Numbness in my vaginal/urethra area
My sister was diagnoed with Ovarian Cancer 3 years ago.  Since then I have been quite nervous of also being diagnosed, I have yearly tranvaginal ultrasounds and tests.  My doctor is very pro-active about this.  However, in October I had my first UTI and have never felt the same in my urethra area since then.  Always worried about having a UTI again because sometimes I still have a burning sensation.  I am 46 years old and wondering if it comes with menopause, getting different sensations in my lower area.  I now feel like I have numbness in my vaginal/urethra area and I am worried that it may be Ovarian Cancer.  I have an TransVag. Ultrasound on 1/15 to check for any growths, etc. but in the mean time is numbness normal with possible premenopause?  What could be the possible causes for these symptoms?
HI there, I am just wondering...I have similar symptoms, numbness in the cliterol area, and intercourse is a bit uncomfortable.  I always could have an orgasm, now it seems I am able to get a rise...and then it DIES...dead, with no orgasm...?? I amconfused over what this is.

ALSO know that I have interstitial cystitis, and what you describe with your UTI, it may be a possibility that you have IC.  WITH IC it mimics a bladder infection, BUT you do not have a bladder infection, when the doctors check it it shows no infection.

ALSO...with the numbness down there I was even thinking vulvadynia??  I am not sure, I have been struggling for seven months trying to get answeres from my doctors....

I had a laparotomy in 2008 to remove left ovary and I have been complaining about numbness pain and a burning sensation on that side every since. My left side of abdomen has the sensation of feeling a lot heavier since I carry some excess weight on my stomach. I was wondering if it was bad surgical skills or something to do with having the ovary removed. It really bothers me when sitting for any period of time or lying in any position other than on my back.  I had the same bikini cut I had with 3 previous c sections, but never experienced any lasting pain or numbness from those surgeries  only soreness for about 6 to 8 weeks. My last c-section was in 1991 and I never experienced any of this pain over all the years. Doctor insisted it nothing from the surgery butt the pain started and stayed right after surgery. It's been 6 years and pain is only slightly better.  With my c-sections my abdomen was cut from one side to the other but the doc who removed my ovary just cut from the center to the left side hip. Could this be the cause of the pain.?
Bjomack did you ever get to the bottom of your vaginal pain and numbness? I'm having the same problem and cannot find what the problem could be? I've researched uti, yeast infection, prolapse, to name a few but nothing seems to match my symptoms. Last year I had an ectopic pregnancy and started getting vaginal pain a week after surgery. It was a burning pain. A while later my Dr found a complex cyst on my opposite ovary which she surgically removed. Ever since my surgery I'm having vaginal pain and numbness. It feels deep inside the vaginal wall to one side only and the numbnes radiates to my rectum and buttock only on the one side too. It feels like my one side is dragging. I recently found out the cyst is back but don't know if the cyst could even cause this pain as its not even near the ovary. I also had a bit of endo removed. It's been 3 since my surgery. I don't know if the pain is just my surgical site healing or if its maybe pelvic adhesions. I just know its driving me crazy not knowing what is wrong. The pain is worse when lying on my back and I'm most comfortable sleeping on my stomach