Swelling and pain outside of vaginal area
I was diagnosed to have a "very small" yeast infection about 1-month ago. At the time I was financially unable to treat this infection. I am now experiencing swelling, redness, and a lot of pain on the right side of my vagina (possibly my lymph node). The swelling started as a small lump and, in the past 3 days, has continued to be almost the length of my "outer vaginal area". I have tried taking asprin for pain relief to no avail. I was wondering if this pain and swelling my be secondary to the untreated yeast infection...???
I personally have never had that much swelling before but if left untreated there is swelling for me. It also gets raw which causes pain. Don't waste your money on those yeast treatments, try yougert. It sounds gross, but it worked for me. Just use plain yougert and put it on a tampon and insert it. Leave it overnight. Please just don't forget it's there because it will have an opposite effect. Give it a couple of day and try again if need be.
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have had a swollen place outside my vagina. On the lip part. Looks like it has a white head to it. It goes away and comes back. especially during my monthly cycle. Just started and it is painful.
Am married I love my husband so much I don't cheat on him we work in deferent cities that makes it not easy to have sex regularly but it so annoying that every time I meat to have sex with him I find myself so dry down in vagina no matter how hard he fight to get me wet what should I do because now he has stated to think i have an afair