More lumps

I was wondering what could cause lumps on your neck. I have had a lump on my neck that originally I thought was just a pimple not fully grown yet but it is still there after more then a week, it is painful when I move my neck around or touch it or lay on it but it doesn't seem to move.

Also, as of today I've noticed a second lump on the same side of my neck but this one is just starting and it's just behind my left earlobe so you can't see it if you look at me.

Just wondering if anyone knows what it could be and if I should worry at all.
This kind of bump can be a swollen lymph node,a sebaceous cyst or a boil. Lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes) is usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection along with other numerous causes.Treatment is usually cold compresses,over the counter anti-inflammatory analgesics(pain killers) like acetaminophen or ibuprofen,antibiotics if cause of infection is suspected to be a bacteria and surgical drainage if there is any abscess formation.

If there is a history of any recent viral infection then a swollen lymph node should be ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks for your help. I appreciate all the answers you have given me! I have a doctor's appointment for this next week!