Normal for loss of appetite when pregnant???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

The last couple of days, I have noticed that I am just not hungry- AT ALL. When I eat, I feel sick and huge. I don't have an appetite for ANYTHING. Is this normal?? Has anyone else experienced it?? Please, any input would be great. 6wks today
Completely normal. People often think that hunger is a sign of pregnancy when, in fact, the opposite is true. Don't worry - you'll be as hungry as your baby needs you to be! :O)
yes, normal.  by month two or so, the only time i felt good was while i was eating!
I wouldn't be concerned at all.   This is very normal.
It's very normal.. but try to get something in ur stomach though, later on, ur body will tell u to eat.. trust me..I dont feel hungery, if I feel sick, I know I need to eat..
loss of appetite is normal in early pregnancy. some women actually lose weight in their first trimester, that was the case for me bc i didn't have an appetite. but try to eat something at least. it will make u feel better to know u at least tried, take care n good luck!
Yeppers this is normal. i am 14 and half weeks and just now getting to where I can eat. I have actually lost weight the entire time so far. The doctor said that the next time they see me in four weeks they want to see some weight gain.
As you can see from the above replies it is fairly normal to either have an adverse reaction to food or be really hungry. It can vary throughout the day but especially is common during early pregnancy. I was going to add though that if there is anything you actually do find yourself craving then eat it until you're over it! That's what I did or probably still do. I am currently 12.5 weeks with #4. If you feel like eating Big Macs then eat them...or fresh fruit then eat that. You will find there's something that you quench your appetite eventually. Keep taking pre-natal vitamins to help with nourishment though and if you're a milk drinker then you can line your stomach with a glass of milk - flavoured or not. It'll pass though!
That's how I felt when I was pregnant and I was gaining weight.
i am weeks and i am very nauesious  even when i drink tea (mint) i vomit i ave totally lost my appetite i dont fell for anything at all and i feel sick sick sick i feel weak tired is it normal? i am confused
okay i'm only 4 weeks pregnant.. i really don't have any symptoms at all of being pregnant. However, i have an extreme loss of appetite. I mean i can go 48 hours without eating a thing and not be hungry AT ALL. I'm scared i might lose the baby if i don't eat, but on the other hand i honestly can't eat.  PLEASE HELP  thanks!
thank god im not the only person who feels like this!!

i too cannot eat.. never 'fancy' anything at all and no food appeals to me at the moment appart from fruit yougurts! i can go all day without eating but i do force something down for the sake of my baby! i used to smoke cannabis but quit as soon as i found out i was pregnant and thought this was a withdrawal symptom.. thank you for your help and good luck all you mothers and mothers to be!!!
its an ugly feeling!  im never hungry but my stomach growling!.... always feeling drained of energy
and sick :( ... ohh and UTI oh so painful! damn! this really sucks!!  what should i do!  
i'm about 4wks and right now all i crave is sweet cereals. i love bacon with eggs and chez but now that makes queazy. i have been cooking since i was ten yrs old i love food right now nothing taste good, except cereal.But never hungry.
I am right there with you guys.  I'm not hungry for 48 hours. BUT I took a HPT and it was negative. Are they always right??
I am right there with jennydev I am a couple days late HPT was negative but nothing sounds good. I was able to get some cherries and ice cream down but even my love of diet coke is long gone,.
Usually HPTs are right, but not always. I still haven't gotten a positive and I'm 14 weeks. Even my blood tests were negative. I had to get an ultrasound done to find out I was preggy. But I too had a loss of appetite all the way until I was about 10 or 11 weeks and it SUCKED! lol Best of luck to all of you. =]
I am 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant and i loss my appetite. I feel like i can go days without eating. I only eat cause i know that i'm pregnant. I try to eat at least once a day at least for the baby. I have 3 Children, 2 miscarriages and pregnant again .I'm really scared since i had 2 miscarriages in a row. Now me not eating because i loss my appetite i'm scared . Can someone tell me if that can lead to a miscarriage???
Okay I think Im 11 weeks pregnant, and yesterday I really had no appetie at all, and today I have not eaten anything yet. I just dont have an appetie, and everytime I think about eating or I try to eat, I start to feel really nauseaus. I have took a pregancy test when I would have been like 6 weeks prego, and the test was negative. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. DOES ANYONE THINK I MAY STILL BE PREGNANT?? HELP!
that is weird that the HPT came out - b/c most come out positive 2 days earlier?  it might be expired so check the date.  i am going on 6 wks and i barely have appetite.  nothing is "good" and i can eat pretty much anything just to survive... i hear that you do get your appetite back after the 1st trimester so yay to that!
I am turning 17 soon and i have been having a loss of appetite. When i see people eating i feel like puking. But my stomach growls all day and i feel very hungary, but when i try eating i take just a few bites and i feel naucious, I've also been having crazy mood swings, i'll be so happy one moment and then the next im so unhappy with myself. I dont really know if i am pregnant or if im just getting sick. Has anyone else had this happen to them in early pregnancy??
I am 19, and think I'm pregnant, but not sure. I have eaten a biscuit and a hamburger in 5 days and don't have an appetite. I don't even feel hungry at all. I mean, I'm on BC but my luck I'm likely to fall in that small percentage of getting pregnant. Can someone help me out?
Hey everyone. I am an IVF patient. I had my frozen embryo (5 day blastocyst) transfer on November 17th and am now 4 weeks pregnant. Last time in Sept, I was pregnant but the hCG counts didn't go up so they stopped growing. I didn't have any symptoms. This time I have totally lost my appetite. the only thing I can eat is a grilled cheese and maybe fruity tarty yogurt. I also have slight brown discharge when I wipe, I hope this is a good sign too. I have to go back on Monday to see if my hCG counts have gone up. I pray they do. They must have or I wouldn't be experiencing these symptoms.

