Skin peeling on vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Skin peeling on vagina

There is a thin, pasty layer of skin peeling off my vagina. Is this from having too much intercourse?
it could be - or if you are using a certain lube or condom, you may be having a reaction to that.  another issue could be the soap you are using - peeling skin is not usually due to anything internal unless it's a yeast infection which includes ichyness, and possible bleeding on the skin - this can be so easily cured though - I would advice taking a look at what you are allowing to come into contact with your skin and one by one try not to use those and see if the situation clears up.  If that doesn't help - it's time for a doctor's visit... but excess friction can cause this if you are really dry - again, like I said if you are having to use a lube, you should definitely try not using it or switching brands - since I once tried one that irritated my skin in much the same way - try water based if you are not already using it - Good luck!
i have skin peeling from around the side in my vagina it is sencative to tutch but dosen't hurt when i go for a wee is this normal? .. i have had sex with out a condom and i dont no wat to do! im not 100% sure if i can trust him. ive only just relised it hurt and that the skin is peeling what can i do to get ride of it ?
write back please.

thanks x
Yea I have this also but it is peeling on the top of my vagina near my cliterus. Now that I read these comments I realize I probably don't rinse off my Body Wash good enough in the shower or maybe I'm allergic to my shaving cream, body wash, etc. But you should think about these things, maybe they apply to you.
i have peeling skin around my vagina, i a sexually active but we always use protection and i have not had done it in about a month. i recently just had my periode and after the first day of wearing a pad i noticed an itchiness down there, now i have probably stopped wearing padds about 4 days ago but my skin is still peeling and a bit itchy. there are also little bumps to, could it be cause i shave down there?
help  
i had the same problem as chickenwings and whenever my period finishes i use to itch alot... but since i took out my IUD it all changed.. no itching after period, no skin peeling.. everything is normal...
i am really young 12 exact an itz peelin really ad a thin layer and i dont like it i didnt tell my mom because im scared what does it mean
ANSWER:

Peeling skin on any part of the body is a sign of dry skin or allergic reaction. Think about the last time you wore a pad or pantyliner- was it right before you started peeling down below? It could be that the pad or pantyliner caused too much dryness and your skin is peeling to help itself get better.

Also, think about body wash or shaving cream. Do you itch or break out in hives or a rash on any other part of your body after you use it? It could be that you are allergic to it. If you're not allergic, try using things labeled "for sensitive skin" because your products might be too harsh for your skin.

Hope this helps!
this is the closest thing i could find to what's just happened to me.
i just wet a cloth with water and rubbed my vagina to clean it up a little (I feel awkward sharing that) anyways...a section of flesh came off. it looks/feels/stretches just like the lips downs there. it's about 1.5 inches long and a little less that and inch wide. I rubbed it again and another piece came off... it was a little bit smaller but still the same thing....idk why it happened or what it means....i didn't feel it and it doesn't hurt, but i'm just kinda freaked out by this....
some of my vagina hair came out.. my skin will just peel off alot. at the top of my vagina.. u cant really tell just by looking at it but if i touch it i can feel the bald spot.. its been like ten months ago and my hair still havent grew back
i have had the same problem. i was so nervous i thought it was a std or something ya know. but i went to the doc and everything checked out ok. she said it just seemed to be very dry down there and to try to figure out what could be causing it. i narrowed it down to two different causes. 1 tight *** pants and non cotton underwear seem to trigger it and 2 the razor i was using to shave was a mens razor and the gel strip on it was a serious irritant. hope this helps somebody bc i know that **** really weirded me out at first lol
My vagina is really itchy and dry and it is peeling. i am not sexually active but i do masterbate and advie fo what i sould do to help it get better? how can i get the moisture back?
Gosh and I thought I was the only woman with this problem.. I think the answers relating to "bodywash" etc might be accurate.  Probably best to use a solution of warm water and olive oil to help the skin back to normal and then use either a highly sensitive body wash or plain water and non-biological washing powders and reduce the use of fabric conditioners and dryer towels and see how you get on.  Also, reduce intake of caffeine, that can have an adverse affect as most itchiness is caused by the nervous system; and caffeine can be a trigger..

