No Labia Minora
I have seen many, many sites and questions from girls concerned with their inner labia being large. But i am the complete opposite i have looked for a pic of someone whose vagina looks like mine and still have not found one evry pc i see has the inner labia and with me i honestly dont have any. i dont mind how i look but its kinda disturbing that everyone else has them. i have seen some where they are small but mine are none existant. i guess i would lke to know what is the issue with me down there and if anyone can help me from feeling like im deformed cuz i honestly think i am.
My, my!  Being insecure or uncomfortable about how you look is one thing but you've taken it to the extremes!  Have you ever considered therapy because you clearly need it sweetheart.  That and get your eyes checked because you are seeing things that are not here like insults that you claim people are saying about larger labia.

I have done my fair share of research on this topic and the reason I posted in this thread is because this thread is one of the very, VERY few I have ever found on the internet that actually have women with little to no labia talking about how they feel about it.  Everything else I came across is about women with large labia and all they ever received is praise for how they look whereas with smaller women like the women in this thread always get trashed about how they are not "real mature women" or that they have something physically wrong with them(check some of the previous posts here to see that) and so forth and guess where those snide remarks come from... from women with large labia!  Women with large labia sure know how to dish it out but the just don't like to take it yet you are accusing others of being immature?

The only thing the women here have done is talk about how they look and express how they feel not only about themselves but how good it feels that they aren't the only ones who look the way they do and for the post you quoted, what was wrong with that?  There were no derogatory remarks made at large labia and she simply said that she liked how she looked.  Where is the harm in that?  At least she's not acting like you.  The only comments here made towards women with large labia is what was told to the women by other people that they know in their lives and even then, it's nothing compared to the trashing that ladies who are bigger do to us who are smaller every chance they get.  These women never once insulted larger women just so they can inflate their egos.  That and I have yet to see a woman with little to no labia post on a thread for large labia blowing up at everyone and falsely accusing them of trash talking others the way you have.  Do some more research on this topic and you'll see what I mean.

If you have had people make comments on how you look then I'm very sorry for that but I can assure you that many of the ladies here with small labia know how that feels because just read through the posts and you will see that they too have had people put them down for how they look so they can sympathize with you in that aspect but since you are only seeing what you want to see, I doubt you will see how many of these women can relate to how it feels to be insulted for something they have no control over.

As for men in this thread, there are very few of them and the ones that have posted simply said that they like women with small labia.  Again, what is the harm in that?  I've seen time and time again about how so many men love large labia so why is it such a crime that there are men who like them smaller?  Are you saying that you have absolutely no preferences whatsoever?  I seriously doubt it.

Also, I have come across women with small labia who want larger ones but the difference is that there is no surgery for it.  What women with small labia would have to do is either pierce their labia or use clamps in order to attach weights down there in hopes to stretch it to make them bigger and if they have no labia at all, this won't even work for them.  I'd much rather go under the knife then to add weights to my crotch but surgery is not an option for women who are smaller unlike those who are bigger.

Here's another thing for you to ponder.  Whenever a lady with small labia posts in a thread about larger ones, she is either jumped all over by women and men who think like you or ignored(mostly ignored) yet in this thread alone, there have been several posts that had to be deleted by an administrator because of the vulgar language and insults made towards all of us and guess what?  Those comments were made from women with large labia!  Funny, isn't it?  Women with large labia seem to think it's acceptable to trash other people but God forbid if someone were to do that right back to them.  Not only that but you seem to think it's okay to behave in such a manner towards people who have done absolutely NOTHING to you.  Explain the logic in that.