Thank you for verifying that loss of appetite is normal in early pregnancy. I am so relieved. It's a good sign for me..  
im about 2 months and just in this last week I have felt so sick. I will crave a food but as soon as i go to eat it i lose any cravings for it & actually feel like im gonna puke just thinking about eating. Before I found out i was preggo i only ate once a day most of the time but now i eat about 4 times or more cuz if i dont eat right away i feel overly nauseous. As soon as i wake up i have to eat something or i will be running to the bathroom.
I am almost 3 months pregnant. This is my first time and I am very afraid.lol. I have no appettite at all, but my stomach always tends to growl. When I do try and eat, I have a nasty sour taste in my mouth and end up throwing up after a short period of time. Before this pregnacy I would eat all the time. Food was my life but now i cant eat at all even when i want to. What foods can I eat? What drinks can I drink cause lately ive only been able to drink tea and water. I sometimes have dry mouth and crusted lips as a result of it. Someone please help me, im begging:)!!!
I am nearly 8 weeks pregnant, in the first few weeks of my pregnancy i ate everything and anything, in the last few days i only have to look at food and i feel bloated even though i feel sick because i am so hungry, i am missing food so badly, i normally have the best appetite! It is not good either as the sandwich man at work comes at 11 and i normally buy a sausage in a roll but now i even have to pass on that!! Its all perfectly normal but very frustrating as i now start to worry about my baby!!

Dont panic ladies, its all good!!

Nic xx
I am so releaved the read all of these comments!
I am about 12 weeks now and have not gained any weight (in fact may have even lost a pound or two) and although I have not thrown up at all, the thought of most foods just makes me feel nauseous.

I've been making a big pot of vegetable soup every week, and that seems to go down better then other things. And yogurt and strawberries but not a whole lot else. Sometimes I can force down a little bit of protein in the evening for dinner but only a very small amount.

I am really glad to know that this is normal!
After reading all of these comments I am now scared that I am pregnant.  I have had a complete loss of appetite for the past 3 or 4 weeks.  So far I have lost 15 pounds.  Just this week I developed relentless nausea that last most of the day, but seems to lessen the more active I am.  I am trying to shove food down my throat, but the nausea is making it hard.  I have also recently started having lower back pain and frequent urination.  I honestly didn't think pregnancy could be possible until I realized I went to the bathroom twice in a night with a full bladder even though I didn't drink anything before bed. Now after reading this I am wondering if all these symptoms are because I am pregnant!
I AM TEN WEEKS PREGNANT AND I STARTED TO LOSE MY APPETITE A FEW WEEKS AGO...I STARTED HAVING MORNING SICKNESS TWO WEEKS AGO AND I HARDLY HAVE AN APPETITE AS USUAL...EVEN THOUGH IM NEVER HUNGRY I TRY TO GET ATLEAST A LITTLE SOMETHING IN MY STOMACH BY EATING GRAPES, CRACKERS, PRETZLES OR A SMALL HEALTHY SNACK. WHEN I EAT I BIG MEAL I GET SICK SO IM HOPING THE SYPMTOMS WILL LEAVE IN MY SECOND TRIMESTER...
i am 6 months along and i am just starting to loss my appetite i was always hungry before i have even loss 4 pounds i still feel my baby move and i only eat because i know i should is this normal
Hi Anna,

Glad im not the only one! Im 29 weeks pregnant and have just recently started feeling exactly the same as i did in the first couple of weeks into pregnancy! I dont want to eat, I dont fancy anything, I'm sick if i do eat/drink certain things and I just feel blar with a constant "ikky" feelng in my tummy. My little girl is kicking and riggling like normal tough and my midwife has said it is pretty normal to feel like this because as the baby is growing it is pressing against everything (including the stomach) she did say I should continue to try and eat small things and continue taking my vitamins.....

x x
I am 4 weeks long. I have loss of appetite, no nausea yet. Just never hungry. When i do eat,  I get tummy aches.
I never knew I was pregnant until Im on my 6th week of pregnancy (that's when I started feeling nauseus and I vomit a lot) But before that, I totally have lost my appetite, I don't like to cook food anymore coz they make me sick.  The smell of coffee brewing is totally a torture, so I try to avoid passing by coffee shops.  Even at home, I dont stay in the kitchen if my husbands drinking coffee.  

Now Im on my 10th week and still feeling a little nauseaus and I dont want to eat except for salad.  Thanks for all the previous posts, Im not alone in this stage after all.

So try to experiment on what you can eat, tomatoes or pineapple, if you're stomach doesn't want those then avoid them.  

