Aa
A
A
Close
Missed Period Pain in right side
I'm 10 days late and I'm never late with my periods if anything they are a day or so early. My husband and I are not trying to conceive at least not yet. I have a six year old and out of six in a half years of marriage I have been pregnant twice. I've taken five pregnancy tests and they were all negative, I have cramping like my period is going to start, with a dull pain in my right side, and every once in a while a will have a sharp shooting pain there. No nausa I do have normal mood swings. I'm worried b/c I was pregnant about three years ago and my counts were low and I had the same cramping and my doctor told me that I should get the shot to end the pregnancy due to my extreme cramping and my counts were not climbing really at all. I just got off phentermine a weight loss drug and i'm not sure if that is whats causing it. I have been on the medicine in the past and I have never experienced a late period. Could I have an etopic pregnancy or cyst? Anyone else had this issue and it was nothing or something?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You should definateley call a doctor right away it sounds like an eptopic pregnancy!!! I have not had one, but have known people who have and their hcg levels were also very low with an eptopic so I recommend talking to a doctor immediately to prevent a ruptured fallopian tube if that is what it is.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment

Thank you for the advice I called and made an appt. The earliest they can get me in is at 1pm tomorrow.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
18 hrs ago
Blank
2093372 tn?1473261554