Pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Pregnant?

Okay so I started getting my period regularly on the same day. I've always irregular periods but the last 3 months they came the same day. This time my period came about 5 days early but it wasnt even my period. I started cramping and when I went to check i had blood on the tissue. It wasnt enough to get on my drawers. I put a tampon because I worked, I then took it off and it was clear. It continued for the next 2 days and i would only spot one dot in the morning and that would be it. Its been a week since and if i was to get my period on the 15 this month I'm already late by 2days. I know it might be too soon but do you think I might be prenant?
you would need to takle a test but if u had unportected sex assume as if u r until u find out otherwise to make sure u n baby are healthy til u know for sure
This spotting can be due to implantation bleeding and hence pregnancy should be ruled out if there is a history of any unprotected intercourse. If you are doubtful regarding the status of your pregnancy, you can go in for blood pregnancy test which measures the amount of hCG in your blood. Transvaginal ultrasound at as early as 5-6 wks of pregnancy can also confirm pregnancy.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.