Women's Health Community
Pain under belly button
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain under belly button

I have pain under my belly button sometimes. This pain becomes sharper during inter course. I feel very uncomfortable no matter which position. This pain also pass to the right side of the belly button. This affect our sex life and I don't know what cause it. Can you help?
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have the same pain but with me it comes and goes but hurts always during intercourse and it does feel very incomfortable. Sometimes i would just get this sharp pain under my belly that i would have to hold my under belly cause it hurts so bad, it got so bad that i couldn't even walk... I went to my house doctor in sxm and he told me is from to much rough intercourse but the thing is i wasn't for a few weeks when i started having those pain. But there is something else that has me really worried I have had and std before but i think that's the reason this is happening to me?????? CAN YOU HELP ME PLZ?
Blank
it's trapped wind! Lie in the featal posisition when you have it, poss have a rennie, either let it all settle or let it all out! Promise this is true! Many a worried person, get it checked out if your still worried and mention wind. Tends to happen in smaller build people more.
Blank
900930_tn?1242116724
might be an std, in sex ed in high school i remember hearing something about pain under the belly button. but im not entirely sure though.
Blank
i have the same pains under the belly button they are very painful and sometimes i have discharge coming out,i cant even stand up straight sometimes.
Blank
My best friend had the same symptoms,but she found out it was an std called pid pelvic inflamatory disease get checked out to be on the safe side
Blank
1666434_tn?1325265950
Thanks Babydollwifey for posting that, I am sure this information will certainly help someone :D
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...