Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnant, 8 weeks nothing fits any more???
I am at least eight weeks pregnant and my size 11's don't fit any more and I had to start wearing maternity shirts. Is this normal??? I haven't gained nay weight.I had a flabby stomach before but now on the bottom and the top it is solid.. is that normal?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I was the same way. I am currently 17 weeks pregnant and I am still able to wear my pants, but my shirts are definitely out of the question and they have been for quite a while. At first it was just bloating on the top of my stomach but now it is the pregnancy.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I was the same way...Im currently 30 weeks and as soon as I found out I was pregnant it was like I couldnt fit into any of my clothes anymore.  I didnt gain any weight at first and now Ive only gained about 20 lbs...but look huge...Im all belly though.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
134578 tn?1463413330
Sounds familiar, I was into maternity pants by week 11, though the t-shirts are almost all still fine at week 19.  (Because they're stretchy.  I can't go into a normal blouse, however, it just won't button.)  I think I've gained about 12 pounds, apparently in just the waist and the boobs.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
13 hrs ago