So, plenty of plain foods, water, reduce salt and sugar intake and that should help.

It helped me..
HELP, can anyone help me i am 14 years old and i have itchy sin on the sides of my vagina near my legs not touching my vagina at all just like inbetween my vagina and legs. its itchy and when i itch it to stop the skin starts to peel and it gets to the point were it hurts  and i bleed. not to were i can see it but where it gets on my underwear. and when i take a shower like that it burns like heck when the water touches it. it will like heal up kinda and skin will grow back over and then it will get itchy again. idk what to do im scared to tell my mom. can anyone help?????
Sounds like yeast on your skin.  When guys get it it's called "jock itch".  Is it where perspiration would pool while you sit for long times in class?

I would get an over the counter antifungal.  They're sold with women's products,  and also at men's hygeine products.
I also have the peeling skin about around the vaginal hole and down towards my ***. I was supper confused and freaked out about it and then I was worried my boyfriend would notice. I don't know what is wrong since I have never been alergic (allergic) to anything but I saw recently that the oil I put in my bath caused me to break out in a rash so I'm thinking it might be related to either my oil, my body was, my pad or the fact that I shave all my hair off down there. So should I try a different body wash and stop putting oil in my bath? And how do you get around the problem with the pad if your not comfortable with tampons? This whole how the body acts and reacts to things is quite annoying.
i need some help ive had a abortion and after it i had the contraceptive rod in my arm but after it i noticed my vagina keeps itching and is sore i dont know if its because of to much sex but also hurts when i pee, im quite scared to go to the doctors quite yet so does anyone have any ideas of what to do? or any creams to get to stop it?
I too have encountered this strange pealing around the top of my vagina, above my clit. It has been about a year and I've switched soap brands, cleaned and rinsed thoroughly, tried lotion, and also tried nothing. None of this has even lessened the itchiness and dryness. I am also a virgin, so the possibility of it being caused by a lube or specific type of condom are next to none... Could a yeast infection last this long? :(
I have this itchy burning feeling down there and to make it all worse my outer lips are peeling and it hurts and it burns also it hurs to be intimate with my partner what does this mean could it be a yeast infection
I had this same problem!!! I had no idea what it was and still dont! I tried switching laudry detergents and that didnt help. The  two things I have tried is A and D ointment works, but believe it or not Desitin worked the best, Both are messy but it really helped with the irritation. I have not been to a doctor for it or anything, because its just my skin and not inside my vag or anything. Hope this helps!!!
i have this problem also, i think i may have an allergy to my sanitary towels
i have the same problem. three months ago i felt a lil itchy down there so i used a mirror to try to find out what was wrong, then i noticed that the skin outside my vigina (vagina) hole was peeling off. the problem is still there, the skin under the skin that peeled off is red and hurts when i pee, sometimes i see little scratches and a little bit of blood. im so scared but i dont wanna go to the doctors. please help me
its just from having too much or painful sex. Your vagina is raw and is like shedding old nasty skin.
i have the same thing. i went to the gyno and she said that its just a irritation. but i just had sex with my new boyfriend n it burnd. i hope that it is nothing. i have been trying new methods to try n get rid of this peelin n iching, in this i startd using babywipes is that y it burnd wen we had sex?
The inside of my vagina and my anus always itches mostly at nights after I have had a bath. I often tend to scratch it and some peelings like muck would come off. Do you think that scratching it causes the discoloration? t
ive had this happen a few times from different unopened pads that people gave me when i was out. try to find a brand that works for you/you like and stick with it. it is probably an allergic reaction like a lot of other people said. i helped it go away by cleaning the area gently with a washcloth and sloughing off the dead/peeling skin. and putting cold water on it and hydro-cortizone (anti-itch) cream. then wear comfy/baggy pants and baggy 100% cotton granny panties (even though they're not sexy). if this helps then problem solved. also dont have sex or other sexual activity until it is healed b/c your skin is raw and believe me..it will hurt. a lot of things other women said are very wise, as well.  be careful in monitoring ur products
This happened to me a couple months ag o I believe it is from the panty liner I used though. My vaginal lips became very dry and started to peel. Looked very gross but I had no pain. I stopped the use of the liner immediately then used vaseline to keep the cracked skin from being sore. Took about 3 or 4 days for it to clear up completely. So if your having this problem after using a pad or panty liner it is most like just skin irritation. Just stop the use of the pad and put lotion on the dry cracked skin ( Only on the Outside!! And use a Non-scented lotion to keep from further irritation!!) Good luck
i have skin peeling around my clitoris and it was itching and burning but Ive been applying vagisil and the itching and burning is non existant now. but my skin continues to peel... what is the problem?
I need help , ihad unprotected sex for like 20 secs about a week ago and 3 days later my vagina seemed strange. My symptoms were initially redness, soreness, white thick (clumps) stuff inside my vaginal opening, vaginal skin breakage that irritates me when i pee and bathe, and odor, brown discharge and particles on my panty, and irritation. I ashaved like a week and a halp earlier and now my vaginal outer skin is really dry aand has like whitish dry spots around my outer skin on my vagiaa where the hair is.  The itching is killing me n its always in the same area and when i scratch one place it sets off the others.  HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
its called lichen sclerosus   ...google it and see if it fits your symptoms
im only 14 and i dont have a mother to tell her about my  problem my vagina is itchy and it burns and yesterday it was swollen now its not swollen but it still itch and burns and now its peeling im really scareed i have no one to talk to help me !? :(
i had intercourse with someone & afterwards my vagina started to hurt & swell up . a few days later my period came on & the swelling went down . i was wearing pads until it started irratating my sking around the butt area . i decided to wear tampons for a day to see if it stops the itching & i go to the bathroom to see dry skin where my vagina had recently itched when it was swollen . i tried using a wash cloth to scrub the skin away , but now im just scared . write back please ..
I'm 17, not sexually active and just noticed im shedding skin around labia majora, it looks like snake shed and i didn't tell my mom...can someone help me???
During my period, I think due to the pad my skin became very irritable..after my period I saw tht the skin around my vagina is peeling off..I tried peelin off whatever skin I could n now it looks ugly because I have peeled off skin visible there ..what do I do to make it better n heal faster..it wil become normal again??should I use a moisturiser or something there??or an anti fungal powder named abZorb that I have..its an absorbent antifungal antibacterial dusting powder..I'm pretty sure the condition is cause of the friction due to my pad..what I want to know is what do I do now?
Don't listen to any of this. I have the same problem and I will tell u girls what I have found that makes it all better and it works! Forget about the creams it just dries u out and makes it worse. Use molrate cream and tucks. Make sure u clean every time. Then at night sleep with no underwear or pj pants. It lets air dry u out and then u repeat the cycle till it goes away. ull start to knw the difference. Ull have ur life back. Dont use any soaps with fragrances use dove and olay body wash.
thank the lord for this page , iwas on the erge of killing my boyfriend , i thouqht ii had herpes or chlamydia , this os crazy i have the white bumps and peeling of sjkin towards the inner lips of my vagina and at the tip . it hurts when i sit down to but i think iwas just algeric to the lubercant o the comdom . thank you guys for verything, but my question is how do i get rid of it  i cant even wash properly without it hurting
I just noticed that i have like dry flakey skin under my pubic hair. I'm not sexually active.. What would it be?
I came across this page because I am currently peeling down there as well and just wanted to see what else it could be, for example a yeast infection or something.  I've read a few of what other people have written and I wanted to share a little bit of a story, not to scare anyone but to warn you, just in case.
Three years ago after having unprotected sex, unfortunately with someone I barely knew, down there started to hurt pretty bad and it was really uncomfortable.  Without thinking it was anything serious, we had intercourse again and I realized that was hurting me as well.  Around 3 or 4 days later, I developed blisters close to my butt area.  Yes, turns out it was herpes.  The reason I am bringing this up is because within about 2 days of breaking out with blisters my entire area there started to peel horribly.  My body was obviously having a horrible reaction and fighting the virus.  From the top near my clitorus all the way to my butt was peeling to the point where it looked terrible.  
While reading some posts, I saw some people say that after having sex it hurt down there and then started peeling.  I'm sure in many cases it could be an allergic reaction or dryness or whatever...but I just thought my story might help provide more information.  Knowing what I now know about herpes, after doing a lot of research and talking to doctors once I was diagnosed, I know that there are more times than not that people don't even have symptoms and never develop any obvious blisters.  Many times a symptom that may be from herpes is overlooked as something else because there are no blisters present.  

Anyway, I really didn't post this to make anyone nervous.  I posted it to give you a heads up of what my experience was and to just give a warning I guess to get checked if you think an STD is a possibility.

Feel better ladies.
I'm 16, almost 17 and I've had sex (nothing too terribly exciting) it was quite awhile ago ( over a year) and since I started shaving I realized there's skin that's not so much peeling but...let's see. When I take a shower (and even before) If I were too rub the lips...of my vagina a wet-toilet paper rolled up/dead skin layer lookin' stuff ripples off. Like when you get parts of your body wet and then you can scratch off dead skin. It's pretty much on my whole downstairs area(excluding butt) but I do not appreciate it. If there's a point in the future where a guy "goes down on me" I don't want all of these little white dead skin things down there. I don't use shaving cream down there and it doesn't hurt but...it bugs the hell out of me. I'm a very hygienic person and it just doesn't look nice. =[
When having a herpes outbreak how long do new blisters continue to appear? Is it unusual to get a herpes with blisters without the pain and just having itching?  
ihave dry skin ONlY on the outside of my leqs ; im 16 nd never had sex ; idnt know what it is it itchs but not alot ; jusx once or twice ; ishave alott ; what creams could i use to qet RID OF THIS ; <3
im having the same problems, it started itching a little then when i had a look, i saw that it was starting to peel skin .. but im only 15, i still have my V plates ( if you get what i mean) and the last time i had my period when 2 and 1/2 weeks ago .. so im not sure what to do, telling my mum about this is just too embarrassing .. help anyone ?
when i went to the toilet it looked like a bit of chicken skin with blood on  what does this mean please help im getting worried?
I have the same problem. My doctor told me it was basically like majorly sensitive vaginal skin. I didn't develop this problem until about a year ago when I got pregnant. I was tested for any sexually transmitted infections that might pass on to my baby - nothing. My gyno said not to use any soaps with fragrance or color - she recommended Dove for sensitive skin. I switched my laundry detergent for my underwear to a fragrance/dye free one...I don't use any fabric softener - I thought all this was helping some, but not anymore -I've been going crazy with itching! Some things I try that SOMETIMES help: keep the area clean...it always seems to feel better after a shower. I've put Aquaphor down there (kind of like Vaseline) to help with dryness, I've folded some toilet paper and put it around my clitoris (which is mainly the itchy part)...the toilet paper actually helps more than the Aquaphor in my opinion. I have a steroid cream that my gyno prescribed - that helps, but you're not supposed to use it a lot....I only use it when things get really bad.
My aunt recently told me she got the same thing when she was my age (and has had it ever since)  =(   Could be a genetic condition...we think it's like an allergy...which is an auto-immune disorder.
Im 13 and i have the peeling skin on my vagina. It itches but i told my mom right away, and she said to see what happens to it; if it doesn't get better then see a doctor. There is nothing scary about telling your mom, she loves you and she will help you get through it.
has any one tried a nappy rash cream? I used am-o-lin cost about $9 and it cleared it up in 2 days... Its a barrier cream that also has asprin in it... For those allergic to asprin i would suggest sudocream

well my skin peels on the inner lips of my vagina  when I wipe can somoone plz help
LADIES
I had this problem for months: itchy, red, peeling skin on my labia.
First Dr. I went to thought it was a sever yeast infection but treating for that didn't work. After a culture test found out it was a STAPH INFECTION. This is not to freak you out! This is to make you go to the Dr. even if you're scared! I was embarrassed and hid it for months waiting for it to go away, but it will only get worse!! Please, just go to the Dr.!
Well all ur comments are very helpful but the only problem I have is that I was having an annoying itch but jus on my clit, I had the itch for like a week n since yesterday after I scrubbed real good it didn't itch n e more. But the only problem now is that I have peeling skin around my clit n lips, kinda looks like peices of toilet paper on there after u wipe, but I tried wiping it off but jus more skin kept comming off I didn't continue doin it cuz.I.didn't want it to hurt or dry it out this has been goin on for like 3weeks. What do u all think might b this problem???? Comment bak
Im 15 years old and i am a virgin..right below my vaginal hole i have this white peeling skin..n it looks gross..it itches like a mutha..it hurts when i pee sometimes n burns..when i take a shower n water runs thru its hurts n stings after i peel the skin off its red n hurts...after i take a shower its fine(not peeling) but still itching n burning..i have a scented body wash but i dont use it down there..i have a walgreens brand non-scented light exfoliating wash i use n when it itches i scrub a little hard..i think its the beads that are causing dryness..im going to switch washes to a gentle non-scented body wash n i hope thatll help..all your comments have helped alot because i thought i was the only one with this problem..i am also gonna take some of your advice..im scared to tell my mom and im scared to have a doctor look at me down there..if this doesnt clear up in two weeks im gonna tell my mom..
Alright so i read most of these comments and i've had the same problem with the peeling sking around my vagina. At first i thought it was let over tissue from wiping myself but it cant possiably be that since its been lasting for about 2 weeks now. it started right after having my period and using tampaz pearl tampons. but i've used them before...i havent used tampax tampons in a while due to i couldnt flush them down the toilet so ive been usgin pads previously. the last time i had sex was 3-4 weeks before my period. i tried calling my gyn but i cant get in touch with her. :l someone helpp.
I have this problem like it'll itch down there and when I itch it it'll start bleeding and earlier today I started peeling down there, this is the second time its started peeling but my mom passed away last year and I live with my dad and I'm the oldest kid in the house and my sisters are miles away and I don't wanna tell my dad, what should I do?
Okay so, Today and several days before i have noticed that after i use the bathroom it looks like the toilet paper has rubbed off, Just around the whole general area. Except my butt. & It's really red. But I got a warm wash cloth and wiped it away to see if it was the toilet paper, well it just kept coming back every time i would wipe. I was thinking it would be a yeast infection, I've had one before but right now it's just a little itchy. So I've used some of the cream the doctor gave me before it's made the itchyness go away. but the peeling is still there. I'm really kinda worried what this could mean? I mean i know i'm not the only one worrying about this, Obviously. I just wish i knew what it ment. It was uncomfortably when my boyfriend fingered me yesterday too kinda like a soft scratchy feeling almost? Anyone know what this could possibly be? Thanks.
Wash area with dial antibacterial soap or tea tree soap, or even Doo Gro tingling shampoo works too. Use Shapley's M-T-G!!! or butt paste on vagina area. If it dont clear up for you see a doctor. guaranteed to work inone day with shapleys, and always drink plenty of H20.
