Organism during intercourse
What could be the causes or reasons of a husband not having an organism with his wife? He couldn't possibly have this much control, Could he?
Did you ask him?
Honey, you don't want ANY organisms during intercourse!? haha I think you mean ORGASM??? I'm hoping that's what you mean. An ORGANISM is a living thing, like bacteria, it contains harmful ORGANISMS... An ORGASM is that euphoric feeling we get when we have intercouse, and they've done their job pleasing us. Is this what you mean: He's not reaching orgasm when you two have sex? That is a problem. Go to a bookstore and get a good book on the subject, look it up online, and or ask your doctor for advice.... Good Luck  =)
One more thing about your last question: "Could he have that much control?"  A man's whole purpose for having sex is to reach ORGASM. In other words, he wouldn't want to control or try NOT to have one. That would defeat his whole purpose of having sex in the first place. What fun is it to have sex without orgasm. It's usually the whole objective (to reach orgasm)... It's like the big reward at the end, and is usually the ONLY reason a man wants to have sex, so that he can ORGASM, so yes many CAN control it but only long enough to please the woman, and then it's all over with! You can guarantee he's next, and as soon as he can he will ORGASM, UNLESS he can't.... check with your doctor because I seriously doubt he doesn't want to orgasm, it's why he's having sex in the first place. ..