NUVA RING
How long till this **** wears off! I took it out almost 4 days ago and I'm still having major side effects (particularly anxiety). Not to mention my period now too :(
It will take 5-6 days for the side effects of the ring to subside. The periods that you had is the breakthrough bleeding caused by the hormonal action caused by the Nuva ring.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
The side effects are slowly wearing off, however this bc has completely screwed up my body. I've been in and out of feeling depressed, anxious, migraines, diarrea, and restlessness. Not to mentionn my period has been lasting quite awhile. It is getting a slight bit better tho everyday so I guess I jus need to keep waitin it out. Its been exactly 1 week since I took it out