I have a very similar problem as most of you on here. Mine all started about 7 1/2 wks after my 2nd son was born. I was diagnosed w/ PID. I was on antibiotics for twelve days, which gave me a yeast infection. The discharge went from being white & lumpy to thin, watery & yellowish in color, my vagina became very raw, it itched, burned & sometimes there would be a pinkish tinge of blood when i wiped after urinating, but no blood in urine & you can forget about sex. I couldnt even bear the pain long enough for my hubby. He has been very patient w/ me thank God. That has been 2 1/2 mths ago & I still have it. I tried every home remedy I came across, became worried b/c i get a yeast infection about twice a year & have since i was a small child, but the symptoms seemed different. I went to the doc, took 2 diflucan pills they gave me, tried over the counter meds & nothing seemed to help. To top it off, I had two new symptoms added to the equation. I had a small paper-cut-like lesion at the top of where my vagina starts in the center, & I was peeling down there as well. My sister-in-law then informed me of something they use for handicapped children who spend there entire lives in bed and/or wheelchairs. I decided to come up w/ my own treatment to rid me of my symptoms & here is what I come up with:
       Soak in a listerine bath: It has to be Listerene brand & it has to be the original brown color for it to be strong enough to work. I suggest buying a couple of big bottles b/c your going to need them. Run you enough water in the tub to cover your vagina & get it as hot as you can handle it. Pour in a cup, or more if you need it, of Listerene into the water. The water should look kind of yellowed & you want to be able to smell the Listerene. Soak in there until the water gets cold. Do this twice a day @ least. You can do more if needed. It does not burn @ all & it helps relieve the symptoms. This is how they bathe the handicapped children to keep them from getting yeast infections as well as clean out there sores & it helps heal quicker too. I pour a little into my sons baths & his sores heal almost completely in about 24 hours or so, plus it keeps them from getting infected. Also, for girls, it can help keep them from getting yeast infections, so you and/or your daughter can use it on a regular basis.
         To treat the symptoms after the bath, pat dry with towel, do not rub. Then you can blow dry it using cool air to make sure it's dry (optional). I put neosporin on the raw parts & the lesion & used vaginal cream as needed for the itching. In just two days, the lesion is gone, my vagina does not burn & it doesn't hurt or bleed when I wipe. There is still a slight peeling going on, but it looks like it shouldn't be too much longer till that's cleared up. Hope this helps give @ least some of you relief. I wish it would work for every women b/c I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, but some of your problems may be worse than a yeast infection. Either way, it wouldn't hurt to try it for a chance of relief. Good luck!
I'm a 17 year-old who's had these types of problems since I was a little girl and thought my experience may help someone. I would get severe itching and burning on my labia usually caused by wiping to hard when I got a Urinary Tract Infection. This would lead to dryness, peeling, and these horid little cuts. Now, I get that same burning and itching after my period, or after I get over a yeast infection, which I get just as often as I used to get UTIs(which were and still are quite frequent).

A remedy for the itching and pain is to take a sitz bath with 6 tbs. of baking soda in enough warm water that the irritated area is completely submerged for 20 minutes 2 times a day. After the bath make sure to rinse off your skin and PAT dry, do not rub. After making sure you are dry, you can use a diaper rash cream, such as Desitin (use the Instant Relief cream) and apply it liberally.

Wear a pair of cotton underwear you don't particularly care about because no amount of washing is going to get the stain the diaper rash cream is going to leave and don't wear any tight pants or heavy clothing (like jeans) until the symptoms clear up. Make sure if you exercise or do anything that causes sweating that you wash off soon after because as the sweat dries the itching is likely to flair up. This is common for me and it usually only takes two or three days to clear up.

I hope this helps.
does anyone elses labia turn a purpleish grey colour when it flares up and then get the pasty peeling skin thing? then the colour turns back to its normal self. thanks.x
It Cant Be Nothing More Than Maybe Yeast Because Im A 15 yr Old Girl And Have That .. Sadly I Have Had Sexual Incounters But I Have Been Teasted For Any Serious Things . They All Came Out Negative And Its Been A While Since Ive Had Sex An I Almost Recently Got These Symptoms . So Nothing Really Major Just Ask You Doctor What Cream You Should Use For Yeast .! Good Luck .