I will finish this post by saying again, you seriously need to get help because your insecurities are far too extreme.
ladies ladies calm down - we should all be supporting each other, not sniping. i agree partly with both of you. me personally just like sb41 have suffered for 20 years with large labia, not just psychologically but the pain aspect, which for u  no/little labia ladies would b hard to imagine (pain side) so i eventually had labiaplasty, but the stupid surgeon removed near enough everything apart from the hood part, so im now left wiv no labia, but, god id rather that than what i had before, so i can speak from both sides!
no-one, but no-one should be so nasty to make rotten remarks EITHER way. us with large and us with none should support each other.

as an ex large labia lady i really understand the problems and it makes me sooooo angry to read comments - particularly where a woman has been put down and insulted by a man! - probably only cos they have a small **** anyway ha ha.

small/no labia ladies, seriously u are sooo lucky - do not feel odd or freakish, and ladies with large labia, if u are happy and can live with it, then good for you.xx
wow im so happy i found this! i recently started trying to learn more about my body and making aure everything is ok and when i seen a few pictures of viginas with inner libias and realized that i dont have any, i thought something was wrong with me or maybe it was because im over weight or something. thanks for posting this! now i can relaxe untill i find something else that i think is wrong with my body and go crazy searching for an answere lol  
wow this is really great im a junior in highschool just beginning health & i notice a difference between me and the text book. I have an extremely small libia and that my mound is larger than most womens. I know im overwheight and with help from my dr im trying to change that and my friends on the sports teams i've joined are very supportive. But I felt ashamed and panicy and felt i couldnt and shouldent tell anyone about this. Now reading this has comferted me a lot :) thx you ladies i really appreciate it <3
I am 41 and have no minora either. Personally, I like it. i dont have to worry about having those gross flaps of skin hanging out like you see on porn stars. It looks neat and young. Be happy that you were blessed with no extra sagging skin!! :)
katy
wow im 22 and im a mother to one child. when i was younger i cant ever remember having any labia minora, im very sure that they have been pretty much non existent. i never suffered from any itchiness or discomfort until after the birth of my daughter, i went to a sexual health clinic at the hospital and it was never mentiond that anything was missing down below until the last time i went with a seperate concern and the doctor asked if i had ever had any labia minora and i told him i cant ever remember having any. he didnt seem concerned and since then i've not had many concerns either. or at least not until very recently when i started feeling itcy again. i dont have any white spots or cracked skin or pain during sexual intercourse just the itchiness. when i read in a post of linchen sclarous my heart sank, maybe i came here to find reasurance and found that it can lead to cancer. that has put a big fright in me to be honest. i guess i know my body and im concious of down below but it had frightend me a little. i think what is driving me crazy is (i speak personally) that as a young teen i never really took much notice down there, i new i didnt have any but since my early teens i cant be sure if it has shrank slightly or not and that is what is driving me mad. as like many on this site i dont know what it feels like to have a big labia minora and i cant judge what its like. however looks wise i dont mind not having them. if they are missing due to shrinking i would have concerns, if mother nature mde me this was i can be happy with that. iv never had any problems with partners notliking down there, non of them having even mentiond that anything might be missing. i have what i think is normal sexual function and my only concern is that it could cause vulva cancer. i understand we are all made differently, big or small we are fine. just medical side is a worry. i think i will be calling to make an appointment to see the specialist again tommorow morning. wish evryone luck in finding out the answers to your worries x
Just like donnie6 I'm a man and the first girl I was with did not have a labia minora. I've seen movies & magazines prior to being with this girl and all images have shown a labia minora, so I thought her vagina was different because she was a virgin but after one and a half years of being sexually active I realized she looked the same as the day we met. I looked into it and realized what it is that was different and she is the way she is, everybody is different in all sizes shapes & colors. Personally I agree with donnie6 as I think a vagina with no labia minora is so much more beautiful. You girls are not freaks or deformed, be proud of who you are and what you look like.
I think we may have twin vags  LOL   :)  You described mine perfectly, so you aren't the only one.  I'm interested in seeing if anything changes "down there" now that I have started to eat healthier and work out...  losing 10 pounds haven't made a difference down there.... so we'll see!
wow your question certainly unleashed a lot of replies!I am directing this to everyone as an information or awareness to our bodies.I am 58 and have been post menopausal for about 6 years now.I think I was considered average in labia size.Since I have gone through the "change" my labia have shrank away.At first it was just thinning and then they started decreasing all over.They are all but gone now. Research tells me this is a normal phase when hormones decrease.It also explains why my libido has diminished and I no longer feel like snuggling  or cuddling etc.I suffer from fibromyalgia and so the feelings of not wanting to be touched I was associating to that.I now think it is the loss of hormones that has accentuated this issue.I am going to the OBGYN soon for my annual check up and will ask about this at that time.I don't really miss the labias but I do miss the feelings I used to have.I hope I can regain some of those old desires if it turns out to be hormones I need.I just wanted to post that the older we are will effect the way we are too and not be startled if it happens -just prepared.
Hi Ladies (and admirers!). First, there is absolutely no reason to be ashamed of your tiny/missing labia minora. I can relate to almost all of the comments on here. It IS less common, and in some cases, fairly "rare" depending on who you ask. It is a NORMAL variation. You most often see pictures of women like us in porn mags, but even then a lot of those women have been artifically arbrushed, so it's not as common as you'd think. I think we look beautiful, clean, neat, and well sexy! I love the way we look, don't every let anyone tell you otherwise. Hands down, life is easier for US in terms of sexual and body image issues....in general the women who have pain with intercourse, pain in tight clothing, and insecurity about their vagina tend to have large labia, not smaller labia. Some women even need to have surgery so they can be more comfortable. We have it easy. And I think we look gorgeous!

