Soreness and tenderness after being fingered!
Hello, I am new to this site! I am barely 18 and I am in my first serious relationship. I have not had sex yet but I have done other sexual activities. I am concerned about when my boyfriend fingers me. It does not hurt while he is doing it to me but about a couple of hours after the opening of my vagina is very sore and tender. It hurts to touch it and this soreness can last from about 5 hours to a couple of days! Is this normal or should I talk to a doctor???
It sounds normal to have soreness after being fingered (or having sex for that matter), although if he seems to be very rough you might want to tell him to be a little more gentle. If you are having any stinging afterwards it could mean his hands aren't clean, and that could cause infection (which you would likely know because you'd likely develop a burning sensation a day or two later). Just being sore doesn't sound abnormal though.
I agree with the above poster.

Even when you have sex for the first time you will be sore. And you may be sore for the next two or three more times. The more you do it the less it will hurt and then it won't hurt at all. You said this is your first relationship so be careful and safe.
Ok, so this is normal, good to know! Thank you.

Also, when... or maybe I should say IF we start having sex should I be on the pill or are condoms reliable enough? My boyfriend says that condoms are enough for at least awhile but I'm not so sure...
Also, consider the possibility that he needs to cut his fingernails.  I have experienced this with my husband.  It is very tender tissue in that area, and the slightest irritation can hurt.
Having sex for the first time is a big deal.  Dont go into that area of a relationship until you are completly comfortable with the whole idea of it.  With intercourse comes a lot of responsibility and emotion, some of which you may not be ready for at that age, but if and when you doi decide to have sex, I would use a condom to potect from STDs and AIDS and a spermacide if you are not ready to start with the pill yet...there are options, find out all the facts before making that decision
i just got fingered for the first time and now i am really sore. and i had blood in my underwear. is this normal? what should i do?
So question my bf fingered be rough the othervday for about a totalbperoid of lime 30-46mins is It normal third day later to still feel almost bruised on your bones down there?
yes its normal :) the first time you get fingered there is a peice of skin there that has to break. if u havent used tampons or have done any sexual things  yet then the odds are that the skin just hasnt been broken yet.
if u have, then it might be just beacause you skin has stretched and was tight before. overall, bleeding the first few times is normal (:
after i was fingered by my boyfriend i was fine, but, two hours or so latter i started to get intense stomach pains and it looks like i gained a good 5 pounds in 2 hours. This has never happened before, and it doesn't seem normal, i'm 15 someone help please!
the same thing happed to me after my 1st couple times of being fingered too! it hurt n i looked like i gained several pounds! so much in fact that my mother n several other people asked me if i was pregnant!!! any answers?!??
Don't worry sometimes wen my bf fingers me my stomach hurts but its cuz he went really deep n hard on me. I've been fingred by him alot so I kno wen to tell him to slow down or let up. I'm 20 n a virgon I've been woth him 4 2 years n we started this bout a year ago. I'm 20 n wen somthing strange happens it still scares me. Ur 15...I can imagine its scarry if it doesn't go away after a couple hours u should really b careful. Its a scarry thing wen u can't talk to ur parents. Be careful sweetie. Make sure his hands r clean nails r short n filed n he takes it slow until yr used to it. One finger slowly then go from there. N if it hurts don't b affraid to tell him if he loves u he wont let it ruin the moment. Good luck to u honey.
Okay so i'm fifteen turning sixteen and yesterday my BF fingered me for the first time and well i had a little blood but really wasn't worried but then i got the pain and ddin't think that was much of worry but the pain has slightly increased but has gone done.
Ijust wondering how long till the pain and soreness goes away?
or is this only determined on the person?
I got  fingered yesterday , it was quite rough and fast at times im not sure how many fingers it was , today my vagina hurts and it stings when i pee .. is this just normal after roughness or not ?
My boyfriemd figered me tonight and he was kind of rough, its kind of sore now and It burns when I pee. Is this normal??
