Missed Period Pain in right side
I'm 10 days late and I'm never late with my periods if anything they are a day or so early. My husband and I are not trying to conceive at least not yet. I have a six year old and out of six in a half years of marriage I have been pregnant twice. I've taken five pregnancy tests and they were all negative, I have cramping like my period is going to start, with a dull pain in my right side, and every once in a while a will have a sharp shooting pain there. No nausa I do have normal mood swings. I'm worried b/c I was pregnant about three years ago and my counts were low and I had the same cramping and my doctor told me that I should get the shot to end the pregnancy due to my extreme cramping and my counts were not climbing really at all. I just got off phentermine a weight loss drug and i'm not sure if that is whats causing it. I have been on the medicine in the past and I have never experienced a late period. Could I have an etopic pregnancy or cyst? Anyone else had this issue and it was nothing or something?
You should definateley call a doctor right away it sounds like an eptopic pregnancy!!! I have not had one, but have known people who have and their hcg levels were also very low with an eptopic so I recommend talking to a doctor immediately to prevent a ruptured fallopian tube if that is what it is.

Thank you for the advice I called and made an appt. The earliest they can get me in is at 1pm tomorrow.