Menstrual cycle while swimming
can you swim while on your period without a tampon?  My daughter is 10, has a swim meet today and just got her period.  Does blood stop flowing while in the water?
Oh no!  Doesnt the "first time" always show at the worst moments?  I would not recommend sending her swimming without a tampon - think how horrifying any sort of leakage in front of everyone would be.

But 10 seems pretty young for a tampon, doesnt it?  I would maybe call her doctor and see what he or she thinks about your daughter using some of those "slender" tampons.

I hope that things work out ok!

g
I just got back from swimming and I started and I wore a clean pad in my bathing suit and I was completly fine but yesterday your period does stop when you get in the pool.
I would recommend you make her wear a period panty,so that she can avoid any embarasing situations..You never know how her flow level might turn out to be.
Help me I'm on period and I'm suppose to go swim in the ocean tomorrow and my mom bought me tampons and I toke one and put water on it and it scared the crap out of me I've been Google stuff and tampons for 11 year olds and I'm 11 and I'm scared that if I swim. It would get bigger by the water plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!! D;
It won't get any bigger when inside u. I always wear tampons and go to the pool
I'm going to Bali soon with my family and I'm 13 and I think I'm getting my period and I don't want to use a tampon, HOW CAN I SWIM?!! HELP ME