P.S. I know some of you found this forum by accident, but I don't understand the need for a few comments on here. For those of you who have larger labia minora and felt the need to bolster yourself while putting us down is uncalled for. This is OUR forum, a place for the rare people like us to reassure each other and treasure our bodies. I wouldn *never* go onto a forum for larger labia women (who are just as beautiful but in a different way) and start bragging about how gorgeous my "tight" vagina is and share my "distaste" for others with larger minora. We are not defective, we are not "childish" looking, we are not "less" of a woman. We are beautiful and there is simply no need for any negative comments here.

All are beautiful in their own way, so let's leave it at that. And for the smaller lipped girls out there...stop complaining! You've got to be joking! As I've said, some people don't understand us, but we are a beautiful variation of nature. Enjoy your body, be proud.
I also do not have a labia minora and am glad to know that I am not the only one because I was starting to wonder if I had something wrong with me down there. I have seen pictures of women who have a labia minora and I never really realized that the labia minora and labia majora are two different parts of the female genitalia, I just always referred to it as the labia. I am glad to know that it is normal to have a non-existent labia minora.
wow glad i read this post i never realized i didn't have a labia minora just though its what it what it suppose to look like until i had my first daughter and her looked very different but i just thought you know everyone is different then i had my second daughter and her looked like mine so got a little concerned about my older daughter so i asked the doctor about it she laugh and said that is very common but most women don't know or think the not normal because where to shy to talk about it so much props to everyone for not being to shy to talk about it  
I am so happy to find this posting, I am 16 years old, a virgin and I just discovered I have no labia minora and no hoodet clit. I feel good knowing that there are other women out there that are similar to me and I am not alone. I like my look.

Awesome, my favorite pussies have no labia. They are rare and beautiful. My email is ***@****. For all that is good and holy in this world, please mail me!
Wow. Now I can finally let loose. I have no inner labia either. When I first got my period at age 13 and was reading instructions from the Tampax box, I always wondered what the directions meant when they said "spread your inner labia." !! Thought it had to be a misprint!  Started to get a little uneasy when my first boyfriend in college said I wasn't "elongated like a real woman." Also had a guy make a comment about being able to "find it." Then heard one boyfriend talk about a girlfriend he once had with a "big gash."Hell, I really had a complex then!

After finding this thread and reading every post, I felt relieved and maybe more 'normal' but after that initial giddiness, I still come to the conclusion that I still want a pair! I mean maybe not the big twisted, fleshy ones--but hey, there has to be a happy medium. Just a delicate little pair that runs the length of that cavern, know what I mean? I would still feel less self-conscious and feel that I was  in possession of that feminine mystery which so allures all species. yea, sure we and our partners get used to what we got but in a perfect anatomical world---I would want a set. Heck, I feel like a taco with nothin inside!  What I got down there in total is no bigger than a small bean!

Guess that is why I was always drawn to the Calla Lily flower. Ever see one? It looks like the beautiful representation of a pair of womanly labia.I still am so envious of women with pretty vagina's!