Good luck and take care!
im 17 weeks pregnant and just lost my appitite, exspecially in the mornings i dont feel like eating anything but i do for the sake of the baby.ive went off most things i use to love and never know what i want to eat apart from currys but i dont have them because i dont think there all that good for the baby.is this normal?
wow, sounds like me.
only i dont think im pregnant..i think
i cant eat, and it *****, i love to eat, ive lost weight, my stomach feels sunk in.
i get sick when i smell food.
i try to force myself to eat..like once a day, but i just cant do it for some reason.
this never happens.
i mean yea, my boyfriend and i have been having sex..we do it unprotected for the first 10 minutes then he puts a condom on.
sorry if that was too much information..
and im always dizzy or light headed
so i dont know whats wrong with me
I also have a loss of appetite. I'm approximately at 6 weeks and I am barely able to eat anything. However, I do force myself to eat easy light food; such as fruits, mashed potatoes, soup, and drinking a lot of water helps me get rid of my nausea that occurs often after I eat anything. I'm forced to make myself eat because I'm quite underweight for my height. Is there any suggestions for what kinds of foods I should eat to gain some weight?
i dont know if im pregnant, but i too have lost of appetite. the only thing i crave is broccoli. i am really tired during the day and i am taking birth control. i missed a pill only once, but took it the next day. i also feel bloated. What do you think?
im not sure if i am pregnant, i took a test and it came out negative but i missed my last period and i have not had it this month either. i feel like vomiting threw out the day and i have NO appetite wat so every i try to force my self to eat. my lower back really hurts and my nipples are sore.
but i dont no what to think.
Reading these comments made me feel so much better! I am 4 wks, lost my appetite, have been feeling nauseous all day long, and have been cramping. Im glad to see that all this seems normal.
i think i may be pregnant i havent had an appeitite for atleast a week now and im a very big eater.Now everything seems so gross.y is that
Hi  i think im pregnant i lost my apettite for a week now .My right site is killing me warming for couple days ,i cant eat at all is this any  pregnancy sign ?
I'm 18 weeks pregnant. for the past few days i have had NO appetite. i dont want to look at food, or smell food or nothing. just take it away. in my first month i lost 10lbs. but thats because i was working out alot and didnt realize i was preggers. i gained 4lbs back for my first tri. ive been losing weight and getting more and more terrible morning sickness than the first tri. i thought i had conquered it but it came back this 2nd tri to bite me in the butt. ive noticed the only thing i think about eating is apples or strawberries. its so hard to stomach to eat. not sure what to do. ill just keep trying to shovel some food in. the growling in the tummy hurts.
im like 3 weeks preggers. and i dont dont feel hungry at all.. everything i eat tastes nasty to me, im getting like cramps in my tummy. iv been told its only pains of changes the body going tho.. getting ready... but im worried i should eat more. and i just feel like it.. im like soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tird and feel real lazy.. any advise?
If any one can help me it will be greatly appreciated.
I'm a week late for my period,I've been sick for about 2 week's now..
At first i thought i had the flu..i was extremely sick.
but now i have eaten maybe twice this week...[I've been forcing myself to eat and i end up puking] I'm extremely dehydrated...My stomach and lower back have been in so much pain it's ridiculous.My nipples are sore..i get random headache's then they go away.My pelvic bone's are extremely sore.
I haven't got a pregnancy test yet,But me and my boyfriend feel i am pregnant.
I'm just worried because if i am pregnant is it normal to feel all of this so early in the pregnancy? [it's been like a week or two] and do you think I really am Pregnant just from these symptom's,
Please and thank you so much.
-Katie.
well i juss found out  i was prego bout a month ago and i felt all tha same symptoms. you may be further than you think.
I am 12 weeks pregnant. The first several weeks i was naseous all the time. Then about 2 weeks ago i started feeling better, eating all the time. The past 2 days the naseous has come back and i have no desire to eat. I feel hungry then start to eat and then feel sick. Last night i could only eat a piece of toast. Hope this goes away soon.
I think i might be pregnet... Im always feeling really sick in my stomach n i get weird cramps during the day, im constiently bloated and i have no appititie at all, ive been googling everything but i have a bad feeling that i am pregnet. Im not expecting my period for another week tho but im starting too worry. Ive read alot of these comments and its all sounding too fimular.
I dont know how far along I am but I know im pregnant and  I don't like ANYTHING.I think I did b4 but know that I actually know ...NOthing satisfies me. :( Also is it normal to always have an upset stomach and feel nausea b/c i keeo thinking something wrong with the baby.
i thought i am the only one suffering from this, i have no vomiting but no hungry at all. i am 6 weeks of pregnancy now.
I've lost all my appetite too since I've got pregnant. I'm 2 months pregnant and have been feeling extremely tired as well. At least try to drink a glass of milk or have it with cereal even if you have no appetite. Its good for the baby. Cereal contains folic acid which is an important nutrient for the growth of your baby (embryo) during the first trimester.
I am so glad I found the forum. I am just over 5 weeks pregnant with my #3 and have no sense of appetite at all. I have gone over 48 hours with just a bowl of soup. After reading all of these, I am sure now that this is normal and will let me sleep better tonight. To give out some advice, I have found that drinking a glass of V8 or V8 Splash has helped me alot. It's full of vitamins + taking the prenatals should help with the loss of food. I do have one question though....I am extremely thirsty all the time. I drink a lot of water constantly and can never seem to quinch the thirst. Anyone else doing this as well?
Reading that other people are going through the same thing is very comforting. I am 8 weeks pregnant and have yet to have an appetite at all nothing sounds good i literally sit at the table and try and force my food down but its just so much work! I have gotten sick from not eating but then eating makes me want to be sick. THIS *****! I feel like i have to eat or else something will be wrong with the baby...i just dont know what to do!
well this might be weird at least i think ....um i am almost close to my due date and honestly through out my trimesters i really didnt feel hungry like pregnate girls are sopose to...i mean i still would eat alot only because what ever i had infront of me looked good and i didnt want to pass that last chance up ...so yeah i wouldnt feel hungry what so ever but i sure would still eat i dont no if thats normal can somebuddy tell me??  and i mean i dont think my weight iv gain during pregnacy is normal neither im 5,6 and weighd 126 befor i got pregnate now i weigh 166 and my due date aint tell sep 13th or 24th ..so am i over eating do u think?? should i only eat when i am hungry?
Wondering if I'm pregnant as well....... Thing is, I DID have a period this month.  It was a few days late, lasted a bit longer than usual, and went from pink to red to pink as opposed to pink to red to brown.  Sorry if TMI!!!  Newho, overall i'd say it was a bit weird but a period nonetheless.  But for the past week or so I've been EXHAUSTED and my appetite has gone down the drain.  Now i am one to EAT.  But lately i have no desire for my usual.  I skip breakfast and for the past few days have been skipping dinner as well.  Not cool, and i'm already thin.  So this is far from normal.  The breakfast taquitos i eat on the regular now make me wanna vomit.  When i do eat, i don't eat much at all.  I was so tired these past couple days (work 10 hour shifts) that during lunch i fell asleep at my desk for the entire hour.  It's like I can't wait to go to sleep at lunch!  That's not normal for me.  I think i'd rather not be preggers right now but I have no clue what else could be wrong with me!  

Also, I lost 10 lbs the first trimester of my last pregnancy due to loss of appetite.
I am 8 weeks pregnant and was so glad to find this forum.  This is my first baby and I am 38 years old.  Needless to say - I am delighted but scared.  During weeks 4-6 I could not get enough food - and was eating all the time.  Craving salty foods and jalapenos!!!  And now during weeks 7 and 8 I have had NO appetite - but have been sucking it up and eating because I know my baby needs the nourishment.  I am a pizza freak and not even that sounds good to me!!!  I also eat because if I take my prenatal vitamin without food I feel even more sick!  I have also had diarrhea for the past 2-3 weeks - but have read that this can be normal as every woman's body reacts differently to the pregnancy hormones.  My first OB appt is next Monday and I am excited but nervous.  I just want to hear the magic words......"Everything is ok."  If anyone else is in the same boat I would love to hear from you.  Hope everyone is doing well!!! :)
I am 42y/o, 2  neg IVFs and now I am  6 days late so I might have a chance here ( checking with doctor on monday) I have loss my appetite and after i eat i get diarhea (diarrhea) so i was a little "bit thinking to much about that" so its good to read your comment about it..

5 days to find out!....
I thank God am nt alone in this. Am 61/2 weeks preg. i used to suffer from peptic ulcer cos i dnt quite each much. Now am preg and i have absolutely no appetite. Before i culd play with my eating habits now am concerned about the baby. I have severe morning sickness even the drugs my doctor gave me i can't keep it down.
I am always tired and moody. I even snap at my husband(whom i love very much) all the time. then i feel awful later.
Gosh NOTHING appeals to me anymore. jus water.

