Pain in side and itchy skin!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Pain in side and itchy skin!!!

I have pain in my left side it started about 10 days  before I started my period Now I am on day 5 of my period and I still have the pain it is even tender when I touch it, it isn't always there it comes and goes and it seems like I have bled heavier and clotted more than usual during this period, I was diagonsed b4 with follicular cysts which did go away but I dont recall the pain feeling this way, does anyone have this problem with cysts that have different types of pain with them and are you tender when you touch your side during the onset of the pain, Insurance deductables are so high to run to the Dr everytime you have a pain as sad as that is so I am asking for some advice on anyone that can help. and also another question I have does anyone itch intesively right before and during thier menstrual cycle? any information would be of great help I am so miserable I dont know which is worse the pain or the constant itching at least 15 days out of a month or more , Thank for reading my post...
Yes, I also have been experiencing iching for about 7 months now right before during and right after.  My Gyno says some women are more sensitive than others, I have changed all soaps, lotions etc,.. and still have the same problem, I also had some spotting between as well.  I had an utra sound (transvaginal) and I had no visable growths, however, my endometrial stripe was a bit thick so, I had a biopsy done and the test came back inconclusive, due to the fact that I have a tilted pelvis wheeew!  I am so tired of going to the Doctors office.  So now my Dr is going to perform a D & C to obtain better sample to also look into my uterus.  I pray that God will reveal this problem so that it may be corrected or a super natural healing which ever.