Also, I have to believe they were put there for good reason. Since I have obsessed about this for 25 years without ever discussing this with a soul---I found they are there to shield the vaginal opening from various bacteria, etc. Also, there are glands in the labia that secrete to keep you moist. Erego---maybe can offer more lubrication during sex.  

I also wondered if that was the reason I never  had a vaginal orgasm. perhaps all that skin moves around in such a  way as to "trip" the orgasm during penetration. (As opposed to all my orgasms which were given by hand or mouth.)

From an analytical standpoint,I would love to know if we labia-less have more trouble with vaginal infections, etc. Also, if we have less vaginal orgasms.

It certainly may have to do with estrogen issues in adolescence. I also have the other curse of a "small bush". never needed to worry about any bikini line!

I hate my vagina and it would be the first body part I would trade in if given the chance. I would rather feel more confident and sensual in my sexuality--and would much rather fall into the norm of the bell- curve than be among the members of  the labialess-r-us group.  
My inner labia is very small that it doesn't even go completely around the opening of my vulva and I have never had problems with vaginal orgasms.  I also cannot recall if I ever had a yeast infection before so I really don't think that the inner labia prevents infections or lessens the chance of vaginal orgasms.

Another thing, I seriously do not think that hormones affect that area because I remember reading a study that said women with PCOS tend to have larger inner labia because of the higher testosterone levels yet I have spoken to some women with PCOS who have little to no labia.  When it comes to this, I believe genetics is the reason why we look the way we do. :)
What is PCOS? And yes, that's how mine are/is. They are nowhere near the opening to my vagina. it's one straight shot into the vagina.  No folded skin anywhere to be found.Just a litle V-shaped thing up at the top.

We should ask our gyno's what percentage of women look like this. I still think we are in the minority. Didn't one of the guys post that we are "rare"?
At first I didn't realise I was different, but then I started watching lesbian porn with my boyfriend and that's when it hit me. These girls had labia minoras, weird frilly flappy  things (no offense girls!). I was like; ''I don't have that''. I asked my boyfriend and he hadn't noticed, but when I pointed it out he told me he preferred me without a labia minora. And to be honest, I do too. It looks cleaner and more attractive.
Wow, I'm 35 yrs old & have two kids, and definetly had my share of lovers.. I never had any complaints.. Recently i started a new job and all i do is brazalian waxes, and it's made me feel less than a woman because i do not have inner labia.(one side is a lil bigger, and the other has nothing)  I've always been able orgasism, kegel, and do what i thought was right sexually.  I read some things that men have wrote about, loving large inner labia and it really me had me feeling like i've been missing out sexually.. My husband like myself has had many partners before marriage and tells me i'm fine.( is he just saying that cuz he loves me?)  90% of my clients all have bigger labias, I really feel like i'm missing out.  I was never one to LOVE oral sex,  My husband also loves to give oral and i've never been that in to it.  I've read some african tribes stretch their labias in order to feel more like a woman.  So are we normal??  I'm asking my gyno next appointment!

I'm relieved to know that i'm not alone.   My husband tells me I have little vagina, and that it's about ur insides not ur out..  I dunno why, a man would post such things as women w/ no inner labia or little labia are under developed, bad enough society plays mind trips on us not being the perfect weight or having the perfect breast..

After seeing all the different Big inner labias I definetly feel grateful, because i can't imagine being on my monthly cycle and having to clean all extra skin!   I guess that's looking at the bright side of things..  

But are we missing out sexually, does it feel good to have ur labia sucked on?  
Girl, i have none and you some, why do we do this to ourselves, it never stopped me from getting mine, and you should not feel bad about urself!  It's kind of like penis envy.. as women we we all would love to know what it feels like to be a man.. I just would like to know if my sexual pleasure would be increased if i had bigger labia??  Go for yours sister!!!
I have labia less, and have had better orgasisms vaginally than being stimulated thru clitorious.. as for infections i do get an occasional yeast infection when on antibiotics or in a wet babysuit..  Hope this helped!
i have no labia minora and im fine even though i have wonderde what it would be like to have one.  didnt know it wasnt so called "normal" until i started working in and ob/gyn office.  all vaginas are different ive seen my share being a nurse in ob/gyn, at least 10-15 a day.  i have something called congenital adrenal hyperplasia which can affect sexual organs in the womb.  i have a large clitoris and no labia minora and i have never had a man tell me i looked funny or strange they actually like it and say the sex feels better so lets all be happy with what god gave us and be glad that we don't have both sex organs
Thankx
Boy am I glad I found these posts. I never paid much attention to what my vulva looked like until I watched porn and realized mine didn't look right. I even had a doctor tell me it was "atrophied." Interestingly, I've never had a man mention it.

