Sex after yeast infection??
I had a yeast infection about a week ago, and it has gone away, or so I believe. But yesterday, my boyfriend and I began to have sex, but not even that long there was some of the yeasty discharge that covered his penis. I thought my yeast infection had gone away, because I wasn't experiencing any of the symptoms anymore. So my questions are, when is it okay to have sex after a yeast infection? and Is it possible to just have "left over" discharge in your vagina? I really would appreciate an answer back because I'm starting to get frustrated with this infection that I might still have. Thanks in advance to anyone that posts.
did you use the 7 day treatment? was it the cream that you put in a tube?
i have heard many woman say that the one day, even the 3 day treatment doesnt seem to work and the 7 day works best. maybe you had some of the cream come out and not necessiarly yeast? i know that happens to me a few days later the cream is still coming out and i need to wear a light pad. having sex after a yeast infection could irritate the area if you are "dry" and cause friction. i dont know if it can be passed on to your partner as i have heard conflicting info. about that.
I used the monistat one day treatment with the ovual insert, and I also took AZO yeast infection pills. I mean a couple of days later, after I took the treatment, that's when all the yeasty discharge started to come out. I wore pads to get all the discharge and stuff. But I mean now, there's nothing coming out. I don't have any of the itching or irritation, or burning urination or anything like that. I feel fine, but I'm just wondering if all the discharge will clean out. I mean, should I still go the gynocologist to check it out? I really appreciate your comment. I really need the help. Thanks
is it ok  to have sex with a yeast infection
I used the seven day treatment and it worked just fine...no more symptoms but a little discharge that looks like the cream I was using. My question is....how long after the week treatment do I have to wait to have sex?