Small white bump on outside of vagina.

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Small white bump on outside of vagina.

I have a small white bump on the outside of my left vagina lip. It hasnt hurt or seemed to get bigger or bothered me but it's just not normal. I tried popping it by squeezing it but it doesnt pop. It seemed to get a little red and started to hurt so I quit. I seems when I pulled my skin to get it, it moved a little. Like it was a small ball underneath the bump. I am not sure what it could be. I showed my mom and she seems to think it's a genital wart. I am going to try seeing my doctor Monday but would it be safe to have oral or vaginal sex? I have had both while having the bump and it seemed fine but I need some opinions on if it's okay or what it could possibly be if it's not the wart. I would love any advice please.
I don't think you should have sex without a condom, or oral sex until you find out what it is. Don't really know much about genital warts but I think depending on what kind it is, you could pass it to your partner which is unfair. Definitely see the doctor before exposing your partner to it. You say you had sex with the bump and it seemed fine, but just because you are ok doesn't mean your partner is. You could have passed something to him that he just hasn't had symptoms of yet. Definitely use protection and go to the doctor! Good luck
I have a small white bump on the outside towards the top of my right vagina lip. It hasnt hurt or seemed to get bigger or bothered me but it's just not normal. I tried popping it by squeezing it but it doesnt pop. It seemed to get a little red and started to hurt so I quit. I seems when I pulled my skin to get it, it moved a little. Like it was a small ball underneath the bump. I am not sure what it could be. And I'm a virgin
pb95 commented on photo
Jun 30
pb95, KTowne, and Des_a_rae commented on Des_a_rae's status
Jun 30
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals