Small bump on Labia?
I have recently noticed a small bump on the very edge of my outer labia. It doesn't appear to have any color other than what the inside of the 'flap' looks like, but I've only looked at it briefly before slightly freaking out and jumping online to do research. I'm 15 and NOT sexually active- definitely a virgin. I'm not sure what it could be, so any help would be great. Like I said, it isn't some crazy color and it's not itchy or incredibly painful. It just hurts a little when I mess with it. Any help would be awesome! Thanks!
It's most likely an ingrown hair or blocked hair folicle. I have gotten them.  Try putting a hot compress on it or sit in a warm bath.  Try wearing pair of loose cotton panties and don't try squeezing it.  Can put Neosporin type ointment on it.  Will take sometime for it to heal and might get itchy as it heals.  If it gets too big or looks infected might wanna get checked.  
This bump can be due to boil, cyst or folliculitis. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics and warm compresses. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics and incision and drainage may be needed. Please consult a gynecologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.