SO IM PROBABLY JUST PSYCHING MYSELF UP

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

SO IM PROBABLY JUST PSYCHING MYSELF UP

OKAY SO IM NOT DUE TO GET MY PERIOD FOR 2 MORE WEEKS BUT I HAVE BEEN FEELING WEIRD THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS! I HAVE BEEN FEELING LIKE AFTER I EAT ANYTHING I DONT FEEL GOOD, AND IM NOT HUNGRY VERY MUCH ANYMORE! i HAVE NOT EATEN DINNER FOR THE LAST LIKE 3 NIGHTS! ALSO MY HAIR SEEMS TO BE MORE LIKE GREASY THE LAST WEEK! ARE THESE ANY SIGNS OF PREGNANCY, AND IS IT TO EARLY TO HAVE ANY SIGNS AT ALL!!??? BABY DUST TO ME! I REALLY HOPE I AM BUT AM TRYING TO NOT GET ALL PSYCED ABOUT IT
If your period is due in two weeks, you are probably just ovulating now.  Way way to early to tell if you pregnant.  Symptoms are never a good indicator anyway.  That being said, I hope you get your positive.  Good luck.
HEY /!!! baby dust to you!!! I hope you are preggy!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes the signs are not real... but if you know your body well then maybe they are.... i remmebr I was constipated so badly .... and i never do lol.. and i was preggy
anyway good luck@@@@
dont think about it too much and the 2 weeks will be a breeze
Yes, you just may be psyching yourself up.  I also have not been hungry lately and with my first pregnancy I was not hungry at all.  So, I understand why you are thinking this is a sign of pregnancy.  I'm not hungry lately, but I'm also skinnier and skinnier.  With my last pregnancy I was not hungry at all, but I was fatter and fatter.  So, as much as I hope for this I know I'm probably not pregnant.  Good luck to you.
yeah 2 weeks before your period then you are about to ovulate or just have ovulated.... there would be no hormones in your system to cause symptoms.

Some women.. myself included get symptoms of ovulation... I feel like crud when I ovulate.. I'm grumpy and I feel sick... something normal thats happened since I was a kid and wasnt sexually active.
I am late on my period like by 4 days and i took a pregnancy test and it came back negative well yesterday i had all the symptoms of starting my period and sore breast and cramping backaches well when i checked the tampon there was nothing. Now today i have no symptoms whats up? could mey period just be changing???