Sex day after period....pregnancy chances
My girlfriend and I were fooling around 2 days ago, the day after her period ended. She ended giving me oral pleasure to finish. I wiped myself off pretty thoroughly and then we ended up having unprotected sex. I did not finish again but am still a little nervous. I realize there is some possibility of pregnancy, as there always is, but I was wondering if this is a shot in the dark or if I should be concerned?
it would still be enough to get a woman pregnant.

and even if you didn't finnish, men through-out sex do produce a small amount of lubrication with sperm in it, so altogether it is the same as full-on unprotected sex.

but luckly woman doesn't become very furtile until aprox 5 days after there periods,.. so even if you had full on sex where you finnished, on the day after her period, it would be a slim chance, about 6%.

so at least the chances of her being pregnant are less than 6%.

i hope that info helps.
Pregnancy occurs only during the time of ovulation which usually occurs regularly, around day 14 of a 28-day menstrual cycle. It is seen that pregnancy only occurs if intercourse occurs within the 6 days prior to and including ovulation. If you had intercourse close to her periods, then chances of pregnancy are less likely.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.