Pregnant, 8 weeks nothing fits any more???
I am at least eight weeks pregnant and my size 11's don't fit any more and I had to start wearing maternity shirts. Is this normal??? I haven't gained nay weight.I had a flabby stomach before but now on the bottom and the top it is solid.. is that normal?
I was the same way. I am currently 17 weeks pregnant and I am still able to wear my pants, but my shirts are definitely out of the question and they have been for quite a while. At first it was just bloating on the top of my stomach but now it is the pregnancy.
I was the same way...Im currently 30 weeks and as soon as I found out I was pregnant it was like I couldnt fit into any of my clothes anymore.  I didnt gain any weight at first and now Ive only gained about 20 lbs...but look huge...Im all belly though.
Sounds familiar, I was into maternity pants by week 11, though the t-shirts are almost all still fine at week 19.  (Because they're stretchy.  I can't go into a normal blouse, however, it just won't button.)  I think I've gained about 12 pounds, apparently in just the waist and the boobs.