It turns out I'm just missing the inner labia. I have a tiny hood and a tiny clitoris. I always wondered what women were getting pierced when they get a piercing "down there." LOL. I don't have any extra skin to pierce. I also wondered what the heck it meant when people talked about "beef curtains."

As for it being hereditary, I know my sister has long inner labia and complains about them being painful. So while I'd like to be more "normal" in this department, I guess maybe I am lucky I'm not having pain.

I have no idea if this is related, but I also have very flat, almost inverted nipples. I've also been self conscious about this. In the past I've definitely felt that my "lady parts" are not womanly enough, but I'm working on accepting myself as I am. We're all different and that's a good thing because the world would be a boring place if we were all the same.

Hello everyone. I was born with labia but I had labiaplasty because one side was slighty longer than the other. My gyno amputated me no i have none at all. Is my sexlife over? And do men really care what size labia you have? Im very upset and this has effected me very much.. any opinions?
I'm 17 and I don't have a labia minora... and neither does my mother or grandmother, I found out recently. It must be genetic or something. When I was young, I remember that during health, they showed us the diagrams of the vagina and I thought the diagram looked nothing look mine and that it looked kind of gross (no offense, haha). I just couldn't pinpoint what was different. I probably wouldn't have been able to, except for the fact that my mom came home from the gynecologist a few weeks ago and told me that they told her that she had no labia minora and I realized that's what  was different with me too.
I was born without inner labia minora.  I did not know that I was different until having done some research online at various websites...I was just curious about other vaginas... and looking at photographs on this website, www.****.tumblr.com I began to wonder what was wrong with me, none of these looked anything like mine.  I asked my boyfriend and he said I didn't have inner lips... but he said that he loves it that I don't and that I am special and unique and he loves how it looks.  I think everyone's vagina is different, whether big, small, with or without inner labia.  
I am glad to know I am not alone as I do not have an inner labia but neither does any girls on my side of the family and we are native american as I am 1/4 cherokee and choctaw. I am also overweight and have no clit hood. I have two children and thought like everyone else from porn to images of vagina's that I couldn't find one that looks like mine as I have no extra skin. I was going to ask my OBGYN if this was normal once but was too embarassed but also thought if she doesn't say anything like did you know you have no inner labia then it must be normal. I am glad I found this page as I thought for along time that I was the only one until recently I discussed it with my mother who is 1/2 cherokee and 1/2 choctaw and she said she doesnt have one.
I also have no labia minora. I thought it was normal not to have one until my sister in law was talking about hers... and said it's weird not to have them. I've watched porn before, but I just thought all that extra skin was from having sex all day. I've been searching online for a picture of a vagina like mine, and I couldn't find one single picture. There are lots with little flaps, but none like mine with no flaps. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I do have a clitoral hood, not a big one, but I do have one I think.

For the larger labia'd girls on here, I found more guys saying they liked larger labias. I think maybe the "smaller labia" girls would bash on both the no labia and the big labia girls.

