Menstrual cycle two weeks late

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Menstrual cycle two weeks late

After having a regular menstrual cycle my whole life, my period stopped.  My LMP was December 26.  I am on a 28 day cycle.  I find this very strange.  I am now 14 days late.  I had a prenancy test done today and it cam back negative.  About a week and a half before AF was due I cramped as usual.  This tyo me was normal and I just prepared to have my cycle for the month of january but it is now 2/3 and no AF just pubic pain, nothing unbearable just annoying and posterior pain.  But no real pregnancy symptoms.  Anyone out there have any insight to why a cycle would just quit out the blue?
Pregnancy symptoms don't usually start until the 2nd or 3 rd month. I would take another pregnancy test, just to rule that out. If it still comes up negative, I would call your Dr. Good luck !
I am having the same symptoms.  Very irregular periods lately which has never happenend to me before.  I am also late for AF with a negative pregnancy test.  Left abdomen pain with back ache.  I found out after a scheduled annual last week that I have a cyst on my left side and the one possible symptoms of a cyst is an irregular period.  So I would definately check it out with your family doctor.  She didn't confirm a cyst until I had an ultrasound performed.  She told me cysts are very common in women and that most of the time it will just shrink away or burst so I'm scheduled for another ultrasound in 6weeks to make sure it hasn't grown.  So go check with your doctor.  Hope this helps!
2weeks ago was my first ime i wus supose to get my period 2weeks ago nd i have bin feeling dissy,tired,sleepy,stomache is herting feel like vomiting nd bak pain and eating alot but i took a test and it said negetive...hmmm iam not suree because ifeel like iam and maybee its to early to take the test plz help???!!!
how old are you?

are you trying to get pregnant?

are you on birth control?

where you using condoms?

hi my period is 2 weeks late i was suppose to get them on a break from my pill but i was suppose to start back on the pill a week ago and haven t as i don t know werather  i m expecting on not, i also did 2 tests with came back neg, i ve 2 kids already and i don t know if i am on not , can anyone help
I am a 26 years old... Aunt Flo was due on the 6th and today's the 15th... That would make me 9 days late... On the day I was expecting AF, when I usually have dark brown discharge and/or dark red blood in the beginning associated with almost unbearable cramps, there was nothing... just a very faint streak of pinkish-ness on the wipe and a bit of a "bubble" feeling in my lower tummy. It didn't last for 2 days... that same night, i went tinkle again and it wasn't there anymore...

I've been having weird cramps and all the symptoms of PMS including bloating, mood swings, nausea, acne... but where the HELL is Aunt Flo??? My boobs are usually normal when I'm PMS'ing but now, my boyfriend was one of the first to notice how they've grown a bit. My bra seems a bit snug and I can't lay on my tummy while I'm sleeping because it feels like I'm laying on 2 over filled water balloons not to mention that bubble feeling i spoke of earlier.... kinda makes sleepy time a bit awkward for me. I plan on going to see a doctor after I've passed the 2 week mark... which is in 5 days (the following monday after the weekend). In the meanwhile, can anyone tell me of their experiences similar to mine? what was the outcome?