Pregnant, cloudy urine like salt or sugar poured into it. Stomache Ache...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Pregnant, cloudy urine like salt or sugar poured into it. Stomache Aches, Ideas?

Ok im 12 weeks pregnant and for the past few days i have noticed these white particles in my urine. Like if you were to pour some salt or sugar in to the urine. Its also kinda cloudy. Ive been having bad stomache ahces and bad gas, lower back aches and kinda ache all over actually for the past week(then again i am 12 weeks pregnant lol) I also have Irritable bowel syndrom (syndrome). Which *****. I have frequent urination but pregnancy is all about that as well. I dont have insurance yet, still waiting on the paperwork. I have been getting dehyrdated latley, i dont drink enough water but ive been trying. Any suggestions? Is it ok to wait or is it an emergency kinda? I also noticed, ok i know this is a lil gross but my discharge has been kind of green and these clumps like snot or something. (vaginal) Im assuming an infection on that part. But no pain or itching of anything. Other than these stomache aches. Im constipated. Im just trying to give more info if anyone has ideas. Thanks for your help.
What have you been drinking?  Are you taking prenatal vitamins already?  
I just drink water and juice and sometimes sprite when i get soda cravings. Ive been caff free for 3 months now. Ive been trying to make myself drink at least 3 to 4 glasses of water at least a day. I know im dehydrated because of dry mouth and dark yellow urine. But even when its clear its got that cloudy stuff. I dunno. Well i have trouble swollowing pills so i take flinstone for now until i get prescribed chewables.
My sister took Flinstones through her entire pregnancy because her system could not handle any prescribed prenatals, so her doctor told her to take Flinstones.  Maybe you should stick with those.

It could be the water that is causing your urine to turn colors like that.  I have never been able to drank water like I should, I kow it's terrible, but water has always made me feel sick, unless it was really hot outside and the water was really cold. :)

As for the achey (achy) feelings, I felt pretty achey (achy) around that time too.  Everything is thrown all out of wack.  

Congrats to you on your pregnancy!  I miss being pregnant.
I dont want to scare you but I had green snot like discharge during the end of my pregnancy, it was me slowly loosing my mucus plug. I would ask your doctor about that.
Yeah im thinking about it, but it doesnt have all the vitamins i need. So much easier to handle. The prenatals make me sick. Well i havent been drinking enough fluids so it cant be the water. Its hard to drink when your not thirsty and water makes me nauseated. (only when pregnant) thank you! Im excited. They saw i had a bicormuate Uterus so hopefully things go well.
I know i heard about that. But its been a few weeks with it. Can you lose the plug before a miscarry? And at 12 weeks? I hope its just an infection. Thank you for the info, i have a doc appointment in 2 weeks. The only time i can get in. I will talk to him about it.