Please help!!!!!1
Hi there, I'm glad to read that loss of appetite is so normal. I'm in week 17, and was nauseous 24/7 from about 6-15 weeks with no appetite. I did throw up several times, and there were many times when I was close but fought not to. I would try to count, meditate, visualize a beach, or anything to take my mind off of it because I was trying to keep down the small bit of food I had managed to eat. Now I'm only nauseous here and there, but I still have no appetite. At least I can find a few things to eat and not gag the entire time, but as many of you have said, I have to force myself to eat, and I fill up quickly. I've also lost weight. My doctor is finally starting to pay attention and tell me that I need to start gaining weight. I'm trying, but it is so difficult. When I was really sick, I found that ginger snap cookies (made with fresh ginger and molasses) and dry Rice Krispies cereal was helpful. I could also eat pretzels and Pringles chips. Besides that, I ate (and still eat) a lot of fruit yogurt and fruit like apples, bananas, strawberries, grapes, and melon - watermelon, canteloupe, and honeydew. I was also exhausted after lunch. I always had some fruit right after lunch, which would give me enough energy to keep going. Drinking ginger ale and peppermint tea also helped a bit. I tried ginger tea, but I didn't like it much. And I bought a set of those sea sickness acupressure wrist bands and wore those all the time. Nothing ever made it go away, but these things helped make it manageable enough that I could survive the day and not let anyone at work figure out what was going on until I was ready to tell the news after the first trimester. (Though they could tell I wasn't my normal self.) Now I've started eating oatmeal with apples, cinnamon and brown sugar for breakfast. It's pretty easy on the stomach and is nutritious. I also read to have ice cream or milkshakes for calcium and calories, so I've started to do that sometimes. I hope some of these suggestions might be helpful to some of you. Hopefully, this will start to get better for us at some point, or other wise, I hope these 9 months will hurry up and get over fast. Too bad we can't just have that baby without feeling so miserable for so long! Good luck to everyone!
I have felt sick for about the past month i havent got my period yet and ever since having my son 16months ago i still get my periods but they come when they want not not at all! i havent had sex for about two months and took a pregnancy test just after that and got my period that month so am ruling that out. Also i have just completely lost my appetite i usually eat alot but now feel sick when ever i do even if i havent eaten for ages i dont feel hungry and always feel bloated whats wrong with me?
28 weeks now and the heartburn takes away my appetite so milk is a major part of my diet along with bread and vitamins any idea why?
I was worried about this tooo, I'm 6 weeks & 3 days, thought it was unhealthy to be eating so little, I'm use to eating a lot. But I don't throw up, I get naseus, feel dizzy, mouth gets watery but nothing comes out.  
I am 6 weeks pregnant and suddenly lost my appetite and also do not have morning sickness, shouls I go see my dr
how did things work out for ya i feel the same way except all i can eat is bannanas what do i do? i know i need to eat more than just bananas but everything else is repulsing.
I am 12 weeks and working 2 jobs, second one is in a cafe which is posing a problem as the smell of food makes me want to throw up, no appetite at all and losing weight managing to keep down the odd apple but that is about it is really starting to worry me
I am exactly the same, i am 11 weeks pregnant and got my first scan next tue.
I feel hungry sometimes and then other days not as hungry, i seem to pig out on junk food most of the time but when it comes to main meals such as dinner i find it a struggle.  
I am 6 wks pregnant and I can't eat anything lost 5 pounds and I'm starting to get scared i would be hungry and when I go to make something to eat I dnt want if anymore I can't even drink my pills cause they also get me sick is it normal
Im 11 weeks pregnant all the food i used to eat at home just dont look good to me anymore the only thing I think sounds good is fast food or pizza I know this stuff isnt good for the baby and I cant afford to go eating out everyday. So I try to make myself eat a bowl of cereal or something but can't really eat much. Anyone else having this same problem?
Ok, i got my period on March 15 and have not gotten it this month...Could i be pregnant??? I have lost my appetite. Also i had a vaginal discharge last week and the week before as well. What does this mean??? I hope im pregnant...but at the same time im truly scared it would be my first! ;)
Hi all :) i have been having near enough the same symptoms, i had unprotected sex about 4 weeks ago now, but havent took a test yet. im usally a very active happy person, but the last few weeks i have felt likee absolute poo! Iv had no energy what sooo ever! loss my apatite, feeling sick for the majority of the day! every time i do try and force myself to eat i feel even more sick, but haven't physically been sick! Does anybody recon that i could actally be pregnant? Im rather scared :/
Its been 4 days since I had sex and my boobs hurt I was on a diet and 4 the last two days my body is rejecting my vitamins and diet pills I keep throwing them up I don't know y N I been a lil dizzy can anyone help me I never been pregnant b4 so I really don't know what to look for help. Please and thank you  
Its been 4 days since iv had sex like I said beside my body rejecting my diet pills and vitamins today is the only day that I haven't had an appetite but I'm nervous because iv never been pregnant and sont know what to look I'm a dizzy when I get up n my boobs are sore like when I get my period is this normal am I pregnant???
I'm not even certain if i am pregant but i have no appetite, is one that i know.everytime i look or think of food i get sick.I know i have to eat because im a diabetic.
But i wish i knew if i was or not.Its only been 2 days since i had the loss of appetite and abdominal pains,nipple are a little sore and my period is irregular so its kinda hard for me to tell.I got to the doctor next week so ill get them to give me a preganacy (pregnancy) test..but i wish i knew now i hate to wait.
Thank you so much for these stories... I am prego with my 1st and i thought something is wrong because i am never hungry now. I am 7w6d and food id just not my friend! Im super glad to see im not alone!
Thanks-cassie
hello i am 11 weeks now going in my pregnancy.. In the first 3 weeks of me finding out i was pg i was eating fine and every thing was normal.. but know that i am so far a long i have not been eating right or nor i have been hungry as much to even think that i am still pg or what.. i still have my morning sickness here and there not as much any more ether. I guess be cause i am  not eating as much. But i am still having some symptoms of my breast still hurting and that about it. I see my ob for the first time on Monday so i am hoping every thing is ok with my child and that i am healthy enough for my child and i... dose anyone have anything they would love to tell me? good wishes to every one out there...
I'm about 7 weeks pregnant with my first baby - also had a GREAT appetite before I found out I was preggers, and then all of a sudden I completely lost my appetite. I don't have any morning sickness at all, no nausea etc... except sometimes, the thought of eating is enough to make me want to throw up.
I think it's important to note that while eating is the last thing you may feel like doing, for the sake of your child, you really do need to try to get SOMETHING down. Make sure you're taking a good pregnancy vitamin (this is essential, as even if you're not eating the best stuff, the vitamin will help take care of a good portion of the essentials your baby needs)