And I do have Native American in me, not a lot, but it's in there.
I have been worried for some time now that I wasn't complete down there when I realized that I too am without labia minora. I always thought that mine were just really unpronounced which is why I never could really see them but upon really close inspection I came to the realization that I was just made without labia minora. I feel so much better that not only am I not the only one but that there are many of us. I am posting this so that the next woman who thinks her vagina is freakish or incomplete or just goes searching the Internet for reassurance that she's normal has one more post to read to let her know that she was made perfectly. Thank you to all the women who posted here confirming their labia minora free status--you have no idea just how much better you have made me feel!
i didn't realize until today that there is something wrong with me :( i had no idea women are supposed to have two sets of vagina lips. i mean i knew from seeing pornos before that some women's vaginas look very weird to me cuz of what looked like a bunch of excess skin on their vagina lips there but i had no idea that what i was seeing was their second set of lips showing through. and i definitely had no idea THEY were the normal ones, i thought it was them who had the strange vagina, not me.
up til today i actually liked the way my vagina looks compared to theirs but now i feel like i am missing a body part and there is something that went wrong with me as a fetus and maybe even my genes are mutated to cause me to be deformed. i totally get why girls with big labia skins feel like we should not be upset but ours isnt just small, we dont have it AT ALL. i dont think they understand how it feels like to feel like you're not even a fully formed girl. at least they have everything they are supposed to have :\
LISTEN.. well i have the same issue but to be honest, i dont like it that way..
in another week im doing a surgery to make inner labia. actually i have them but they are so small i can bearly see them. i know the DR, and he knows how to make the labia smaller and also how to make them bigger. if u girls like it that way thats cool!! but the ones who doesnt..just know u can fix it.
I also am of Native American decent and have almost no visible labia minora.  I would love to know if there is an actual correlation.  Also, I attempted to get my hood pierced and the qualified professional that was doing the piercing told me that he couldn't in good concience pierce what little hood I do have.
As a guy, I have never really thought of this, neither have I heard much about it. However, when I got a girlfriend, she didn't want to show me or let me see her vagina, I figured something was up but didn't know what it could be as I am a guy not a girl. I asked her a few times why, she never said why, I let her come out on her own but give her comfort since it was something that obviously really bothered her, she did come out, and it was this problem, no inner labia. I don't mind it, no guy should, its still all fine, if a guy worries about how it looks, then he should go find a pornstar, no human is the same, but some problems may trouble a girl, just give them comfort because they may think they are alone from looking at the people around them, but they are not, there will always be someone with a similar problem somewhere. Just as me and my girlfriend do, there is no problem, she still gets orgasms etc, it doesn't really bother her much anymore.
hi i either have a inner labia its normal. And your not alone i thought at first i was alone, but i guessed wrong. Were all perfectly fine just a little bit different and its okay being different and like i said your not alone.
I am 40 year old now and  divored. A couple of months ago  I was datng this guy who liked me otherwse but aftr a couple of meetings we finally decided to explore the sexual side, so everthing was going well, but when he got down on me, he asked "hey ! you dont have the turkey  skin".. I was confused as to what was he saying, then he explained that I am missing the labia minora.. and the next day he sent me an email that he doesnt want to   continue wih this relationship becuse I am missng somthing that he enjoys to suck on.now I am scared to even date anyone.
Hi I'm 17 and I'm just now realizing that I don't have any labia minora either. I thought all the girls who had it were weird and I was normal. I looked at some porn and realized that they all had labia and I don't so I looked this up on the Internet and everyone was saying if you don't have them you're unattractive,undeveloped,childlike,extended *** crack etc. Now I'm scared to ever have sex because guys probably think I look like a little girl :(
That is so ridiculous that a man ended a relationship because he enjoys sucking on big lips. I have medium sized labia minor not too big or small in fact I have never paid much attention to them which means they must be average in size since I didn't obsess about them, but as a woman I do admire the simple beauty of a vagina with no labia minor. I have had many sexual partners and LOVE sex I have intense orgasms from oral and multiple orgasms from vaginal sex...and I am getting to my point here. I absolutely HATE when a man tries to suck on my labia minor....I want to smack them on the head and ask them why they are wasting their time doing that when it will not result in anything other than distracting me from my goal....ORGASM! Don't let one lip sucking RUDE weirdo derail you from pursuing a satisfying sexual partner, you are beautiful and sexy and NOT missing anything by not having big lips to suck on...trust me on that!
I have no inner labia at all & have always wanted to have some put on, cuz I feel deformed like a freak. I didn't know they had enhancement surgery. I just wonder if they could put something on when you have nothing there at all. Maybe you have to have small labia for them to attach to. I don't know. The other day I asked my husband what he preferred & I told him to be honest. He told me that he loves what I have cuz I'm the love of his life, but that in the past he always preferred larger labia. I did tell him to be honest so, I didn't say a word after he gave me his answer. But, I couldn't help but feel hurt. My husband said that I wouldn't be me if I had the surgery, but I want to be improved so I feel better.
What does mean to not have an inner labia?
grinny, Different men like different things!  Unike that guy, I much prefer women with very small or no labia minora. I am sure that you are very beautiful in that respect. Many women in Hollywood have paid big bucks for the "Barbie" look.
i'll bet you are beautiful! regardless of whatever "standard" our society imposes upon us…we should embrace differences and be totally happy with the bodies we live in. i used to hate my penis,uncircumised,somewhat on the short side, and thick. as i grew older i discovered women absolutly loved my penis and found the thickness more pleasurable than a long one…i began to fall in love with my penis all over again at 20 years old, and the love affair continues to this day, 39 years later!  the moral of all this;LOVE YOURSELF AS YOU ARE! gary taylor,clayton,nc
I seen my share in naughty pics but for women I have been with on had large lips and the other nothing more than a tiny hood. after both I wish more women looked like the first woman that had no labia. she actually looked like there was nothing there from the front. only from underneath did you see a vagina. VERY NEAT AND CLEAN looking. wish more were like this.
What you said about guys who like to perform oral sex on women prefering larger lips is 100% YOUR opinion; don't speak on behalf of all men. I am a very generous lover. In the past and all the way up to my wife today, I have always been more into giving than receiving so long as she doesn't have sagging labia minora lips.
Back when I was playing the field, if I noticed a girl was all loose and hanging down there, that was it for me. A one night stand with no oral for her was all there was and no second date. Show me a nice vagina(preferably with hair) that has small to no labia minora lips showing and she won't see my face for at least an hour.
I have NEVER met a guy in my 50+ years on this earth that prefered a woman to have wrinkly, loose, hanging vagina lips. Contrary to what you said, most men will not even consider going down on a girl if she looks like she's smuggling roast beef.
To all the ladies reading this: Consider yourselves blessed! Most men would kill to have a girlfriend or wife with such a nice and neat, sexy looking vagina. I would never have married my wife if she did not have what you girls have. Not to sound shallow but the heart wants what the heart wants; or maybe it's another part of my body that wants this, not my heart? wink, wink!
Women in your elite club should be very grateful!!  You naturally already have the "Barbie".  All the women porn stars want that look, its beautiful!!
I have no labia minora either. I only found this out after I heard other girls talking about their "sweet spots". I looked at some diagrams, and realised that there is always 2 sets of lips- and I just always thought there was no such thing as "inner lips"
Awesome to know I am not the only one!
Hello Sweetheart,