I cant speak for everyone here but my Gynacologist told i had Vulva Dermatitis (which i'm guessing that's probably what most people here have) and given Diprobase cream. I'm going to go back if it gets worse in case it is Lichen Sclerosus which is quite rare so i just want to be 100% sure its not. I was told don't over wash there, wear loose clothing like dresses, use fragrance free soap to wash, avoid shaving there/waxing and DON'T SCRATCH! so yeah, i'm still a bit suspicious about the colour change i get sometimes...could be due to period? i don't know. I think sex can also make it worse due to the skin being sensitive. Hope that helps.
I got both cremes desitin made it dry and made it itch way more and made my skin peal even more A and D works the best its actually relieves it
i just started having this problem a few weeks ago. i'm sixteen i was scared because i'm a virgin and i know it can't be a std or sti. i noticed it on tissue when i wiped, and when i shaved. i don't like hsaring this type of info. with adults. can anyone help?
Mine is not really like dead skin..mine feels similar to little pieces of gum but very very small but there moist and brown..like i could mold it its weird. And it does itch.help
okay hello im new to this but there is blood besides when i have my period it itches,my skin pleels, and some times burn i scared to attend the doctors and im unconfortable telling other around me what should i do???help!!!
I have went to the doctors and they did a culture on me and they said everything came back normal. I have aloy of itchiness and swelling and starting from my pubic bone done to almost my anal is completely dry and peeling. It hurts so bad. I got a topical steroid from my doctor and it still not working. Someone help.
ohkae so0 i had unpr0tected sex lark 3 weeks ago..my 1st time..it was really painful nd t burnt! . .but everythng was fine...til about just a week ago! I felt ths itch in my inner vaginal lips and s0metyms burns. When i checked it out i n0ticed peeling that lo0kd lyk toiletpaper i wiped it didnt go nd tried washng it away, it goes but c0mes back again! Its even 0n my inner butt cheeks s0metimes they itch nd if i scratch too hard it bleeds! I am dead w0rried! Cnt tel my m0m shed bl0w it out of pr0p0rti0n..cnt go to the doc yet..chances are m0m wud fynd out!
***HELP***
Ok...i havee had this white layer of skin that i can just scratch off of the vaginal area no discharge or bumps i get small paper like cuts and this all atrted after i bought and used new tampons. I was do for a depo shot but i had a period for almost 2 1/2 wks so i used the tampons the whole time then i got these symptoms and stopped. It dont hurt to scratch and my nurse told me she thinks i had allergic reaction to the tampons...what should i do?
Is olay good to use for my ichyness around my vagina?? Help pleasse
i am only 12 i am a virgin the last time i used a pad was a month  ago i do shave my private area  ......its been 3 days and inoticed that there is some white stuff peeling off my private part im scared to tell my mom and idkwhat it is.
I recently was on antibiotics for cellulitis and a few days after I started the antibiotic my vagina started peeling it was itchy it just peeled, a day or two later it started to itch I'm off of the antibiotic and I'm not peeling as much and I'm not itchy anymore but I have to small cuts near my cliterus and it burns only when washing my vagina it happened about 2 days ago . I don't know what to do !! Help!
My vagina is very red near my vagina whole, it is also dry. I have no type of discharge, and it only itches after i shave. I don't know if it's because i'm shaving with a razor or not. But i also have two open cuts near my whole. I am bisexual and i have a girlfriend. She either gives me oral sex, fingers me, or i masterbate with a brush. I need help as soon as possible. I am fifteen. I'm really scared :(
If the skin on the inside of your thighs is red it's just a friction burn from your legs rubbing together while walking, the peeling and bleeding comes from scratching, try putting gauze on until it heals also try not to do much walking and keep the fabric of your pants on it by pulling them up to your waist  
My boyfriend and I have been sexually active for a while now, and he is quite large and I am ALWAYS tight. Sometimes it hurts very bad after intercourse, and my vaginal lips even swell up. Well, 2 nights ago we had sex and I became very sore and swelled up. Today, we tried having sex again and i'm STILL sore. I told him to stop and he noticed that around my vagina, there was skin (it looks like skin atleast). It's soft and peeling and pale looking. I would like to know what this is.. if it is an infection? Please help.
i have dry skin around my vagina and it itches a lot, and the skin peels off when i scratch it but it doesnt bleed. it happens about a week after every period and then it goes away after a few weeks. its really annoying and i dont know what to do, any advice?
what is IUD ?
