MRI/ Pregnancy
I just had an MRI done of my lower back... I took a home pregnancy test the morning before the MRI and I was in a hurry... i didnt see a positive result... The next morning i was going to throw the test away and It was positive... I know your not suppose to read the results after like 10 minutes but now its got me worried... im going to get a blood test to make sure... But does anyone kno what harm/damage a MRI can cause to your baby if your pregnant?
MRI is not thought to have a considerable effect on the fetus as a CT scan which is more harmful and is not recommended in pregnancy. However get regular ultrasounds done to check the status of the fetal well being.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.