Pregnant, 8 weeks nothing fits any more???

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I am at least eight weeks pregnant and my size 11's don't fit any more and I had to start wearing maternity shirts. Is this normal??? I haven't gained nay weight.I had a flabby stomach before but now on the bottom and the top it is solid.. is that normal?
Avatar n tn
I was the same way. I am currently 17 weeks pregnant and I am still able to wear my pants, but my shirts are definitely out of the question and they have been for quite a while. At first it was just bloating on the top of my stomach but now it is the pregnancy.
Avatar n tn
I was the same way...Im currently 30 weeks and as soon as I found out I was pregnant it was like I couldnt fit into any of my clothes anymore.  I didnt gain any weight at first and now Ive only gained about 20 lbs...but look huge...Im all belly though.
Sounds familiar, I was into maternity pants by week 11, though the t-shirts are almost all still fine at week 19.  (Because they're stretchy.  I can't go into a normal blouse, however, it just won't button.)  I think I've gained about 12 pounds, apparently in just the waist and the boobs.
Belle313, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status
KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
Sep 27
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals