Period feels like its coming back

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Period feels like its coming back

Ok I have posted 2 other comments on here like last month and I was saying how my body felt weriod and how I felt kinda pregnant. Well then my so called AF came but it was way shorter than usual and really light for 2 days I spotted and the other 2days were really light.  Well I am on bcp and I had my "af" last month but I feel  like it is going to come back and I have 2 weeks till I am supposed to get it I am tired as hell and cramping really bad, My boobs even hurt. Can someone tell me whats up with me?? Any suggestions anyone??
If you just started birth control your body could still be getting used to the  change, or, if this is your ovulation time, some women will have ovulation spotting and cramping, and my third thought is maybe you are pregnant.  The month I got pregnant ( I have been pregnant twice but miscarried the first one very early on) so the month I got pregnant and it has been going good is the month I had a little bit of ovulation spotting and then cramping (the cramping was stronger then my usual period cramps and different) about 10 days before my period was due. Anyways, those are the only things I can think of.  Hope I was able to help.  If your period is late, I would test.  If you tested now, it would be to soon.
No I been on birthcontrol.  The month of March I messed up I didn't take my hormone pills a week after my period stopped, and I was sex w/o protection.  Then I started feeling weriod like feeling sick and feeling tired but like I said my period kind of came but I really don't know if it was a period but I don't feel like taking a test yet.  And I'm not gonna know if my period is gonna come because I am planning on just continuing taking my hormone pills with no break so I don't get my period for graduation. But the cramping is bad it feels like I am coming on af rite now.
feels nice!!
i been having back pains lyk for 3 days and just started having cramps like if am going to get my period i had unprotected sex just once on an 15 and since i been feeling weird but my last period was december 30 or 31 idk if am feeling this way because my period going to come or this early pregnancy symptoms some 1 please give me advice.
I had my period on the 21st of june and it lasted the regular 3 days.
a week later i had sex with my husband (27th) and the following day i had cramps and i been having cramps for about 5 days now like as if i am about to get my period.. I been wanting to get pregnant but its always negative.. I just havent had cramps like this before.. What could it be?
I have been wondering if i could be pregnant. My period is usually 26 days apart and never varies. However, the beginning of july 7th i was due to come but it never arrived.
I had light cramping in my stomach for 4 days before i started to spot then took a pregnancy test. This came up as negative an then i felt like i had come on as there was blood but not very much and only when i wiped. I decided to use a tampon and as i felt my period was about to start so i couldnt estimate colour or amount.
Its been 2 weeks since and evey few days i have a slight cramping feeling in my stomach again and i find the confusing. last week i spent the whole week tired and slept alot i feel like i have tender breasts a metallic taste on my mouth and now i am wondering if i am pregnant.
My period was a week late last time, I got it last Wednesday(4th) and I took a bunch of tests b4 that and all were negative, but then like I said I got my period. It lasted the normal 4 days, which means I just got over it on sunday(2 days ago) and now my cramps are bad, my lower abdominals hurt real bad...what could this be? It has now started to make me feel sick to my stomach, but not throw up...is this my period coming back? Or pregnant? Or something else? Please help...I'm very confused and in pain...thanks, K.A.K.
hi i had my period last week and now im cramping again i havent been able to sleep for the past couple of nites ive been sick in the mornings and late at nite my boyfriend says that i got off my period to fast. ive been on the pill for almost 5 months now i have 2 children from my previous marriage never felt like this i dont know wat to do cuz the cramps and my mood swings are terriable!!!!!!!!! can anybody suggest anything
What does that mean? i am 26years old. I had unprocted sex on January 14 i though i would be pregrant since my Boyfriend and I are trying, my period came on January 19 thru January 23. I have not have  unprotected since 01-14 due to my BF being out of town.Today is February 7, im having major lower stomach cramps, im extremely tired i dont really have any other symptoms except for certain smell kind of bother me and kind of make me nausious could i be pregnant or is it something else?