I find that fruit (my preference varies from day to day) is one of the easiest things to get down (strawberries, apples, banana, mango etc...) Plain yoghurt with a little honey is also something that helps when I'm completely off food.
Good luck ladies!
xx
I'm fifteen and I'm scared to death that my baby isn't getting enough. I can't eat a lot but I still try to eat to keep him/her healthy. Is it normal when u eat just an hour or so vomit it all back up or have pain in Ur stomach?
U sound good at addvice well I'm fiffteen and having a baby. I can't keep anything down and I hvnt eatin for a day I'm worried my baby won't be healthy should I go to the doctor?  
i am 11 weeks pregnant and i dont eat at all i force my self to eat for the babys sake, i am constantly tired and sleep all the time (but sleeping all the time cant be good for the baby) i havent yet seen a midwife an my GP is aload a poo, so  im getting really scared i have discharge and thats the normall colour i am gaining weight but i am starting to worry because i dont eat as much as i did when i first found out i was pregnant and i sleep alot, i am so glad that i am not the only person to have these symtoms (symptoms) but i still cant stop worrying,

please if anyone can give me any advice that would be great, i am only 18 an this is my first baby
im a first time mommy and when i started to notice i wasnt feeling hungry i got scared so i wud try to eat anyways... &  wen i wud get hungry i wud lose that feeling & get sick all over... but all these people comfort the feeling that im not alone:) phewww thanks:)
I'm 10 in a half weeks pregnant and the foods I have cravings for,when I get then I dnt have a appetite for them so it normal
I'm 19 y/o and if i am pregnant, this will be my first child. i've been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for about 2 months now.. not a good idea, but it happened. I had my last cycle 2 weeks ago, and i took a HPT 3 days ago and it came out negative. I wont cancel out the chance of being pregnant b/c i know you have to wait to test a little closer to your missed period for a greater chance of a positive outcome so i'll wait another 3 weeks to see if i have my period. then ill test again. But lately i've had a loss of appetite. About a week ago, i began having cravings for nothing but fruits. I went and bought myself two gallon sized natural fruit drinks and ive been craving fruit smoothie also.. both of which i NEVER drink. Today i haven't eaten anything, but an apple, i ate about an hr ago. I've also been getting random headaches when i stand up along with slight dizziness. I've been feeling bloated without even eating and I've had abdominal pains. I'm not sure if im pregnant, b/c im not sure what to look for being that this would be my first pregnancy, but what does this sound like to everyone else? Thanks.
Worried. I have been experiencing pregnancy signs for about 2 months now. last month i threw up for about 1 hour off and on at 1:30 am. I was nervous as ever. before that I took a blood test and 5 hpt's that said i was negative. Also my mood swings havent been the best either. I am engaged to a military man, and i am just nervous.I had my period for 2 months, but something just doesnt feel right. Now this month my period is suppose to be here tomorrow and i have no appetite all i have been eating is fruits (plums) , and Blueberry yogurt, and Sometimes Cereal.  Someone tell me what I should do I dont want to worry my fiance he has alot on his mind already.
Am 2months pregnant and l have lost appetite,feel dizzy and tired.ls it normal?
Hi, I am in a similar situation to you. I am 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant now with my first and I am 37 years old. I have been feeling nauseous for about a week between week 5 and 6, but now no nausea. Just have no appetite for food. No cravings. I still try to eat but forcing myself to eat. No enjoyment from food like I used to have before. I have my first OBS appt next Tuesday and cant wait to see the US, and for the Dr to say everything's going well. Was and still a little worried about the sudden disappearance of nausea.
I am 19 weeks preggers. In the first month I was able to eat like crazy and gained 20 pounds yikes. Then I started throwing everything up that I ate or drank. Then about three weeks ago I started throwing up anything that pretained to meat. Now I can hardly eat anything I thought that something was really wrong with me, but after reading some of these posts on your comment page I felt a little bit better knowing that I was not the only person that had this going on with them. I eat now until my baby says if you eat anymore it is coming up. I might be able to get a piece of chicken down or a few fries and that is it.
I'm 28 weeks pregnant today. and the past week i have been getting very sick. Lost my appetite and any food i smell i gag, get to warm,dizzy and have a real weird feeling in my stomach, like a nervous feeling. is anyone else having the same feelings as me?
I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I have the same exact thing! I feel sick on & on continuously!  I have a hard time eating and I have loss of appetite! I'm tired and have absolutely no energy! This is normal so try not to stress because that's harmful to the baby. The baby feels what you feel. So try to keep your spirits high knowing that this will soon pass(: It's hard i know, I'm going through this same exact problem. The things that I do to help me feel better is I try to eat what I can, just a little on my stomach, I drink milk cause it actually coats the stomach so I don't feel so sick. If your tried a lot, if your body is saying sleep, take a nap, rest don't force yourself to do anything. If you feel sick a lot and it doesn't go away try eating soda crackers those sometimes help. If nothing works then be sure to talk to your doctor and see what they can do for you! Good luck to all of you! everything will be just fine in the end!!    
Omg thats so crasy i am 6 weeks 5 days pregnant an the only time i feel good is when im eating but at the same time i dont have a appetite at all i just feed myself knowing i forsure need to eat cause of being pregnant but to see this now makes me feel a bit better knowing im not the only one like this thank you so much an was this normal for you an was the baby still healthy an okay? Jo Lynn
im 7 weeks pregnant but still have had no morning sickness is this normal ???????
I am 6 weeks pregnant with my firsy baby(: I started feeling, nauseated at 5 weeks but now I am throwing up twice a day & when I eat it makes me feel sick to where I want to vomit but now I just don't feel hungry at all!
I am 6 weeks today haha. (ironic huh?) And I feel exactly how you do. I don't have an appetite for anything! and my boyfriend is looking at me funny because I usually have a few snacky foods around the house that I LOVE! and now they just sound gross to me. whenever I think about eating it makes me even more nauseated than I already am. :/
Im Happy to hear that im not alone in this situation im going on 12 weeks pregnant and  I was scared that i was not eating enough for the baby. I Hardly have a apetite and nothing tastes good to me. The thought of most foods make me want to vomit  and not to mention the smells of foods cooking ...ungggh. I have been able to eat plenty of fruits and yogurts though. Hope this ends soon and i can enjoy food again!!!
I'm so glad I read this. This is my second pregnancy and I never had this problem.Iam 21 weeks and so far I have been nauseous and starving, to the point I would be crying because I had to eat AGAIN! I didn't want anything either - no cravings which made things even harder. Then in the last 4 or 5 days I just dont want to eat. I have small meals as I start to feel dizzy and a bit sick when my blood sugar drops but now I can just have a biscuit and I'm fine. Before I had to have an entire meal to feel full. It was driving me crazy.
I am really happy that my hunger has abated and I'm praying that it lasts. I had a 4.8kg baby the first time and have to have an emergency caesar. I'm hoping that if I loose my appetite then maybe I wont have such a big baby this time and wont have to go through that again. It may not work like that though....
ive been trying for 3 months now, but nothing yet. my next period should be around the 10th of december, but my niece was eating pizza and i just really got grossed out, and i havent had a big appitite. i had one piece of pizza yesterday and it was hard for me to swallow the food towards the end. any advice, should i just not worry about it untill i miss a period?
soo im 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant and im very excited i planned for my baby me and my boyfriend but i have no appetite at all and before that i couldnt keep anything down food smells really bad looks good but cant eat it i crave unhealthy foods like chinese, pizza, and macdonalds food but i tried eating the chinese once and was so sure but as soon as it arrived my stomach turned from the smell and i like completely ate none of it ugh! i really wanted it but when i saw it i was like NOT AT ALL!!!! i also get really weak or when i do eat im so sleepy afterwards that i cant do anything but sit there for about 2 seconds and then im out like a light and going to the bathroom isnt even the worst  part its the color the doctor said it was normal but to me its like very dark yellow and has a strrrong urine smell and then days it just looks like water has these things happened 2 anyone else besides me
Im 11 wks and have been sick since 6 wks. Im on lv frm work right now bcuz im extremely nauseated & tired all d time. I cant eat bcuz i hav no appetite and will throw up. Everytng makes me sick - the smell and the sight. Since tgiving iv found that the starbucks strawberry smoothie stays down and makes me feel a little better 4 a while so i have 1 or 2 every day. I always ask 4 xtra ice - i have to have it thick and icy.
is it normal not to eat for 5 days at 7 weeks
Have them run a test on you to see if you have CDIFF. It is a very serious intestinal infection. Yellow stool is common and watery stool as well.
9weeks pregnant and cant eat anything.....feel weak all the ,time am really worried about my baby.
I AM AND I AM 37 WEEKS PREGNANT AND I DONT UNDERSTAND IT AT ALL I JUST CANT EAT BC THROWING UP SUX AT THIS POINT AND I HAVENT HAD MORNING SICKNESS SINCE I WAS 4 MOS PREGNANT
Im 17 years old and 5 weeks pregnant.. I woke up diiss morning and my belly look like it.went down i never was big but bigger then this.. Im 54 weight 120' can some one please help me ..?
Thanks so much everyone for the comments i feel alot better knowing its normal to have a loss of appetite when ur pregnant. I was scared i am not about six weeks pregnant and cant keep any food down but i constantly feel hungry but i just cant eat. I have had a miscarrage (miscarriage) in my past and that also scares me. I just hope everything works out for me. I am going to take some advice u guys left on ur comments and maybe try to eat some fruit and yogurt and coat my stomache with milk. Thanks :)
when i got pregnat with my son over two years ago i didnt have insurance so i went to the e.r thought maybe something was with my stomach but thats how i found out i was pregnant and it went away after a week or so :) and everything turned out good!
My husband and I are trying to conceive. I have a loss of appetite for almost a week now. I am a few days late for my period, but the urine pregnancy test turned out negative. I don't know if I am pregnant, just know that I can't eat even when I want to. I eat a lot of fruits though and drink a lot of water. Have a bit of diarrhoea, slight cramps, mild headache and backache, but nothing serious. My doctor suspects I am pregnant. Could I be?
i know how you feel, I too have lost 2 kids back to back, and i am scared to death about this one as well.. but i am 9 weeks and i notest that somedays i will be hungry one day and then the next day i am not that hungry but it makes me worry as well... :D i hope everything works out for you.... when you hear the heart beat and see it, it makes the world of difference trust me
i lost 10 pounds in my first trimester with my first pregnancy.. the doc started seeing me every 2 weeks when i was 10 weeks along because he wanted to see me start gaining weight.. i was just too queezy to eat.. but i started gaining around 13 weeks (only gained 12lbs the whole pregnancy, over the starting weight) and ended up having a healthy baby born 8lbs 2oz. after getting home from the hospital i was 10lbs less than i was when i got pregnant which was awesome!  