You should contact your doctor (your OB/GYN).  It could be bacterial vaginosis.  It's usually caused by antibiotics, and pretty easy to treat.  There's no reason to let fear keep you from getting a diagnosis and getting better.
Business_woman2
Just to add to her comment---
Women use FAR too many hygiene products. As a woman in her forties who has had a host of problems, including hormonal changes and infertility, I can tell you that many of the comments on this page are from women using too many products. If you shave, you irritate the skin, and it itches like crazy as it grows back. If you think you need to douche because of a weird discharge (with the exception of yeast), go see a doctor. It will not go away. You don't need to use soap to scrub yourself. Women are not born dirty. If there is a smell, there is a problem. If you have peeling skin, you are using or doing too much of something. Try avoiding all soap and shaving to see if the area will calm down. It's much like baby skin; the more products you use, the problems you have.
You have a yeast infection, see your gyno immediately. And use condoms
I have this problem everytime i wear pads with my period and i asked my ob and its an allergic reaction to pads...unfortanitly i havent found a pad im not allergic to yet and i get bad pains with tampons! I just try a different pad each time until i can find something that actually works... it ***** bad but i buy the gel a and d ointment and it helps alot! Get the gel though not the white crap..... theres not much u can do but find what ur reacting to lucky for me it only haooened when i got my period so it was easy to get an answer to...hope this helps
If pads & tampons irritate or hurt you, you might want to look into different options. Pads & tampons aren't the only things out there. There are menstrual cups (both disposable & reusuable), and sea sponges, and maybe other things. The cups tend to be either plastic, latex rubber or silicone. The sponges are natural sponges. These options may irritate you less or not at all. You might even find that they are more reliable than pads & tampons.
what if your not having sex and the skin around your vagina is peeling all around what does that mean i'm so confused this is the first for me i'm only 16
I'm 13 and my skin started to peel off around my vagina  last week ,it quickly started to spread to the side of my leg through little blisters lik wen you burn your hand it was realy sore. It didnt peel away dry lik sunburned skin .its startin to scab over but I'm still realy worryed about what it might be. Please help me
Just go to the general clinic FREE && Private and stop guessing since it spread it means it NEEDS additional attention from a DOCTOR!
Might be chafing watch what kind of soap you use some soaps make you dry if they aren't feminine soaps ..ask a school nurses or another adult to help
I spent this weekend at my bf camp we had sex a little under a dozen time. We didn't get to shower cause there was no running water. After the first day we tried having sex but I was not that wet and It felt like my labia got pulled into my vagina. After that my labia has been swollen, kinda itchy, sensitive to the touch and peeling and there looks to be a pasty discharge ( I think may be skin). Pls will someone let me know what they think is happening.
I had the same symptoms, I read about other young ladies say that they have never had intercourse.  So Herpes my not be the reason for the itching, peeling and burning.  I went to se my GYN and was diagnosed as having a very bad yeast infection on my outer vagina.  I was prescribed Nystatin cream, the symptoms stopped. I still get this every now and then, and use the Nystatin and it goes away.  I found that when I use Antibiotics or other certain medications this happens.  I was shocked to hear that you can get a yeast infection on the outside of the vagina.
I'm a kid 12 exactly and my vigina (vagina) is peeling so bad that it has cracked! Like when you have chapped lips and they crack that has happend to my vigina (vagina) and it's only the second day. It doesn't itch or burn it only hurts when I wipe after I use the bathroom or my underwear rubs it but I'm really scared and I haven't told my mom because I'm afraid she is going to say I need to see a doctor and I'm not that cool with a random person checking down there I'm not even sure I want my own mom to check please help me I'm REALLY SCARED