other people that are experiencing the same symptoms as I am. Tks!
hi i got the same problem. I have a cramp pain around my ovary region and there is a sore point on my spine that travels all the way down my right side of my butt cheek and down my leg to my toes. at the same time i have a heavy weight feel in my vagina and in my anus. I have a bit of discvharge but its normal and clear. the pain feels as though it radiates through my back to my front lower abdomen on the right side near my pelvis. Its been like this for almost 7 months now. I had a full pelvis scan which showed 1 tiny cyst and 2 microscopic thybroids a few weeks ago. my doctor said that the scan was normal as i was on my period at the time and he sees no abnormalities showing up. Im wondering could it by sciaticus? i think the nerve travels through the pelvis bone but would that be hurting my front as well as causing a weight sensation on my vagina and bottom? almost feels like im carrying something heavy down there. any ideas of what this could be? trapped nerve in my back? intestines? ovaries and reproductive region showed up ok on scan??? help someone please im so so freaked out!