Basically.. baby takes what he/she needs and you get what's left over.  i kept a steady supply of plain salted crackers in my desk at work and snacked on those when feeling nauseous, and made sure to take my prenatal vitamin every day so baby was at least getting the vitamins he needed :)

i'm now preggo with my second and having the same loss of appetite.. no nausea yet though! (only 6 wks) just empty feeling.. when i do eat i feel better tho.  just hard to "want" to eat
Im 11 weeks pregnant and I dont get hungry at all I take a bite n ill b full for d whole day is dis normal
I have just tested positive for pregnancy - probably about 4-5 weeks along. I am older and have never had a successful pregnancy - 4 miscarriages and counting! I have some symptoms - sometimes a bit of queasiness, sometimes need to go to the bathroom a lot, sometimes sleepy, some vivid dreams - and sometimes I have an appetite, sometimes not. I have my first appointment next week but can't help feeling nervous that I've lost my pregnancy - I have never made it past about 8 weeks.
Wow, I'm 18, on BC pills, and kind of freaking out right now. Last month I was really sick for about two weeks. I told myself that it was just a stomach flu but everyone else thought that it was pregnancy, So I took a HPT. It came out negative (and I got my period a day late) so I just relaxed with the thought that it WAS the stomach flu.

Then this month I've been really moody, and I haven't wanted to eat anything. I feel REALLY hungry so I make a whole bunch of food and when I start eating, I don't want it anymore. I'm starting to feel like I am getting a false negative and that this is all early stages of pregnancy.