I'm a guy, and the sweetest, most beatiful vagina I have ever seen in my 60 years of life in any venue is a smooth, youthful, and rare jewel of a sex organ is a clean, open tiny/non-inner lip vagina by far!!

I've been blessed with one in my wife of 37 years, and I still marvel at it. I still can't keep my eyes off it. Also, I just can't get enough of it in any way. Trust me, MOST men would do ALMOST anything to share tender love with you, and your jewel of jewels, and the ultimate treasure find of a life time. Because Baby, you are rare and priceless. I really mean that!!
Treasure your rare and beatiful gift. For what is not common to man is always of the greatest value to those who truly understands.

OMG. i'm a 23 yo who don't have it either. I do have a clit hood and a tiny thing that goes both ways until the middle of my vulva but doesn't seems like a normal inner labia and also doesn't cover my vaginal oppening.
I also couldn't find any pics related to this.
Anyone knows where i can find those?
I don&#39;t know if any of you are still following this post or not but here&#39;s my two cents anyways. I don&#39;t have labia minora either. I&#39;ve had so many conversations with other women about theirs and mine and how very different we are. Time after time after time I have been told that I have the most beautiful vagina that guys have ever seen. That they have never seen such a neat, clean, &quot;new&quot; looking vagina before. My husband calls it the &quot;hamburger&quot; as opposed to the &quot;roast beef sandwich&quot; and says that guys love &quot;hamburgers&quot; and that I should feel special. That I don&#39;t look &quot;used&quot;. So all of you ladies feeling weird about your hamburger stop bcuz we&#39;ve got grade A 100% pure beef!