I'm new to this whole sexual interaction stuff, I'm talking to this guy and he fingered me once (I'm still a virgin btw and I'm 18) and then the second time I bled, and I thought it was my period so I was embarrassed because Im coming close to mine, but it lasted till the next morning and it stopped, and now I'm a little sore and it doesn't hurt a lot to pee, but just a very tiny bit.. This will be the second day, should I see my doctor about this or should I just play it out? I can't tell if it's just irritated or I have an infection... Please help :(
It can be normal, and it can mean different things i can say make sure his hands are CLEAN, no long nails because that can damage you, also i have had sex and have never had my hyman torn it doesnt really happen for everybody, when i first got fingered that actually didn hurt me either. of you become to fill worried you can.always go to.a clinic to be on the safe side of things, and if you havent arealdy get a paps done, and they will check you for infections and all that nice stuff and if something is wrong they will give you a call. so you can come in.and they can take care of it a clinic is totally free and confidential. just be very safe sweetie. ALWAYS use protection no matter what he says ive ran into my mistakes and surely enough have paid for them. and im not talking about pregnancy eithet. :) good luck!
So I'm a virgin & I met a guy I've been talking to him for a while and then I finally got to see him and he fingered me and maybe after 1 or 2 I got home I bleed not a lot then the next day I woke up it pretty much like I'm on my period?!?
& ovb I wouldn't get pregrant from that or could I?
Help please & I'm going on 16  
What cause bleeding a day after sex?
Does using finger a lot cause bleeding?
is it ok if i put edge of things in my vagina but not sharp tho?
just to play with it btw
Hi I read your comment and found it something I can relate to although I'm having a burning sensation when I urinate..I'm not sure what to do..you I leave it untouched and let it heal? Are there at home things I can do to help it go away..? Cause I can't go to my parents about his.. Not if there's something I can do about it..
i just fingered my girlfriend and she told me shes having some issues. shes sore. through the past comments ive read that's perfectly normal. is there anything I can do too help the soreness go away?
I feel really bad I feel like ive put her in pain im 14 and Im scared if theres anything you guys can tell me I will seriously appreciate it!
I really need help as well. My boyfriend fingered me 2 days ago with 2 fingers (which was the first time i had 2 inside of me) and he went really hard. im in a lot of pain now and it burns when i pee. i cant go to my parents about this, they would flip if they found out i got fingered. please i need help and im really scared.
I am 16 and I just fingered my gf, I took my finger out and there was blood. I stopped immediately and have never felt so bad in my life. So her symptoms are its really sore by her bladder area like yeah and she said it also hurts by her vagina area aswell. Please help I'm very worried. :(
I'm 14 and the same thing happened to me yesterday. After I was pretty sore and I bled a little, but that didn't alarm me as much as when I went to the restroom and it burned to urinate. I'm not sure if it's normal or not, but if anyone can help or tell me why, I would greatly appreciate it.
I'm 14 and I was fingered yesterday for the first time. After I was pretty sore and I bled a little, but that didn't alarm me as much as when I went to the restroom and it burned to urinate. I'm not sure if it's normal or not, but if anyone can help or tell me why, I would greatly appreciate it.
Helpp
I am 15 and still a vrigin
I was fingered for the first time yesterday he went very hard ans fast I barly new him and now suddenly it is starting to hurt when I pee and i get a slight amount of blood and a burning feel , I do not want to tell my parents but if anyone could help me understand if there's anything wrong with me
sounds like you have some bruising of the uretha or mild water infection caused by sexual aggitation
Hi um so my boyfriend was fingering me and we have done this quite a few times but this time when he took his finger out there was blood and it wasn't my period so i figured he popped my cherry and its been a few days since and it hurts to pee but nothing else hurts I'm scared!! Someone please help?
It sounds like a unitary tract infection, which is when bacteria from his hands or under the fingernails , or just being deep can cause an infection , best thing you can do is go to a doctor and you don't have to say if was sexual , you can just explain the bleeding and burning . UTIs are very common , there are cranberry tablets , cranberry juice and even apple cider vinegar tablets ( I feel that stuff helps the most) that you can take over the counter an it helps quite a bit . If you aren't feeling better after taking the tablets and being careful or going to the doctor for a antibiotic, you should go back to the doctor . Also if it starts itching could be a yeast infection .