I had missed three pills in a row last month, and maybe this is all just sneaking up on me... But all I know, is that I've been really depressed, feeling ugly, and not eating... I think I'm pregnant. : /  
UTI get checked now... get it fixed it can cause premature labor if it goes untreaed i have a friend who lost her baby as she gave birth to him in her bathroom due to an undetected UTI... they are very dangerous and one should not wait to be seen for it.
i am 15 years old and people say im not fat but a few days ago i started feeling like i was getting a little chunkey and was gaining weight. and now i have no appetite and i cant hardly stand up long and i cant run like i did a few weeks ago in tennis. im not sure but after reading all the posts im starting to think i could be pregnant. but i have no idea if thats what it is. but on top of that i sleep alot lately now or atleast i want to. i just want to know if that means theres a chance that i could be preggo. please let me know if i could im starting to worry.
Idk if I'm prego or not but don't have an appetite at all but I also don't feel sick I am 6 days over my period and have been getting discharge that's all...any chance I could be prego??
I'm about 4 weeks and all I want is yogurt.... Peach yogurt, to be specific. I start eating other foods and lose interest very quickly. Im also quite bloated. It's so helpful and reassuring to see that other people have a similar experience. No nausea yet....definitely not looking forward to that.
I know what you mean, Except im hungry alot but when i try to eat i can only take a few bites then be completely done with that meal. My boyfriend sometimes gets frustrated cuz im not eating , The only thing i will eat is cereal and sweets .
Thanks for all of your post's. I was very worried i was the only one. Im always hungry but when i eat , after a few bites i feel like im gonna get sick from it. Ive only been eating a bowl of cereal a day :S

The question i wanna ask is how far along do u have to be until a baby bump shows up ?? My doctor says im approx. 10-11 weeks i go for my ultrasound this monday. I just think i should have more of a bump if im about 3 - 3 nd a half months. When did any of you start seeing a bump? Does it matter if ur skinny or fat ?
Hey, it's me again. So it's been two months since I've last posted and I'm thinking that I really am pregnant. It's all very confusing because I've taken three home pregnancy tests and they all came back negative. I also took a blood test and it was negative... and I'm still having periods but they're late and odd. I know that some women can have periods all the way through pregnancy and tests are undetected, so I'm thinking I may be one of those women...?

My symptoms include, really bad nausea and dizziness, shortness of breath, sharp shards of pain in my stomach, extreme tiredness, mood swings, and headaches. I noticed that you said something about a UTI? Would that cause negative tests? My family keeps telling me that I'm not prego, but I tell them that something is very different in me... Possibly I'm making myself have symptoms, but I doubt it. I don't a baby THAT bad.

Please help! I am really freaking out. If I am pregnant, it was conceived on Feb. 14th, so I'd almost be 3 months. I'm still taking sleeping pills, depression meds, and birth control, and I'm afraid that I may be hurting the baby.
it is normal to have a negative test. i had one negative also, sometimes if you are still very early in pregnancy it wont show up on the test.. hope this helps (:
im 6 weeks prego imgoin tru the same thing its normal butno matter whtmake sure u take ur prenatal pill even me i dnt even have a taste for tht big pill but i force myself for the saKE OF MY BABY <3
I'm in the same situation now. What was ur turnout?
I just found out I am about 9 weeks pregnant and I also have an aversion to eating... especially if I just come home after work. I'm usually just tired. So, to help 'ensure' I get all my vitamins, I drink an Ensure or Boost to keep my tummy full. I think this is normal from all the previous comments but I will also check with my doctor tomorrow... for my first prenatal visit! So excited! Either way, just take the necessary steps to keep yourself aware of what is going on in your body. Never hurts to ask a doctor!

Congrats to all the new preggies!
:)
hi everyone i have been reading this thread and felt that maybe some of you could give my situation some input, I have had a complete appetite loss for about a month, i just havent been hungry no hunger pains or anything, Then yesterday my hunger came back in full force i have been eating everything in sight! As far as I know I am not pregnant because I have been having normal bleeding. I did read that it is possible to have bleeding that is very similar to a normal period. I have also been extremely tired and sore and nauseous, Could I be pregnant and not have realized it? Would it be worth taking a test or am I just over thinking it? I usually have a big appetite and can go with little to no sleep. Any input at all would be appreciated.
Just letting you know, I had these symptoms when I was 17 (I was a virgin, so it was impossible that I was prego). The dr's couldn't figure out what it was in my home town for the longest time. I went away for college and when I had a really bad week (food didn't stay down, super bad pain in my abdomen) I went to the ER. They said it was my gallbladder and that I had to have it removed. The symptoms were the same as pregnancy so they always asked if I was pregnant. If it keeps up and hpt's don't show your prego you should definitely ask your doctor to check your gallbladder.
Im not sure if i am pregnant or not but for the past week i have had horrible morning sickness & a major loss of an need for food. The site of food makes me sick, i try to eat but its like it comes right back up. Im only 19, ive had pains in my stomach & every sign of pregnancy.
I had do a pregnancy test 3 weeks ago it was negative. Now im feeling really sick & food turns my stomach ALL FOOD! Im only 19 never been pregnant before but definitly feel like it now i have pains in my lower stomach & im sick every morning but no breast tenderness. NEED HELP!!!
I had done a pregnancy test 3 weeks ago it was negative. Now im feeling really sick & food turns my stomach ALL FOOD! Im only 19 never been pregnant before but definitly feel like it now i have pains in my lower stomach & im sick every morning but no breast tenderness. NEED HELP!!!
same here i had 2 pregnancy tests both were negative which ***** but i know theres something going on cuz my breasts hurt alot differently than they would if i was on a period and changed color when i do eat its only a few bites it takes me an hr just to eat a sandwhich took me 2 hrs to eat 4 chicken nuggets i gave the rest to the dogs miracle whip churns my stomach, ketchup,bbq sauce, sloppy joes one night my bf opened up a can of potted meet and the smell got to me so i had to stand near the doorway of the kitchen just to avoid getting sick to my stomach i cant believe how much the sense of smell has heightened this dont happen when i get a period theres so many things going on thats never happened before im going to get a blood test the 3rd i hope it wont say negative cuz theres just too much going on for me not to be pregnant with a little one :)
What should I do if every time I eat I get sick from my pregnancy
I too have a loss of appetite am very tired and now when i smoke cannabis or cigs i feel sick and was wondering if it could be that im pregnant??
i'm 4 weeks and my appetite is gone too, i get scared i might lose my baby so i do eat little things but sometimes i just cant eat because nothing seems totaste good..any helpful tips?
Hey everyone ... my name is Chelsea and I need some help .... I wasn't gonna post on here cause my fiance's brothers wife posted on her about a year or so ago maybe I think its her and I was kinda afraid to post cause she might tell his brother but oh well... I need some advice...  I'm on birthcontrol but I don't think it worked cause I'm having a lot of symptoms like all of you are saying you have ... I haven't took a test yet only cause I'm afraid of the out come of the test and what my mom would say and do and my fiance Ritchie's mom would say and do..... I'm really scared cause I don't know what to do I have loss of appetite ... I get way to hot at times .... I've had heart burn a lot and I'm not getting comfortable going to sleep always tossing and turning and I have to go pee a lot... and I just really don't feel my self.. I've had multiple test done in the passed and they all came out - negetive-  but I really think I am this time . I'm afraid if I am prego am I doing everything right or am I doing them wrong .... any advice would help thanks!
Hi there and welcome.

Well, you mention that you are on birth control.  Is this the pill?  That should cut down on your risk of getting pregnant, right?  Sure, it can happen once in a blue moon---  but that is a pretty effective form of birth control.

The thing with pregnancy symptoms is that they come about due to the hormones from the pregnancy.  And these hormone levels grow as the baby grows.  It takes time to build up in the system to really have symptoms from being pregnant.  That is why things like pregnancy induced nausea happens usually around the 6th or 7th week of pregnancy.  

Cycles work like this----  the first day of your cycle is the first day of your period.  You ovulate typically around day 14 and have a 24 to 48 hour window that you have an egg to fertilize.  It helps to pay attention to your own cycle to track when it is off.  

Pregnancy tests can be negative when given too early.  but it is actually pretty rare to have a negative test once a pregnancy is going strong (asi n when you'd start to have symptoms of being pregnant).

Remember that your hormones in general can cause various symptoms like what you are speaking of even when not pregnant.  

Are you late for your period?
Yes . I was supose to start the 20th of Sept and I'm regular every month I always have one .... but I still haven't had one and today the 12 leans Oct so I'm getting a little worried .... and yes usually. for birthcontrol that's why my mom put me on it to protect me from getting prego. But my fiance has asked me why am I acting so weeks lastly he's even asked me if I was prego I told him no but I don't even know and i don't know exactly when but it was recent I'm still feeling sick.... I feel sick all day but I don't throw up or anything... I'm just getting really worried.
Well, if you are that late,, have you gone and gotten a pregnancy test at the store???
No not yet I'm afraid if it is what everyone will say.specailly what my mom and my fiance mom and what my fiance will say. I'm scared .  my best friend got me one but haven't been able to go Over to her house and take it .
About the appetite thing...I am 21wks prego and have had a loss of appetite for the last 6 weeks.

I am never hungry after about 3pm in the afternoon.  Today, I wasn't even hungry past 12:30pm when I ate lunch.  I made myself have some fruit at 6:30pm..just because.  I feel satisfied, not starving in the least, and no desire for food during this time.  I have also wondered if this was normal!??

When I wake up I also do not need much food for breakfast....but by lunch time I am hungry and have a decent meal.  I am trying to eat really healthy food and even workout once a day either cardio or weights.  

I just can't believe I'm not needing more food during the day/night.  

I wonder if my appetite will come back 3rd Tri?
Today is christmas I tryed eatin candy yams corn bread ham n macaronni n man I could not eat I was hungry but when I start to eat my felling of being hungry went away
Are you pregnant?
LOL IT IS COMPLETELY NORMAL... I AM THE BIGGEST MEAT EATER AND W/ BOTH OF MY KIDS i COULDN'T EVEN LOOK AT MEAT OR I WANTED TO PUKE... JUST THE SMELL WAS HORRIBLE... ALTHOUGH I ALSO FELT IF I DIDN'T EAT ENOUGH I WOULD FEEL SICK AT THE THOUGHT OF FOOD... SO WALK A THIN LINE... EAT B/C YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TOO, BUT BY ALL MEANS AVOID THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU INSTANTLY THINK ... YUCK!
I am currently 12 weeks, I have lost my appetite all of the sudden, very week, tired, and have bad headaches.  I am wondering if this is normal.  I have very bad constipation and have had to use an enima, after the last time I went my level of weakness got really bad and 4 days later has not improved, I feel worse than before.  Is this is reason to worry...thank you for any feed back I can get.
It is normal for some and others have not experienced it..i hate looking for something about what I'm going thru just to read some women answer the question and others ask questions with a question..if u have a question ask on your own post so others aren't confused and reading a bunch of riff raff..its respect to the woman who posted the question ..i find ppl do this all on other post as well and its a waste of time to read more questions than answers.
I have also lost my appetite. i just dont want to eat. even when im starving it just feels like deep down. im going to puke. i cant drink anything either. it *****. im scared my baby is going to get malnourished. im 8 weeks today. help??
Thank you to all. This is my first pregnancy and Im 5w5d today. I was a little worried because for the past two weeks I haven't had an appetite at all. Ive been on different sites and it all adds up to be its a normal thing. And most happen around 6wks. Again, thanks for the peace of mind
I'm 17 and living with my boyfriend. About 3 days ago i realized that I can't eat anything. Food makes me sick, even the smell of it. I went to see my doctor today and she didn't know anything that could be wrong with me other then pregnancy. I let them do a test and it came back negative. She told me if i got worse to come back but try to take another test in a couple of weeks. I haven't been on birth control in a while so I'm a little scared. Is there anyway that I could be pregnant?
I am two days late, and I haven't missed a period in two years! I am also not hungry but tired.. my nipples are also very sore, but not the whole breast.. Am I pregnant? Should my husband and I be excited?
I've lot off my appeptite for eating and when I haven't I try to eat a meal and haf threw it I lose my appretite.. And I haven't threw up buh I've been feeling am guna last week er two and am constanstly feel depressed, useless and tired.. What can I do to change it all?
I am 6 weeks and I barely have an appetite.( no vomiting yet though) Meat makes me sick even looking at it. I have started drinking calorie smart boosts in the morning(for the nutrients without the weight gain) and i take my prenatal at night before dinner. Vitamins are so importnant so I hope between the boost and the prenatal my baby is getting enough for the time being until my appetite comes back.